Tell us what your dream vehicle will be.

But this looks like an even funner ride! :cool:

Can we pick two! Seriously though carrying passengers for those team hunts would be a great feature and the running from big mobs in pursuit sounds like a rush! lol

Aye! Looks pretty neat! The motorcycles from Terminator Salvation are pretty neat too...

terminator-salvation-motorcycle-560x273.jpg

The scorpion car from Unreal Tournament would be awesome in PvP:)

Yeah :D

I would like a warthog or something, roll around with 3 or 4 buddies inside.

Or this; NOT the one at the start of the clip, it's slightly bigger brother:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUEvkMZHno[/youtube]

I could manage with one vehicle if it was one of these:)

Hurrikane

I want a pimped out stretched tricycle with 21" chrome Mag wheels and massive pimpin' plastic tassels! complete with nos whippet system.

one that costs less than a RL vehicle....

lol the clothes cost more, the guns cost more.... why would the cars be cheap?

(Never paid more than £1k for a car IRL btw)

Hurrikane

I want a pimped out stretched tricycle with 21" chrome Mag wheels and massive pimpin' plastic tassels! complete with nos whippet system.

What, like this?:)

insanecars10.jpg

Hurrikane

Cant choose between these 2

batmobile.jpg

kitt.jpg

BNR34 Skyline with 26DET bored to 3L, stripped barebones interior full rollcage, karma killer under the drivers seat with a nitrous button that creates wormholes.
:wtg:
Like this:
BNR34_02.jpg

OR

H1 or H2 Hummer with 56" Chrome lowpro mags, hydros that jump so high it acts like a TP jump, Rouge Acoustics 1k, LV pattern full leather interior with snake skin trim, 4 29" LCD's, PS3/Xbox360/Wii, spa pool in the back tray, bar and fridge, with an Adj V1 mounted to the roof and retractable Nano Daikatana's in the wheel hubs.
:cool:
Like this:
chrome-hummer-01.jpg

But no hard top on the tray.

Last edited:
heh This is what I want.

Now while a lot of folks want vehicles in the game (and we'll get them now that the basic controls are set (just check in your 'actions' book), I feel that the thing I could use the most, is utilitarian, it's not too fast, but you can get around the planet..(Sure you'll probably be chased by some big game, but Imagine bombing over the terrain, and dodging trees with this?

jl06a1.jpg

Yep, I'll take one of these please.

Ben Coyote a.k.a "The Blind Sniper"

And if vehicles includes boats....

mega-yachts---octopu-4_460x0w.jpg

yacht_control01.jpg

trinity-yachts-157-janie-IDPC.jpg

trinity-yachts-157-janie-IDPA.jpg

It looks a bit ditzy but im sure i could rip out the old world crap and turn it into a floating party machine ;)

Now while a lot of folks want vehicles in the game (and we'll get them now that the basic controls are set (just check in your 'actions' book), I feel that the thing I could use the most, is utilitarian, it's not too fast, but you can get around the planet..(Sure you'll probably be chased by some big game, but Imagine bombing over the terrain, and dodging trees with this?

jl06a1.jpg

Yep, I'll take one of these please.

As soon as I started to play in the new VU10, I knew that an ATV would be the greatest addition to Calypso!

Ben, I really hope that the game physics allow us to jump into the air like your pic demonstrates! :tiphat:

And if vehicles includes boats....

mega-yachts---octopu-4_460x0w.jpg

yacht_control01.jpg

trinity-yachts-157-janie-IDPC.jpg

trinity-yachts-157-janie-IDPA.jpg

It looks a bit ditzy but im sure i could rip out the old world crap and turn it into a floating party machine ;)

ADDZ!!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET PICTURES OF MY WEEKEND BOAT! :silly2:

Liar! That's not your weekend boat!

...It's the dinghy for mine:)

Hurrikane

Your Weekend boat?

hmmm

They didnt pull a shifty and sell it to both of us did they? Figures there could be someone else living in here and i wouldnt even know it :laugh:

ATV's .. the way to go!

As soon as I started to play in the new VU10, I knew that an ATV would be the greatest addition to Calypso!

I agree Jeoff, after all a quad-runner would be the perfect choice for someone who wanted to get to a real "Distant locale" and traveling over land at say 80-100 kph (40-50 mph) would be great.. and for me, I could imagine having my ATV Parked over at Minopolis, and I would be able to "Commute" to my favorite hunting spot, hunt then get back on the ATV and drive back to Minopolis so I could catch the TP into Twin..(of course what would be interesting would be where they could put into the content "repair shops" and have "Mechanics" working on your bike.. (Would serve two fold.. first it would give some folks a new "Working class" in order to repair the ATV, and second, it would serve some purpose to have Repair shops around the planet. (of course I wonder what the "Power source" will be.. maybe refined crude.

Ben, I really hope that the game physics allow us to jump into the air like your pic demonstrates! :tiphat:

Folks have you ever seen an ATV go flying through the air? It's amazing what this small vehicle can do even moving slow:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0jPYia0Zw0[/YOUTUBE]

So yeah let's hope ATV's come into play.. I wouldn't mind owning one of these.

I want an helicopter that looks and handles like a Blackhawk

And no I won't fap it :p

Changed my mind......

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That'll do me fine:)

Or this:

Hurrikane

Me ... I just want a Miner Bot ... so i can let it mine while i hunt:D

I would like one which can fly into sky,no matter what it looks like.
then we can fight with Aetherex or Hiryuu more easily.:laugh:
and MA can design more flying creatures.:yay:
the sky in calypso is too empty.:rolleyes:

Posted elsewhere but still relevant - me want.

Team Hunting

TP Run from PA to Swamp camp

Attachments

I am curious. Why is it that we would never see this in the United States?

BTW, the second picture made me LOL. I bet half of those people are carrying explosives.

This is only my opinion.

Back