Tell us what your dream vehicle will be.

Found another nice vehicle from Star Wars that I had forgotten about, the AT-RT, would be awesome to have something like it in EU:

at-rt.jpg

This car

trabbi1.jpg

or that one

ufo1.jpg

Last edited:
OMG your all gonna be SOOOO dissapoited :rolleyes:

OMG your all gonna be SOOOO dissapoited :rolleyes:

why? we have seen a preview of ONE vehicle ingame, so we know pretty much to expect... this is just a "dream and hope" thread, has nothing to do with expectations... at least not for me :smash:

anything that can take off, fly up to 8km above the surface* (and maybe in to orbit?) which I can actually steer ;)

ok seriously, aggree the old things parked round PA would have been fun to see flying about. I did also like the design of the old space ships. ie that they had 2 seats for piloting, the gun turrets, a sleeping area and cargo hold.
So I guess more the interior. I have to admit a certain wanting for Wistrel to become the next "scruffy looking nerf herder" ;)

As for ground stuff... heck... er.... well admit I was slightly confused by the combustion engine looking things the wastelanders had. I guess being out on the fringe its all we can manage to build?/get access to?

Always a toughy though what the cars of the future will look like.... guess look at the last 100 years and project forward based on those changes? Not sure... I think some hover stuff would be cool though....?

And submarines, submarines that take you down to the crushing depths to a hidden underwater civilisation that no one ever knew about. I mean basically a way (the only way) of accessing new areas in the ground under the sea.

Wistrel

* its possible, I once dropped myself from that high up using the sandbox2 editor (great fun skydive there btw - took several minutes to hit the ground!)

...well favorite car would be the Mad Max Interceptor;

InterceptorSide.jpg

:D

Already got mine, just waiting for vehicles to go active now:

cant decide aswelll ....
Kirov
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

or 16v 747 Big Bud !
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Where is that pic taken? is it taken before vu10?

Lol, that says a lot for CE2. That's on very high settings.

I shan't tell you where I keep my aircraft of doom.

What would be real cool would be say chip that let you teleport more or less instantly !
not that thats likely to happen .

Hey, I want an interior crocodile alligator. It has 450 horsepower, fold-down seats, 9 cupholders, Windows 98, and a 1.5 KW sound system.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
With these hills... a jetpack.

[YOUTUBE]6ih_KBru6Co[/YOUTUBE]:wtg:

Cool

It would be nice if we could modify the textures and colors on vehicles...the same way it is done for clothes. I hope First Planet will be able to find a use for many of the components that are useless at the moment. :)

dream ride

I'd skill til both hands had RSI if I could one day tame a Spider as a mount! Besides having that grand bravado effect and making crackling noises they are so fast! Until then id settle for trying to ride a daikiba or an atrax. I have hundreds of ideas for this also but Im not trying to hijack your thread :ahh:

this red motorbike reminds me the yamaha rapier of Shadowrun ! That would be a great source of inspiration for MA about futuristic vehicles....maybe too old of a role playing for them....?

BTW, the second picture made me LOL. I bet half of those people are carrying explosives.

WOW! ... and so ignorance enters to the Land of calypso!

Let's send some more US army to blow up the poor people ... they might be carrying "Weapons of mass destruction"

an agile spaceship with mod Gatling guns, heat seeker rockets and a hell of a crew Gaaarrrrrrrrr

WOW! ... and so ignorance enters to the Land of calypso!

Let's send some more US army to blow up the poor people ... they might be carrying "Weapons of mass destruction"

Let's not get political.

The world's full of idiots. Let's leave it at that.

Hurrikane

A Range Rover or Mercedes G class for the bad roads on Calypso! No flying cars for me thats an airplane in my book :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

I want a Rift Machine... a Tessearct Maker...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract

8-cell-simple.gif

something that will create a shift in the time/space continuum that will let us travel freely to any of the continents on any of the planets... this would be like a super version of a tp chip... but in a vehicular form so that multiple individuals can travel to the same location together as a team.

I really want to see some Buggys. Nothing like driving around EU in a dune buggy, imo!

Back