Tell us what your dream vehicle will be.

disneyland-paris-photos-05.jpg

Armadilla FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I instead would change profession from hunter to miner :D

greetings,

bigdeal

1958874-1-2-2.jpg

Or my harley :)

But only if I can have a leather jacket with "entropia angels" on my back :)

greetings,

bigdeal

Tell us what your dream vehicle will be.
The Deathstar

Why don't witches ware underwear?

Better grip!

Why does a male witch not use a Broom ?

He's born with a smaller one.

Why does a male witch not use a Broom ?

He's born with a smaller one.

No such thing as a "Male Witch".

They are called Warlocks.

And they don't use brooms because that's what witches are for.

Time to call in... 'Megaforce!'

Well now that we got a sneak peak at what the first vehicles look like, I would like to add this oldie but goodie from the past into our vehicle list.

After all it has one thing that The vehicles that were seen today have... Namely Rocket launchers!

megabuggy1.jpg

Yep it's time to call in the Cavalry here..

Ben Coyote a.k.a "The Blind Sniper"

We have lasers, plasma and all other fantastic scifi tech, screw the roads I want a hoverbike like in new star wars movie;)

I am curious. Why is it that we would never see this in the United States?

Because your country is so big most of it's residents don't think to travel outside it?

Hurrikane

hmm.... maybe a newer model though, else I completely support the idea :D

Almost looks like it might be an in game shot :laugh:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

PVP :wtg:

Not so much :rolleyes:

FTW :yay:

Happy now? :silly2:

Last edited:
I liked what the wastlanders had ;)

Right scrap everything I suggested until now.

Me
+
=
:woohoo:

My dream vehicle would be:

looted from a snab
tt value of 1 billion peds
full tt when I loot it. :eek:

My dream vehicle?

A sit-com about a hippy who lives in a field.

Shame I can't act though.

Hurrikane

I changed my mind about the mecha Godzilla. My Dream vehicle is an Allmighty Hurrikane tank :D

I still want a spaceship that I can use to travel around the planet and go to other planets. I only need it to carry me and one other person.

I have been calling it an interplanetary motorcycle or a moped.

Anything better than this will be fine:

Any vehicle would do, as long as it doesn't cost more than a real one ;)

I'd love to see something along the lines of a SkyRanger or Avenger from the old X-Com game franchise.

While the Avenger certainly appears like the cooler ride, the Skyranger is closer to the team member limits currently imposed.

Having mechanized mobility will likely bring major changes in land warfare doctrine on Calypso. Not only can this bring pinpoint delivery of squad sized forces, tactical considerations could include coordinated depolyments, establishment and defense of a landing zone, etc, etc, etc.

http://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=Skyranger

http://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=Avenger

I want to ride an Attacker robot and pew pew people! :D

No, but seriously. It would be cool if we could jump into robots. Loot a working robot carpace from a defeated robot sometimes, as a really rare item. And then craft some craftable batteries or something into it to create a vehicle.

Like a Warlock Carapace or a Miner Bot Carapace and so on. And walk/drive around in them. Mecha PE for the win!

I want a harvester or a bulldozer

This one:

hitchhikers.jpg

The S. S. Heart of Gold

A Land Rover which goes at 50mph along roads and 25-30mph on terrain. You can park it anywhere and store heavy items in it while hunting, so like a portable storage unit but for only up to 20 items or so.

Mobs can't harm you while driving it, but you can't enter whilst being attacked to stop people from avoiding decay etc - like the 60 second teleport time limit.

If you leave your car somewhere in the wilderness then you can use your gps key to call it to drive automatically to your location, there would be car teleporters which it would use over the continent and then auto-drive the last bit with clever AI to avoid hills, trees and mobs.

My Dream Vehicle would be a 1963/4 Austin Cambridge A60 4 door saloon.

Dunno why, but I think they look gorgeous. Plus they are British made, at a time when the British motor Industry was actually owned by the British, and they were made 15 mins away from where I live....

Of course it might not fit in EU, but it is my dream car.

PS. I said to myself 10 years ago, when I scrapped my last car (not owned one since) that my next car would be older than me. One of these would be. :)

Last edited:
My previous suggestions were based on grav, space, or other aerial capabilities. If vehicles on Calypso are to be ground movement only, behold the mighty LandMaster!!

My previous suggestions were based on grav, space, or other aerial capabilities. If vehicles on Calypso are to be ground movement only, behold the mighty LandMaster!!

Now that looks like the Aliens tank thing.

Might have trouble parking it in Tesco's car park, but on the other hand one could just park on top of the other cars, and not worry about finding a space....

Back