The invasion is a cover up for the real attack !!

ulp

Provider
Society
-=C.A=- Calypso Angels
Gundac Gundac Shade
this robot invasion is just a big cover up ...
for the real danger yet to come .... the chirpys ... always acting so innocent ...
those little bastards wanna take the planet from us ... and make us slaves by using robots !!
have we even seen these PGC separatist ppl they might be chirpys for all we know !!!

run while you still can !! the chirpys are out to get us !!

what can we do to stop this !!
i need suggestions !!

A GOOD CHIRPY IS A DEAD CHIRPY ... SHOW NO MERCY !!!

i knew it from the begining but i was too scared to tell it ! SPARE YOURSELF !!!!

LOL, you may be right... you may be right. Now when you speak about that I can remember I saw five or six of them standing next to each other. I could swear they were talking about something, but when I came closer they just went silent. They gave me crazy looks so I just left. I mean I was one, they outnumbered me :(

I will keep eyes open and if I see them doing anything suspicious I will act without hesitation!

Do NOT let them get away with this! Colonists... unite! We can do this.

we must strike down there leader ... there are myths about mutated chirpys
maybe they arent myths after all !!

we must know there base of operations and find there broadcasting station(s) and stop there communications with the robot attackers !!

just got reports of chirpys grouping with gibnibs !!
this just got alot bigger then we thaught ...... bring your swords and guns ... we must strike back with full power

this robot invasion is just a big cover up ...
for the real danger yet to come .... the chirpys ... always acting so innocent ...
those little bastards wanna take the planet from us ... and make us slaves by using robots !!
have we even seen these PGC separatist ppl they might be chirpys for all we know !!!

run while you still can !! the chirpys are out to get us !!

"Citizen, please follow us. No, it won't hurt. Not even a little..."

,-)

doesn't alka seltzier make pigeons explode?

Marco is one of them !!!

maybe he is the famous mutated chirpy !!!
why!? what trickery is this !?

Believe me the Mutated chirpy is no myth, and he is tough little SOB too:laugh:

I spent a few hours the other day merrily blasting chirpies & gibnibs, tis fun to see how much overkill you can do with your amped bravo and then run around trying to pick up their shattered little corpses.

Death to the bots! kill some chirpies while at it too!

Stinky:yay:

we must let everyone know !! dont trust anyone saying that its gonna be fine !!!
the chirpys are real .... the coverup is real !!!

i have it all figured out now ....
the umbramoids are scientists for the chirpys kidnapping ppl to make human looking suites for the chirpys so that they can form a new goverment after using the robot invasion as an easy way in !!!

they will be named heroes for stopping the "robot threat" that they created !!

Last edited:
PCP is bad for you.​

Run...!!!

We've got to run, hide, get off the planet...

They're going to turn into mutated 5 meter tall monsters with claws on their feet and venom dripping from their steel hard beaks.

Aaaagghhh......... RUN :eek:

hmm time to introduce booty plating..as they alwyas like to attack me from behind

According to Entropedia:

Fugabarba is relative to DASPLETOR :eek: . So there is no strange when Marco is relative to Chirpy :laugh:

Dude,
1.Lay off the drugs
2.Lay off the drugs
3.Drugs are bad, Um,,,K !
4. Yes Marco is one of them! :eek:

no druggs included but it is a possible scenario the chirpy conspirasy thingy ;)

Dude,
1.Lay off the drugs
2.Lay off the drugs
3.Drugs are bad, Um,,,K !
4. Yes Marco is one of them! :eek:

Dude.. he's not on drugs :mad:
he's just born and always been like this :laugh:

but I will never treat a chirpy the same, thats for sure

hmm...

no druggs included

No drugs huh? I think it's all that chirpy sweat you've been drinking that's going to your head.

Chirpys grouping with gibnibs?Imagine a massive attack from them to major cities of Calypso! :D
One billion chiprys and gibnibs vs Sakura,Atlas Haven,Omegaton city,Treasure Island.
Imagine the poor and pathetic noobs in Port Atlantis been killed by hordes of these litlle creatures!:D
It happened once in the past,it will happen again....Do u remember the film of Alfred Hitckock ''The birds''? :eek:

Chirpys grouping with gibnibs?Imagine a massive attack from them to major cities of Calypso! :D
One billion chiprys and gibnibs vs Sakura,Atlas Haven,Omegaton city,Treasure Island.
Imagine the poor and pathetic noobs in Port Atlantis been killed by hordes of these litlle creatures!:D
It happened once in the past,it will happen again....Do u remember the film of Alfred Hitckock ''The birds''? :eek:

They are going to get PECKED TO DEATH!!!!

That would be the coolest thing ever!!!

Yes, it seems that they are a real thread...
They even have been warming up for incoming takeover:

Time to open up a few Calypso Fried Chirpy outlets in the malls

"Citizen, please follow us. No, it won't hurt. Not even a little..."

,-)

Does it hurt to give us an Update in the Cashcard matter Marco ? As you all been avoiding to comment that matter with a HUGE passion for way to long now ?:rolleyes:

+Rep to for the lols :D. chirpys rule

Oooh now that incident I had with a chirpy makes sence. :eek:

Was hunting troopers east of Emerald Lakes.

Just finished one and it fell, to my surprise, I saw a chirp run away from the trooper.
Thought the trooper fell near the chirpy.
But now I understand, it must have been controlling the trooper. :scratch2:

Sneaky...

Back