The 'New Land Grab"...LOL, ROFL..

Sorry, I disagree

Please correct me if I am wrong..

But, it seems that you are saying that MA makes the rules and if we don't like it we 'adapt or quit'. The idea behind that is that MA has the 'power'.

Sorry, I disagree, the players have the Power, in that it is their money that funds MA. If MA does in fact have the idea that their word is Law, and most of the players disagree, then MA will be out of business.

What worries me is that MA may well agree with your post. And if so, then their days are numbered. There are several new kids on the block..(other games of the same type) that do seem to care about their player base and what it thinks..

Seoul...

It was fairly obvious at the time a lot of the community felt and many at MA didn't like how the LG went.

The last LG ended with a political solution rather than an all out fight (not that there's much difference sometimes) and this went against what MA and Marco felt the LG was about. Can you blame them for stopping it until they've come up with another way of organising them?

They hold the power and if didn't go their way tough shit guys they're gonna change the rules. Adapt or quit as many put it.

Lets not beat around the bush here. Landgrab should really be named: MA's dirty Money grab.

And since there was not enough fighting and in turn dirty money grabbing, the landgrab is now gone.

They've gone off to think of a way to snach more peds from the event, and when they do theyll bring it back bigger and "better" (for them) than ever.

The alliance knew this would happen... they brought this appon them selfs and the rest of us.

they are "uber" should have learned MA wont give away stuff for free more then once.

dont blame MA... LG worked fine untill the Alliance fucked it up period.

:scratch2:So,

If I read your post correctly,

The tops 5 socities should just 'own' LG and the others should just shutup and not do anything? That is the way it was, Warrents picked and chose what LA's they wanted and took them. With the Alliance, they could not. So, in that people got tired of the same crowd always getting the best and doing something about it was just wrong in your book?

Go figure....:scratch2:

Seoul

The alliance knew this would happen... they brought this appon them selfs and the rest of us.

they are "uber" should have learned MA wont give away stuff for free more then once.

dont blame MA... LG worked fine untill the Alliance fucked it up period.

The tops 5 socities should just 'own' LG and the others should just shutup and not do anything? That is the way it was, Warrents picked and chose what LA's they wanted and took them. With the Alliance, they could not. So, in that people got tired of the same crowd always getting the best and doing something about it was just wrong in your book?

Ahh the bad warants ...

Nothing changed... read all name of soc who get land since LG 1 , and then read who get land with aliance...Its still exactly same , beside execption of soc that does not exist anymore...
You can also look who have the most land at every LG , you will see its not warants..also go read who was mainly doing battle and it was often warants...
You should stop repeat what you have been told , and chek a bit the real fact yourself.
Many society could have compette, and had a chance to get a land,the aliance was just top 10 soc deciding who get a LA... what the diference betwwen this , and what you hear from what warants was suposed to have done ?
Nothing , but at least , we was fighting ...
MA change many things to make the LG more easy for medium player , so they could compette... what did happen is medium player soc didnt really compette , they just did join a big group , and hoped to have the good friend to get a slice of the cake ...

It was not a battle , a fight , a competition or an event .. its was just politic.

Now you are maybe that the suposed bad big buy who piss everyone got killed by the group of nice little guys... its looks like all feery tale you heard when you was young...
But , i dont think you did understand what happened if you keep watching the things that way ...

:scratch2:So,

If I read your post correctly,

Go figure....:scratch2:

Seoul

I dont say i prefere it one way or the other... im just saying it has to change... it will never be close to the same again.

and read etopias post... the warants arent that bad, they are like sharks... bad name not so bad individuals.

i bet AoW, CK or M2s alone would be as powerfull in pvp as warants... you dont need 500k peds to buy pk gear anymore... 10k and u got nice L armor and a LR66+pro900, so all the 200HP++ guys in all other socs has become PK monsters aswell.

Most easy and meaningfull fix to LG rules, as i think is:

round 1)

All like classic LG, but only 2 soc can fight for 1 land one by one.
(members of other societies and freelancers is not allowed to
enter LA borders during LG)
Who will fight who and for which land will be choised by random.

results:

Only max 1 standart class land can be win for 1 soc in this round.

Coalitions is usefullness.

round 2)

4 SOCs with higest killscore in round 1 will battle for 2 golden LAs

Who will fight who and for which land will be choised by random.

round 3)

2 SOCs winners of round 2 will battle for 1 PLATINUM LA.

I think good fights is almost garantied in such case.

Best soc will win 3 LAs: standart, gold and platinum
soc number 2 will win 2 LA: standart and gold

About MA income on LG.
Please dont mess up with amount of decay and ammo burned on LG.
All land grabs until now were PREPAID by skilling for long time and buying skills and top gear.

About MA income on LG.
Please dont mess up with amount of decay and ammo burned on LG.
All land grabs until now were PREPAID by skilling for long time and buying skills and top gear.

Dan is right. MA doesn't really make much from the LG fighting alone, whether there is an alliance or not. That's not the reason MA is changing it.

I am not surprised MA/FPC is revamping LG. Personally I think it is something they should have always been continually improving upon. For the most part the rules sort of stayed the same and lets face it people will eventually figure out ways to make it work for them within the rules.

I don't think they are making changes because of one or multiple societies. I am sure there were some complaints as there always are in EU anyways. If anything last LG was basically a wake up call for MA or FPC to engage the player base more and make fun events that engage everyone more. I actually look forward to what they will implement since I think it has been a long time coming. If its the same ole same ole in 6 or more months down the road than people will continue to do what worked for them in the past.

If anything the PK playing field is more level now and I suspect that new people will make their play for whatever MA/FPC puts in place. Its hard to say what impact the new planets will have on the over all community of EU and the future of LG in general.

Its easy to speculate that some have the ear of FPC or MA for that matter but we all have that since it is our money that keep them running with jobs. MA needs to listen to everyone from the ground up and I've seen some changes recently that make me think they are doing so and some that don't :rolleyes:

Last year I was part of the alliance but in years past I felt the sting of PK "ubers" in LG. While part of that "sting" made me want to build a better avatar it also made me open to ideas on how to do LG better. Had MA continually been changing the rules and base concept of LG and keeping us guessing well.....it would have been hard to predict how things would play out.

Ahhhh well heres to a better LG and good luck to all who participate when it finally arrives. MA/FPC get your thinking caps on, we are watching and waiting.

No actually the mother of all fuck-ups was a woman named Tina Carmicheal who was born in 1582. It all started with her.

Hurrikane
Rofl! :laugh:

you will feel the world crumble beneat your feet the day of LG! i shall return with an army incomprehensible, equiped with oj's and opalo and thou shalt fear my army of noobs.. it shall be swift it shall be righteous and it will be without mercy... fear this day to come!

Sorry, but disagree

I was in DD at the time, and I was there when your society came and took the LA we had. Yep, you guys took it but you could not hold it, with the help from the Allianece, we took it back.

So, from my view point, your society saw it could not pick and chose any more. From my view point, MA for whatever reason, now LOOKS like they will change the rules to suit your society...i.e. no more Alliances...

Now, why would they do that if not for some reason, MA feels that 'certain' socities 'deserve' to all ways be on top?

Seoul

Ahh the bad warants ...

Nothing changed... read all name of soc who get land since LG 1 , and then read who get land with aliance...Its still exactly same , beside execption of soc that does not exist anymore...
You can also look who have the most land at every LG , you will see its not warants..also go read who was mainly doing battle and it was often warants...
You should stop repeat what you have been told , and chek a bit the real fact yourself.
Many society could have compette, and had a chance to get a land,the aliance was just top 10 soc deciding who get a LA... what the diference betwwen this , and what you hear from what warants was suposed to have done ?
Nothing , but at least , we was fighting ...
MA change many things to make the LG more easy for medium player , so they could compette... what did happen is medium player soc didnt really compette , they just did join a big group , and hoped to have the good friend to get a slice of the cake ...

It was not a battle , a fight , a competition or an event .. its was just politic.

Now you are maybe that the suposed bad big buy who piss everyone got killed by the group of nice little guys... its looks like all feery tale you heard when you was young...
But , i dont think you did understand what happened if you keep watching the things that way ...

I was in DD at the time, and I was there when your society came and took the LA we had. Yep, you guys took it but you could not hold it, with the help from the Allianece, we took it back.
Last LA we didnt hold 1 LA , we gave all land we took to other society , and tryed to help them to hold it...So , what did aliance is take a land from a low society like your to give it back to another one( or keep from them)...They are not holly , they did take the land for them self...

So, from my view point, your society saw it could not pick and chose any more. From my view point, MA for whatever reason, now LOOKS like they will change the rules to suit your society...i.e. no more Alliances...

If MA just wished that warants win , why the hell they would make a full hight end pk set cost only 10k , that all medium player can use that set , and that 2 medium player can kill a old uber with mod fap ?
You dont make sence ... you just speak how you did learn...
If MA wished warants win , they would not have put in game lr 66 and infiltrator...and so on...they would keep the pk same way it was , and then aliance would not exist , because only some soc would stand change at LG and they would have to fight against us , aliance or not...100 of medium player in old time would have never stand chance against a top 10 soc , and specially not warants...

Dont you see all the change made so it is possible for most people to enjoy LG ?
Or maybe , you are young player , you did not see lg 1 or lg 2 ... you just know what the aliance told you ...in that case you should go search and take your fact straight , since often , politician are liar...

again if MA wished us to win many land , it was most simple to do for them...they just had to not change anything for the pk gear.

MA did change rule to make LG for more people , MA did put item in game so more people can enjoy LG , MA changed many things during time so more people can compette and have fun...
But MA didnt think people would be so much after money , that they would all sit , and watch 5 soc decide who will get a land...

Problem is now MA have to find a way , to make next LG an event , a competiton...not a LA sharing party...

And , personaly , i dont see any way to puch soc to fight.afterall , what ever the price is , they can always sit , and share it...
IMHO the only way , if to fint for something that worth nothing.

and then , for LG land , create a system for soc to buy LA as soc , and sell LA in auction.

or maybe make a lot lot lot more LA and small LA , trying to overhelm an aliance , with many many LA to compette so there will be always some soc not in aliance...but this can turn anyway in LA share party...

Agree to Disagree...

I've been playing for over 5 years now. I've been involved in all of the LG's over those years. I saw everyone get creamed by the old setup, so, yes, I agree, that MA changed things that now allow players at say my level to kill an 'uber' and have done so many times now.

But, with that being said, I have a question...

If you society meet any other society in game say at any pvp area, who do you think would win. I think your society would, each and everytime. I also think that your society could take on several of the top ranked socities at the same time and have better then a 50/50 chance of winning. So, that is why I favored the Allinence. And I was there when you guys came into the LA we were defending and even with my PvP armour (full inf + plates), myself and the others there, died very quickly. It was only when the other socities arrived, that the balance of power moved to us.

If I remember correctly, that is when your society stood down from attacking other LA's.

My take on the last LG was

1. Yes, MA did not make enought money and wanted much more.

2. I do think that MA has a group of socities that they favor to one extent or another.

3. I do think, and only time will tell, that MA will rework the LG that will somehow 'favor' the say top 10 socities. (again, only time will tell if I'm correct in this idea.)

4. At present, I don't really buy into the idea that MA wanted to make the LG more 'fair' for all, I think that they misjudged what would happen in the last and for the first 2 reasons above will change what is coming in the future.

Seoul:scratch2:

Last LA we didnt hold 1 LA , we gave all land we took to other society , and tryed to help them to hold it...So , what did aliance is take a land from a low society like your to give it back to another one( or keep from them)...They are not holly , they did take the land for them self...

If MA just wished that warants win , why the hell they would make a full hight end pk set cost only 10k , that all medium player can use that set , and that 2 medium player can kill a old uber with mod fap ?
If MA wished warants win , they would not have put in game lr 66 and infiltrator...and so on...they would keep the pk same way it was , and then aliance would not exist , because only some soc would stand change at LG and they would have to fight against us , aliance or not...100 of medium player in old time would have never stand chance against a top 10 soc , and specially not warants...

Dont you see all the change made so it is possible for most people to enjoy LG ?
Or maybe , you are young player , you did not see lg 1 or lg 2 ... you just know what the aliance told you ...in that case you should go search and take your fact straight , since often , politician are liar...

again if MA wished us to win many land , it was most simple to do for them...they just had to not change anything for the pk gear.

MA did change rule to make LG for more people , MA did put item in game so more people can enjoy LG , MA changed many things during time so more people can compette and have fun...
But MA didnt think people would be so much after money , that they would all sit , and watch 5 soc decide who will get a land...

Problem is now MA have to find a way , to make next LG an event , a competiton...not a LA sharing party...

And , personaly , i dont see any way to puch soc to fight.afterall , what ever the price is , they can always sit , and share it...

and then , for LG land , create a system for soc to buy LA as soc , and sell LA in auction.

or maybe make a lot lot lot more LA and small LA , trying to overhelm an aliance , with many many LA to compette so there will be always some soc not in aliance...but this can turn anyway in LA share party...

I've been playing for over 5 years now. I've been involved in all of the LG's over those years. I saw everyone get creamed by the old setup, so, yes, I agree, that MA changed things that now allow players at say my level to kill an 'uber' and have done so many times now.

So you agree MA remouve the advantage the old uber had , to help medium player to compette in event like LG.That mean , certainly dont care if warants win , or they would not have made that change.

But, with that being said, I have a question...

If you society meet any other society in game say at any pvp area, who do you think would win. I think your society would, each and everytime. I also think that your society could take on several of the top ranked socities at the same time and have better then a 50/50 chance of winning. So, that is why I favored the Allinence. And I was there when you guys came into the LA we were defending and even with my PvP armour (full inf + plates), myself and the others there, died very quickly. It was only when the other socities arrived, that the balance of power moved to us.

did you even read and understand what yourself have wrote ?
You wrote : "that MA changed things that now allow players at say my level to kill an 'uber' and have done so many times now." so , you , yourself in your own can kill an uber ...YOU , yes YOU can do it...
So , now its simple math ... warants are 15 , other society are 20 at least but most of time 30 to 50 .... so who will win ? for sure the 30 member society...
so you was probably not enought , or not even bieliving in yourself.
Problem is not warants are so so strong nowday... problem is all medium player are scared because some soc tell them to be...
I remeber 2 LG ago , when the "deja vu" society was complaining about that its unfair they stand no chance in LG...before LG i made many post , and told them many time they can compette for sure , and they can win land...but they prefered make shit aliance , backstab here and there , so in the end they could not really fight for land...But , if back then , straight from the start they did go for land , and works to keep it , they would have it for sure...

1. Yes, MA did not make enought money and wanted much more.
I dont think MA care about the bit of decay they make in LG ...
But they care to have a competition where people have to fight.. so along the year you train , you skill up , buy item and so on...if evryone just sit and share land why to have skill and stuf ? so no point for MA...

2. I do think that MA has a group of socities that they favor to one extent or another.
So why you speak so much about warants ?
watch cK got another big ATH with 3 L item inside...
or start who got som bp to make many good UL weapon...or avery and all his crazy loot and luck , or , or , or...
whatch around , and you will see , many player in many diferent soc are sucessfull...So maybe it dont depend on the soc but how the player play...

3. I do think, and only time will tell, that MA will rework the LG that will somehow 'favor' the say top 10 socities. (again, only time will tell if I'm correct in this idea.)

why should they , they did make all effort to make medium player participe...they even crashed market of many hight end armor and weapon because of that...

4. At present, I don't really buy into the idea that MA wanted to make the LG more 'fair' for all, I think that they misjudged what would happen in the last and for the first 2 reasons above will change what is coming in the future.

So , you know that in past 1 uber soc could kill 10 medium soc without problem , but MA drop many item so a medium soc with medium player like you can stand uber player , but you think MA didnt do anything to help medium player ...

What they misjudjed is , that,medium player would still bielive in the old myth , and prefer to alie someone and not fight for himself...
People screamed for years to get weapon and armor to go fight...and when they get it , they just sit to scared of the cost , and still bieliving in the old legend...you got killed in your mind even before the fight ... and what is sad is you still dont even grasp that fact...

BTW i dont remember , did your soc got some land last year ?

Yes, DD got 2

yes, we got two 'poor' LA's but still poor is better than none. Which would have happen without the alliance.

OK..

Perhaps, I've be too harsh on your society, I still think that with all things being equal, no society can stand vs. yours.....and that was the reason for the alliance...

Best of luck to you and yours..

Seoul

A few thoughts...

After thinking a few days about your post..

Now, let's take your 'normal' uber, money to burn...and massive HP..and give him or her Limited guns, armour, amps, FAP's and ENCHANCERS...

Sorry, but your post about the poor Warrents now seems a bit lame. I still think you guys are the best in the game, but the changes that MA has made will not make you weaker but will make you all stronger...

Seoul..

The soul of Asia....:wtg:

Now, let's take your 'normal' uber, money to burn...and massive HP..and give him or her Limited guns, armour, amps, FAP's and ENCHANCERS...

Sorry, but your post about the poor Warrents now seems a bit lame. I still think you guys are the best in the game, but the changes that MA has made will not make you weaker but will make you all stronger...

Seoul..

The soul of Asia....:wtg:

And this info you got straight from MA/FPC I'm guessing.

I am not, have never been and probably never will be involved in landgrab but even a blind idiot must see that a land grab consisting of one large alliance lead by an uber soc. just giving the land out att a whim sort of takes away the whole intention of the event....no? I loved watching the fights that used to be.

Come to think of it...I think that the best hockey teams in the world should play without clubs and gear....just so that the 5th division school team should have a shot att the stanley cup...and give tabletennis rackets to the best tennis players because we all know that we cant let the best win...oh no, that is just wrong :rolleyes:

but will make you all stronger...

Seoul..

:

I think you need a few more days. There is no factor of exclusivity which gives an advantage to a minority, everyone has equal opportunity with the changes you quote (scalable yes, but not limited). You are coming across as a brat....you have been told more than once.

I am not sure about what you speak , but personally i dont have massive hp (190) , and , when we speak about PK , warants use LR 66 , AL 29 ,and infiltrator.beside that some of us got Mod or imp fap , other lend those fap or use L fap...

well i guess you didnt think long enought...
In LG 1 , skalman alone could have handel(if we dont speak about lag) a hundreds of medium player...nowday , 5 can kill him if they are good...
Back in that day 95% of player was doing 1 dmg to an uber armor... nowday , geting over 50 dmg is not exeption , and dont forget the critik...
We for sure didnt become weaker.But MA changed things to help medium player to be stronger...
My post are not about the poor warants...
They are about you people who still feel sorry for yourself , and are not abel to see they have the power to fight , but prefer to hidde behind an aliance of suposed stronger soc,and scream happilly how it nice to be allowed to lick the plate after everyone got served...

I copied from another post, did not want being called a troll 'AGAIN'

but, here are my poor thoughts..

Well, from my 'humble view point', the idea of changing Land Grab is just what I thought this would happen...

In the last one the some of the ubers got screwed...(Ubers to me mean those that give MA real money at the start of the game and now feel MA owes them something and, of course, those that are the Fair Haired Children of MA, not saying which society that is, but lets just say that they were the ones that got shut out.)...with that being said..

wawawaawawawawawawa.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmUKVrT0iI[/YOUTUBE]​

Personally Seoul, I'm not sure why you're so anti-Warant. I've met some and they're nice folk.

However, I have to be honest. Warants haven't really accomplished much in the past 2 years.

Merry mahem:
2007 - Stoikow got 2nd
2008 - Skalman got 2nd
2009 - Lodi got 3rd

SGA discoveries:
Stryker got mod merc
I'm unaware of any other Warrant discovering any other uber items

Warants got a dasp ATH but someone else's was better.

All of the recent uber discoveries in the past few years none have been Warants.

Etopia & Starman's tailoring skills are worth jack now, thanks to MA's actions.

I'm not aware of a Warant getting 1st place in any competition in the past few years.

===
Edit: I was wrong. Quick follow up shows:
Stoikow won 2009 MMOWC, the 1st Champions League and Oleg's Boxing Championship. So gratz to him.
===

Then there's the fact that many on their roster simply aren't as active as they used to be.

In fact, seeing how inactive Warants as a whole are recently and considering they still hold top skilled soc rank, is impressive as hell. :eek:

Personally, I think your problem is the typical "hate the big guy" syndrome.

As for last LandGrab, I think it's simply a decay-fest gone wrong.

Consider: If during next Merry Mayhem, a huge agreement was made to decide who won which categories, and those winner only shot enough to ensure their position and no more, do you REALLY think Mayhem would be run not get heavily tweaked?

Last edited:
They are about you people who still feel sorry for yourself , and are not abel to see they have the power to fight , but prefer to hidde behind an aliance of suposed stronger soc,and scream happilly how it nice to be allowed to lick the plate after everyone got served...

I was actually quite suprised that people gave up last LG. There were plenty of times I was participating in a LG and was out classed with weapons and armor and the odds stacked against me but I did not give up the fight even if the team I was on did not claim land.

The only reason the alliance was successful was that some gave up the fight. Why when the tables were turned did some give up the fight? I :dunno: I am still shocked that an equal opposing force did not arise towards the end of last LG.

I guess in my early LG days I never thought I would not participate even knowing the odds were stacked against me.

IMO the alliance was a brilliant plan and one that will probably not be repeated especially if LG is really reworked. The past is the past now nothing can be done about that so I guess there is no point dwelling on it. Everyone had reasons for doing what they did during last LG some may agree with it and others may not such is the way of EU.

First, it's an RCE, and MA advertises that part heavily.

Second, I'm pretty sure you've made your share of money in this game.

So, let's not go criticizing those who try to make money playing the game.

The only reason the alliance was successful was that some gave up the fight. Why when the tables were turned did some give up the fight? I :dunno: I am still shocked that an equal opposing force did not arise towards the end of last LG.

It was also the limitation on the number of socs able to compete. A soc of 200 noobs with reasonable pk equipment could have taken it but when MA took that chance away by restricting which socs could take part people just gave up and lost interest.

Considering how much hassle it is for FPC to run a LG I'm surprised they restricted it to so few players.

I wasn't surprised by the alliance, I even predicted it when the rules were released. It was obvious at the time that if enough of the people allowed to take part joined forces they could decide who got which LA. The only thing that did surprise me was the lack of gun play.

I thought the group would defend one while keeping some of the others available and as soon as they'd won their LA and then try to take the others the same way. Not dance around the claim marker.

Last edited:
After reading over and over...

I still think that MA has their FHC (Faired Haired Children)

Against...

All can buy GREAT PvP equipment..

"Sorry, most can't afford it.."

"Sorry most don't have the HP or the 'skills' to survive...

FOR..

All are the same now, with limited guns, armour, faps, ect..

Even the 'BEST' society will lose....

Sorry, I disagree...

Please forget the 'I'm just to 'shy' or 'afraid', or 'whatever' adjective you want to use..

In this Real Life..while I've killed a number of 'Ubers' there is no why I could have done so if they were in a team...your society or another, does not matter

In that many have the same toys....I have 170 HP...vs. 300 HP I lose...and I don't have a Mod FAP...

So, end of game, the uber still win...and MA will do nothing to change that..

Seoul...

In that many have the same toys....I have 170 HP...vs. 300 HP I lose...and I don't have a Mod FAP...

So as I thought, this has nothing to do whatsoever about Landgrab, but it's simply a whine-fest about folks who started this game long ago and got the really good gear before nerfs and prices made them difficult to get.

And to make it even better, you aren't mad at all ubers, but only those in a specific soc.

In short, pathetic. :rolleyes:

Against...

FOR..

Sorry, I disagree...

Please forget the 'I'm just to 'shy' or 'afraid', or 'whatever' adjective you want to use..

In this Real Life..while I've killed a number of 'Ubers' there is no why I could have done so if they were in a team...your society or another, does not matter

Seoul...

So in other words you want EU to become like all other MMORPG's where everyone is equal after a few weeks?
I wouldn't deposit a single cent if it didn't give me an edge.
Why would any uber put in thousands of dollars a week when anybody can beat them anyway?
Just like real life, if you deposit large amounts you either think the game is worth it in entertainment value, your a gambler or you see it as an investment.
Land is one of the largest sources of income, give everyone a chance to get one and land will be worth bugger all after a while....just like appartments.

And what will you say when only one or 2 LA's have mobs on them because the society that won the land cant afford to buy any other DNA than kibas?

If you take away even more incentives for the big spenders you still wont get enough new players to the game to compensate for the revenue loss, therefore making loot shitier and killing of the new players even more.

I see Land grab winning as a perk for players that have spent time and money on the game, not as a comodity that anyone can get.

Against...

FOR..

Sorry, I disagree...

Seoul...

yes uber win ... that the point to be uber to become better and to win in the end...
Why do you play this game ? do you sweat all day long and make new acount every week to be sure not get sweat gatherer skill , so you keep getting 1 bottle every 10 try ?

You are complaining the best people are better than the newcomer , well yes they are...and its will always be that way.

now ,again , the people who have chance in competition like LG are way way more than before...

If you can not understand that , nowday , 100 medium player with some L item can get rid of any uber soc of 20 people , i just tell you you should participe in some of your NBK PK event.

Back