There are no moose on Calypso. Why not?

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
There are no moose on Calypso and its so sad! Why? What have we done? Is it the hunters fault?

/Hotte

Calypso =/= Earth ;) I'm sure you would have figured that out on your own though.... eventually :ahh:

i've noticed the lack of mooses aswell :O something must be done!

yes, that is so sad :(.

I still remember the times when you could see moose grazing in the plains of northern calypso. As far as I remember HunterZ killed them all and MA didn't manage to bring them back ingame yet. MA was so angry about that extinction and their fail to revive them that they banned HunterZ and his clan...rigthfully I must say :thumbup:.

yes, that is so sad :(.

I still remember the times when you could see moose grazing in the plains of northern calypso. As far as I remember HunterZ killed them all and MA didn't manage to bring them back ingame yet. MA was so angry about that extinction and their fail to revive them that they banned HunterZ and his clan...rigthfully I must say :thumbup:.

xD i like your version of the story better!

Maybe we should pay one of the space pirates to illegally import some Earth Moose? :p

if you haven't heard the ancient moosalops were made extinct by a virus...

Not taking credit for anything.. but a plague usually does dwindle numbers.. but be careful.. you could be next!

14tooth elk male
12tooth elk male
10tooth elk male

mature elk female
old elk female
slutty elk female

OK I just started an organization to try and get moose back to Calypso

moose.jpg

Organization for the Reintroduction of Moose on Calypso

PEDs and EFDs welcome to kick start my work

You question the lack of Moose? I question the lack of Moose and Squirrel!

(Though I doubt many from Potsylvania will agree....)

De Hotte, are we really sure they are gone from Calypso, I got word of one still running loose on the planet.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

De Hotte, are we really sure they are gone from Calypso, I got word of one still running loose on the planet.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

xD i was looking at the tree in the bakground to the left thinking yeah that kinda looks like a moose until i noticed the one "hiding" behind the turret

yep sneaky things seem to be hiding behind turrets, maybe thats why we can't find them.

14tooth elk male
12tooth elk male
10tooth elk male

mature elk female
old elk female
slutty elk female

"Neverdie, you've gone too far!"

All it needs is a seducer and drunk maturity, and maybe some freshly done nails. :rolleyes:

- Statik

no moose is good moose?

There are no moose on Calypso and its so sad! Why? What have we done? Is it the hunters fault?

/Hotte

ummm... all the moose are in Finland, and this is Swedish game? :confused:

:beerchug:

A Møøse once bit my sister...

I once shot a m◘◘se. :rolleyes:

You are all looking in the wrong place.

Have you never read the book "Antlers in the Tree Tops" by Hoo Goos D'Mooce?

Selling: Moose Neck Bone 400,000 peds. Pm if interested.

Back