To anyone who knew Redler Douglas.

Always sad to hear things like this, I wish your Family well and well what can you really say. Condolences m8.

crossed over :(

Sorry for your loss...

:(

and hope this isnt inappropriate, but:

maybe you are not familiar with the game your father played... but the items your father has accumulated are worth "real world money", along with his skills he has built up... would hate for your family to lose out on that aspect of your fathers gaming with us here in Entropia....

Sorry again for your loss... Wish you and yours the best...

damn i know some DHI ..great guys!

dunno if i hunted with red but keep your heads up and your heart open.

my condolences.

Last edited:
Japanese death poem for you. My best wishes

Death Poem: Prayer of a dying man
By Sri Swami_Sivananda

The face of Truth is covered by a golden vessel. Remove, O Sun, the covering, for the law of the Truth, that I may behold It!

Pushan (Sun, Nourisher), only Seer (sole traveller of the heavens), Controller of all (Yama), Surya, son of Prajapati, disperse the rays and gather up Thy burning light. I behold Thy glorious form. I am He, the Purusha within Thee!

(May my) Prana melt into the all-pervading Air, the eternal Sutratman, and may this body be burnt by fire to ashes. OM! O mind! remember my deeds! O mind! remember, remember my deeds!

Agni! lead us on to wealth (Bliss, Mukti, Beatitude) by a good path, as Thou knowest, O god! all the ways. Remove the crooked sin from within us. We offer Thee our best salutations!

My condolences to Red's family and friends, in EU and IRL. RIP Red.

Thank you for letting the EU community know. Red had many friends
here, and he will be missed.

R.I.P Red

rest in peace red. although I am not sure if I have ever had the fortunate experience of meeting him, seeing what other people tell about him he must be a very kind person. And I am sure, that now that his life on this earth is over, he will continue a new, happy life in what is said to be "the afterlife"

my sincere condolences to the family.

Sorry to hears this my condolences to the family

So sorry to hear of your loss. I never knew Redler, but my condolensces. I think its great that a message has been posted informing others of what happened. The sad thing about the internet and online gaming is that you can make new friends and then when they suddenly stop coming online, you don't always know why.

He will be missed and never forgotten

No words can describe how sad it was to hear about Red. The few times and encounters I had with Red were fun and a blast. RIP Red

Rest in Peace. Condolences to family & friends.

that sucks :(

condolences to the family :/

I've never had the pleasure of meeting him, my deepest condolences.
Strength and good luck wished to the family

May he rest in all eternity.

This is very sad news, condolences to you and your family.

Last edited:
I didn't know him but my condolences... too young!

eagle

Never meet him in game but knew of him from here.

Condolences.
R.I.P.

P.S.
I think a death certificate copy should be sent to MA Offices and ask for a shrine in Memorial Island.

:(

My deepest condolences to his family friends coworkers socmates and whomever knew him and will miss him.
May Redler rest in peace, I never knew him but from what I read in the posts he was solid
Good luck and I hope you find the strength within you

My sincere condolences to Red's family

Not a day went by while on EU that some reason or another Red and I would stop and chat. He was a wonderful person and human being and I was saddened and shocked to hear the news upon my return to the forums after my move back home. Red, going to miss those "passing meetings" you and I seem to share. Always amazed me, how i would be in the middle of no where and out would pop red.. Wonderful guy, you will never leave my Friends list. It has been an honor and privilage knowing you...

My best to the family of Red....
juls aka Bella

Rest in peace mate :(

Thank you. No Doubt as such a long time player he will have friends in the game who would otherwise never know what happened to him.

Deepest Condolences

Wistrel

So sorry to hear of this news, its always hard when some one we loved and who graced our lives passes from life.

The only thing we can do is hold them in our hearts, and remember the love and kindness they added to our lives.

My deepest sympathies to family and friends.

My condoleances, Rest in peace :(

our thoughts

On behalf of those who knew him through the NBK, I pass on our deepest condolences at this sad time. Our thoughts are with you. x

:pimp:

Always sad to hear about such a loss...

You should send a message to MindArk and ask them if they can put a shrine on Memorial Island, where Island Girls shrine also is...

May Lootius guide him!

So sorry for your loss. I did`nt know Red but I`m sure those that did really appreciate that you took the time to post here. My condolences.

My Deepest condolences to Reds Family and to His Brethren in DHI.

Sorry for your lost. :(

Back