Turn on the @#$^@$@! Lights

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
We get it MindArk.. You discovered scene lighting in rendering. We are very proud of you, good luck in your Computer Graphics 102 class next semester.

Now, really, ITS ENOUGH.

It is so god damn dark in CP that I can't see wtf I am doing half the time. And why the hell is the day/night cyle like 3 minutes long? Is it so hard to imagine that when building INDOOR DOMES they would have put in some lights? Surely by the TP and auction there would be lights. I mean COME ON, does anybody in the dev team actually play this game? The current situation is ridiculous.

Your sig says you are a night elf :) Surely that lil bit of diminished sunshine isnt that bad. I actually enjoy it :)

MindArk never fails to amaze :laugh:

Just wait till the next VU comes out and they advertise a new "estate enhancement."

"Can't reach the ceiling in your domes to install Nallos? Well MA now offers participants estate lighting for only an additional one-time payment of 850,000 peds."

:laugh:

I totally agree with this one, the dark cycle is dumb as hell at CP. Lights are needed badly up there, you can't see mobs, walls, avatars, and that's with the gamma cranked up. :rolleyes:

im not sure about CP as i havent visited there but some of the lights are a bit dark in the CND domes too ;) at least when you first arrive in a dome by the tp the shadows are very dark.

Some strip lighting should do the strip - you know the old tube tubes you get in cafe kitchens lol

Its a shame buzz can't decorate the domes and the lobby (or can he??). I mean, the #1 furniture maker in game, I'm sure he could spiff up the place.

How many people from MA staff is needed to put a light bulb in dome 1 ?

How many people from MA staff is needed to put a light bulb in dome 1 ?

apparently 1 more then what they have Etopia:wtg:

I already sent a support case to MA from the first day CP was open again in VU 10.

They told me that the idea was forwarded to design team.

After a few weeks of waitning, I asked them to close the support case.

Why don't you also send a support case. Maybe if more ppl request this, it will be changed.

In the meantime, if you hunt on CP you should use full screen mode, not window mode. At least in full screen, the brightnest/contrast/gamma sliders work. In Window mode, they don't work, no matter how you move them.

You would say that MA would have a short list of test questions to check if things work correctly. Like:

1. Is there anything that will prevent or slow down players from activities like hunting/mining/crafting that would in result cost us money?

2. Is there anything that would cause the customer satisfaction to go down which could customers to log off instead of playing and spending money?

.... <any more logical questions?>

Cheers
Siam

They use SCRUM and when they say there are zero defects then there are zero defects damn it!

so let's write a story:
As a player in the roll of a hunter at CP i would like to see what i'm shooting at.

They use SCRUM and when they say there are zero defects then there are zero defects damn it!

so let's write a story:
As a player in the roll of a hunter at CP i would like to see what i'm shooting at.

SCRUM sucks :laugh:

Because of this stupid strategy I have to wake up early for the daily meetings :(

I would like to know whats in their product backlog though, and in what order.... And where the hell this enhancer system came from when there should clearly have been many other things much higher on the list.

aahhhh the "it has been forwarded to the design team" !!!

You would say that MA would have a short list of test questions to check if things work correctly. Like:

1. Is there anything that will prevent or slow down players from activities like hunting/mining/crafting that would in result cost us money?

2. Is there anything that would cause the customer satisfaction to go down which could customers to log off instead of playing and spending money?

.... <any more logical questions?>

Cheers
Siam
If , every time something is made at MA/FPC , there was 1 guy payed to only go in the back of those that make the things , and ask them that question , and have them think about the BS they are actually doing , i am sure , It will at least twice the general game quality.

I totally agree with this one, the dark cycle is dumb as hell at CP. Lights are needed badly up there, you can't see mobs, walls, avatars, and that's with the gamma cranked up. :rolleyes:

agreed, its totally stupid and just simply anoying

walk like a drow !!!!!!!

ok infravision for future will glad!!

now if graphic settings and monitor (brightness,contrast and colour ) configuration is not enougt to emulate a real condition (RL nocturnal overview inside forests is not more clare) change side (my game experience is limitated Edu and Ame)

we have to open new thread 'bout planet rot&rev....

SCRUM is the biggest shit in this world. I have some mate who manage soc irl with scrum method... the result is that the team's members are always pissed off cause no one can take a decision. No real hierarchie. This shit is done to fuck the lower rank employes in the soc cause they dont have any plan to upgrade inside the soc.

If MA work in this stupid way I realy understand why the game is so shity today ...

On topic, bring light at cp !!!

Back