Description:
  • Expected: use movement commands and stop after input is released
  • Actual: avatar keeps moving, can’t break unless logout
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Go underwater hunting
  2. Hunt and use the move up / down
  3. Also happens when hunting on land
  4. Hunt normally, when it happens is when a pm chat window is open
FYI - I can’t reproduce it consistently, but it does happen. I refrain from chat when hunting as well as stopped hunting underwater as the workaround.

Bug Report
  • Title: Movement is locked in a direction, can’t stop
  • Date Found: 05Mar2024

We are aware that there are currently issues with the movement input, and the patch on Tuesday should include some fixes related to that.

Meanwhile, I would suggest trying to toggle autorun on/off or pressing both mouse buttons at the same time when this happens.

We are aware that there are currently issues with the movement input, and the patch on Tuesday should include some fixes related to that.

Meanwhile, I would suggest trying to toggle autorun on/off or pressing both mouse buttons at the same time when this happens.
I swear I tried the auto run work around underwater and it didn’t work

On land, I haven’t tried but will if it pops up again

Thanks

I swear I tried the auto run work around underwater and it didn’t work

On land, I haven’t tried but will if it pops up again

Thanks
Only thing that helps me, I click T once this happens, than avatar stops as u get this reviving message on screen. This really stops running, but it's annoying, I think this happens more than 10 times a day every day.

Please continue to allow us to still strafe left and right when running to a locked-on mob. Being able to navigate around rocks and trees as we make our approach to attack is very useful.

Only thing that helps me, I click T once this happens, than avatar stops as u get this reviving message on screen. This really stops running, but it's annoying, I think this happens more than 10 times a day every day.
I’ll have to try thx

Bug Report
  • Title: Avatar not auto moving to interact when out of range after 5 minutes of playing the game
  • Date Found: 6 march 2024]
Description:
  • Expected: When click on teleport, terminal, mining claim, vehicle or something else to interact with it the avatar should move to it and interact.
  • Actual: It work only like 5 minutes or so and after that clicking on the object stops my avatar from moving. Use tool/interact/auto use only work when I am close to the object. I need to go manually to the object to interact with. Restarting the game fix it for only 5 minutes or so.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Fix it.

Bug Report
  • Title: Esc doesn't show main menu. Sometimes.
  • Date Found: 2024-02-28
Description:
  • Expected: Esc opens the main menu, because it's configured to do so
  • Actual: Nothing
Steps to Reproduce:
  • I haven't figured out how to reproduce this. I think it has got something to do with what happened up to pressing Esc. So my best guess is:
  • TP somewhere
  • press Esc
  • main menu opens -> OK
  • click the X
  • press "I" for inventory
  • press "I" to close it
  • press Esc
  • nothing happens

Bug Report
  • Title: Esc doesn't show main menu due to Sticky Notes being open
  • Date Found: 2024-03-08
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  • click to create new Sticky Note or open an existing Sticky Note, click anywhere on the screen outside of Sticky Note or chat, then press ESC and nothing happens, close Sticky note and ESC works

Bug Report
  • Title: Esc doesn't show main menu due to Sticky Notes being open
  • Date Found: 2024-03-08
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  • click to create new Sticky Note or open an existing Sticky Note, click anywhere on the screen outside of Sticky Note or chat, then press ESC and nothing happens, close Sticky note and ESC works
I also see the inventory being closed when esc is pressed. This happens before the Main Menu dialog opens.

Bug Report
  • Title: Intermittently, the item links that are pasted into chat don't work.
  • Date Found: 03/05/2024
Description:
  • Expected: When text with an item link is pasted into chat, the item link is a different color and clicking on the Item link shows the default overview dialog with a description of the item.
  • Actual: Sometimes text with an item link is pasted into chat and the item link is shown just like the regular text in chat. It can't be clicked and no overview dialog is opened for the item. It is treated as it it was regular text in the chat
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open a note.
  2. Create text with an item link in it. Like this: WTS 70.94ped [Empty Skill Implant (L)]
  3. Select the new text with an item link.
  4. Press Control-c to copy the selected text.
  5. Open a chat window. I used #calytrade, but as an intermittent issue I don't know if it is #calytrade specific.
  6. Paste the text into the text entry using Control-V
  7. Press enter to put the text in the chat. Sometimes this works and other users can click on the item link. Sometimes it doesn't
Note: This happened to me and two other players I talked to. However, #calytrade has many posts with working item links. I also saw one post with two links where the first one didn't work and the second one did. It was like this: WTS [TWEN Token][Vibrant Sweat]
Maybe other users have seen this and can add to this bug report.

Bug Report
  • Title: Trade chat causes lag during hunting.
  • Date Found: 09.03.2024
Description:
  • Expected: Having trade tab open during hunting and seeing current sales.
  • Actual: Cant have even Calytrade open in that tab due it causing lag. Used to be able follow all planet trade channels same time without problem while hunting.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create tab, join calytrade keep tab open and go hunt.
  2. Cry
  3. Log off

Bug Report

• Title: Toggle Curser bound to Mouse Button does not work anymore
  • Date Found: 03/12/2024, after Update
Description:

• Expected: Using Mouse Button 5 toggles Cursor
  • Actual: Auto Move on Mouse Button 4 still works but Toggle Cursor action on Mouse Button 5 does not work anymore as it did befor the update. When I use Space it does toggle the Cursor
Steps to Reproduce:

• I added Mouse Button 5 to Action Toggle Cursor again then I tried it with Mouse Button 4, same behavoir
  • Try toggle cursor with the mouse button you have bound to the Action Toggle Cursor
  • Nothing happens

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Binding INTERACT to Mouse Button 4 does not work
  • Date Found: 03/12/2024
Description:
  • Expected: Prior to Visual Update we could bind INTERACT to Mouse Button 4 and it worked properly.
  • Actual: Binding INTERACT to Mouse Button for does not work properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Bind INTERACT to Mouse Button 4
  2. Click Mouse Button 4
  3. Observe that nothing happens when you press Mouse Button 4
Screenshots:

Mgh4VDs.png

Bug Report
  • Title: Bunnytrox
  • Date Found: [03/12/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: No Bunnies in Atrox codex
  • Actual: Bunnies in Atrox codex
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open codex
  2. Click on Atrox
  3. Click through variations
  4. Bunnytrox
index.php

Hah! the old bug since 20 yeras that is still with us - damn when u click on link in client loader, instead of default browser it will be opened in INTERNET EXPLORER!! or maybe I'm too biased ?

anyway..

[Evil Skull Facemask (F)] bugged...
[Horns - Small Bull (F)] bugged...

new armors - goodbye sexy female bums...

ah! and loot 2.0 sux...

Bug Report
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open codex
  2. Click on Atrox
  4. Bunnytrox
index.php

"or maybe midgets?"

Bug Report
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open codex
  2. Click on Atrox
  4. Bunnytrox
index.php

Well we know what this year's scary Halloween Mayhem mob will be now...

Bug Report
Knowing developers, this might be an "easter egg" :D Glad someone keeps a sense of humour in these times.

Knowing developers, this might be an "easter egg" :D Glad someone keeps a sense of humour in these times.
I would "like" to think that.... but MA... nobody pick up the land or put Sabakumas in their inventory OK?

• Haha
Reactions: San
Bug Report

• Title: Toggle Curser bound to Mouse Button does work now but Auto Move bound to other Mouse button does not work anymore
  • Date Found: 03/13/2024, after Update
Description:

• Expected: Using Mouse Button 5 toggles Cursor - Using Mouse Button 4 to toggle Auto Move - both bound via Action menu
  • Actual: Auto Move on Mouse Button 4 does not work anymore but Toggle Cursor action on Mouse Button 5 does work now.
Steps to Reproduce:

• I added Mouse Button 5 to Action Toggle Cursor and then I added Mouse Button 4 to Action Auto Move
  • Try Auto Move with the mouse button you have bound to the Action Auto Move
  • Nothing happens

Bug Report
  • Title: Tab Key(Lock Target) not switching to next target.
  • Date Found: 03/14/2024
Description:
  • Expected: Hunting a group of mobs in this case Attackers. Hitting F(Interact) picks an Unreachable target. Pressing Tab selects the next target.
  • Actual: Hunting a group of mobs in this case Attackers. Hitting F(Interact) picks an Unreachable target. Pressing Tab does not select the next target.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Hunt a group of mobs that swarm. In this case Attackers.
  2. Press F until an unreachable one is selected.
  3. Press Tab to select the next target.
  4. Pressing Tab does not select the next target. It should at least pick any other target but the current one.
This is how Tab used to work.

Bug Report (= 4 Bugs for Teams )
1/4

• Title: Teamnames/members bars cannot be aligned otherwise..always from up to down
Description:
  • Expected: allowing to align teammembers hp bars as you want/need..example when you heal 6 ppl in an instance , 1 has very low hp to sort him on top
or align them 3 left side/3 right side for better and faster heal access
  • Actual: teammember hp bars are fixed
+ my own name is now among the teammembers which is a + thing imo...but cannot move my name-bar to the border side for example

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create a team
  2. Invite some ppl and look how convinient healing is when its "stressy"

index.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/4

• Title: Teamsettings cannot be looked at when team is created (except if you try to create another one)
Description:
  • Expected: an extra settings "button" to look on how the settings are...thats otherwise an easy way to scam other ppl
  • Actual: no extra button on the side to check the settings
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create a team
  2. check settings
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/4

• Title: Player2 (Alysante´s) hp bar is wayy longer than others
Description:
  • Expected: Regardless of the hp from every1 the hp-bar should be the same size as all others
dont know if thats only on my pc or that she has over 300 hp..or that is she is currently on another planet for the tests
  • Actual: attached screenie at top of post shows her hp bar
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create a team
  2. Invite other ppl also from another planet and with different hp sizes to reproduce ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4/4

• Title: most important Bug to fix...the Player´s hp bars seem to be on another "layer"
Description:
  • Expected: Hp-bars of all members should be on the same "layer" than for example the action bars, you can click on any1 in 1 click
  • Actual : you need to first click into the hp bar to be "active" -> then you need to click another time for heal
its very time consuming and ineffective if you have to heal 5+ ppl bec you need to click 2 times..or if you dont look which hp bar is active you can click on some1 else and it doesnt heal bec the window is not active(black background)

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create a team
  2. Invite more ppl and try to heal them when a bigger mob is attacking

Thank you for reading,
Eddie

Bug Report
  • Title: Auto Move not working in space.
  • Date Found: 03/16/2024
Description:
  • Expected: Flying a Quad in space, I hit R for Auto Move. the ship turns on its engines and flys with no other interaction.
  • Actual: Flying a Quad in space, I hit R for Auto Move. the ship does not turns on its engines and and start flying.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Go to space in a Quad .
  2. Press R to start flying.
  3. The Engines don't turn on.

Bug Report

• Title: Move to Interact broken after other bug happens
Description:

• Expected: Avatar is out of Range and you Interact with either Mob or storage, NPC etc. then the avatar goes into range and interacts
  • Actual: After I got the running not stopping bug I pressed T to initiate Teleport to stop avatar, then after canceling the Teleport move to interact stopped working.
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Use the service until you get the running Bug
  2. Stop Avatar from running with T Key which is bound to Teleport
  3. Try to interact with Mob or other stuff which is out of range, instead of closing in and interact the avatar does nothing at all, no movement etc.

Bug Report

• Title: [Can't read buff]
  • Date Found: [03/16/2024]
Description:

• Expected: To be able to read the full buff text within the buff window.
  • Actual: Cannot do what is expected.
  • It's unprofessional to have basic UI stuff like this in the game.
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open a tesla pet with all buffs.
  2. Scroll down to max.
  3. See that you cannot read the full buff.

Screenshots: [ ]

Bug Report

• Title: [Hard to read chats]
  • Date Found: [Since UI update]
Description:

• Expected: To be able to read the text I'm typing on any background with any opacity settings or autofade on or off.
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open a few channels.
  2. Go to options and turn auto fade on. Also turn opacity to max.
  3. Move chat to any light surface.
  4. Use large text in options. And BOLD in chat interface
  5. Go to type something in any chat channel. Notice how the chat channel name still small and not BOLD.
  6. Notice how as you type your letters are turning bold but the letters are not large.
  7. Try to read the chat.
  8. Too small area to move chat window. See red square markers on picture.
  9. The text does not stay in the input field in certain situations when you continue typing.
  10. The maximum text reached message is a lot smaller than in the past and it's hard to know when it's been reached
Screenshots:
I can only hope you guys start to prioritize this. Several updates to UI since UI update and its still the same issues. @Ludvig|MindArk

Bug Report

• Title: [Mission text not visible when in the left side of window in windowed mode tested]
Description:
  • Expected: To be able to read the full text of the mission tracked in the game window.
  • Actual: Cannot do what is expected. 29 letters and 4 spaces is the current limit.
  • Something easily fixable. So should be fixed. All these UI adds up and shows unprofessional game which is not good for the game. So imo should be prioritized.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open the mission tracker for text that has longer title than current limit.
  2. Move mission tracker to left of the screen.
  3. See the cutoff the text.
  4. I would advise to increase the text limit for all mission title trackers and for the text because even on SandKing wave area I noticed a bug with text there in your total contribution percentage not showing up in the mission tracker.
Nobody seems to care about these small bugs (I don't remember it being reported but I could be wrong) but to me they are a huge annoyance. Feels like I'm playing a beta released game, and I'm sure for any new player they would feel similar which could have negative consequences for MA.
Screenshots:

Bug Report
  • Title: Crafting window Symbol column shows wrong Tooltip for "HOF" symbol
Description:
  • Expected: HOF Symbol should say that the attempt classified as HOF
  • Actual: HOF Symbol states "Skill Increase"
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Craft item
  2. Get success as HOF entry
  3. Mouse-over circle with "Hof" in Symbol Column.
BONUS ROUND...
EXEMPLARY BEHAVIOR BY LIVE SUPPORT

EDIT:
LiveSupport is "On Point" as always..

Last edited:
Bug Report

• Title: [Hard to read chats]
Description:

• Expected: To be able to read the text I'm typing on any background with any opacity settings or autofade on or off.
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open a few channels.
  2. Go to options and turn auto fade on. Also turn opacity to max.
  3. Move chat to any light surface.
  4. Use large text in options. And BOLD in chat interface
  5. Go to type something in any chat channel. Notice how the chat channel name still small and not BOLD.
  6. Notice how as you type your letters are turning bold but the letters are not large.
  7. Try to read the chat.
  8. Too small area to move chat window. See red square markers on picture.
  9. The text does not stay in the input field in certain situations when you continue typing.
  10. The maximum text reached message is a lot smaller than in the past and it's hard to know when it's been reached
Screenshots:
I can only hope you guys start to prioritize this. Several updates to UI since UI update and its still the same issues. @Ludvig|MindArk
Try to right click on chat window and in settings turn off auto fade.

Bug Report
  • Title: Memory leak, most likely
  • Date Found: I think it was already present but its alot more noticable now
Description:
  • Expected: consistant 144 fps
  • Actual: 30 fps after running the game for a few hours
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. run the game for a few hours an notice the fps decline
  2. restart the game and recieve the same fps you began with

Back