Help: Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

Rakuuz

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Maurice Rakuuz Kylex
Ok....after installing again and again and again + download and download and download.....:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I get everytime the same error. I can download the vu10.3 patch and i can also install it...yae nice...BUT after this the loader restarts and BANG he will try do get the Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

And exactly there is my problem. So i get everytime a error message:

failure with bla bla Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe bla bla

So this exe. wont work for me or anybody else got or know about this problem?:confused:

So clooose to be able to play but also soo faaaar away :silly2:

Have u tried to do only patchdownload...:scratch2:
Or else u can download it with BitTorrent

Doesnt matter wich download i try or with torrents etc..its everytime the same.

I get the new vu 10.3blabla also i can install but after i need this exe. :

Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

What i got. What i need.

:wise: short explanation with colors....and yes i know it must be together, only for make my situtaion clear

Is there any torrent arround only with this .exe?
I'm sick of it to load everytime again and again......

Ok....after installing again and again and again + download and download and download.....:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I get everytime the same error. I can download the vu10.3 patch and i can also install it...yae nice...BUT after this the loader restarts and BANG he will try do get the Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

And exactly there is my problem. So i get everytime a error message:

failure with bla bla Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe bla bla

So this exe. wont work for me or anybody else got or know about this problem?:confused:

So clooose to be able to play but also soo faaaar away :silly2:

Try deleting these files (Assuming you run XP)

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Entropia Universe
C:\TEMP
C:\Documents and Settings\"YourUser"\Local Settings\Temp

Delete all patches in this folder, the ones that start with “Update”...
C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe

Vista....

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Entropia Universe
C:\Windows\Temp
C:\Users\”Your User”\AppData\Local\Temp\entropia

C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe

Try again

this is getting more ridiculous by the patch

now it's more fun: last fullclient patched download could take days - this one says simply error :LOL what an improvement in mindark retarded technical protocols :L

MindarK - i'm a computer network professional - pay me 500$ and a plane ticket - i promise to sort out your problems over the weekend (i could do it overnight, actually, i'm just afraid some stupid people will get in my way) :p

Isnt the systems down for maintenance right now?
That could be the problem you have.

go get 'em jack

Mine is failing here:
Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe

Try again.....and again.....and.....

Cannot reach following file either:

Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe

Not with regular download nor with dna. Lets hope they'll fix it soon.

Try deleting these files (Assuming you run XP)

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Entropia Universe
C:\TEMP
C:\Documents and Settings\"YourUser"\Local Settings\Temp

C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe

Vista....

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Entropia Universe
C:\Windows\Temp
C:\Users\”Your User”\AppData\Local\Temp\entropia

C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe

Try again

Thx for this try but didnt helped me out.
I was searching again but i also had cleaned everything by the last uninstall.

Isnt the systems down for maintenance right now?
That could be the problem you have.

Doenst matter if maintenance or not. Problem will be the same and have nothing to do with "Sry but you cant load this file, cause you a jerk"

Ohhhhh daaaaammmnn....and now i see alot people get the same prob...only with different files.

MA what ya do with us?

Last edited:
It's on again!

Time to stop the whining and start to download. You could also wait 20 minutes more to let me download faster :)

Doesnt matter in my case.

He still want the same .exe and so i got still the same prob.

It's on again!

Time to stop the whining and start to download. You could also wait 20 minutes more to let me download faster :)

what did you do to be able to start downloading ? cause mine still doesnt work

I guess he is just lucky :)

the idiocy of downloading the new update!!!!

:mad: I can't believe they have done it again, i also can't download the new update,So what is on MA's mind now, weeding out all of us complainers? they won't have anyone to play this game before long, Since they got this new dude to do the gaming it's been going downhill.I frankly am getting tired of it, and may possibly go to another site where they don't have these issues.Mind you! the graphics are great but, so what!! there are other games with great graphics too.I have as allot of other people here have invested money in this game and now what?Either get your act together or you will lose even more players.:mad:

I suggest you give it an half an hour more, keep trying the download meanwhile (like once every few minutes). I'm sure everyone will be able to start downloading, I just think there are too many downloading atm. Speed is going down meaning more ppl are able to download. I guess there is a limit on the amount of downloaders to keep the speed reasonable.

I was also having the error but it is now working so perhaps just wasnt quite ready yet.

Also Mega suggests here uninstalling the DNA program and using the clientloader method but you must remove the DNA program first.

I think many people here are happy cause alot of updates will be make atm.

I would also be happy :) BUT all i can see is alot of updates while i STILL stuck at the same .exe, i cant download.

At the beginning i was thinking: "Oh ok...a prob...all will be fine..i can wait for the next update".

But now i see nothing will change...so how can i get a solution for it?
Why i got this prob.? Why now? Whats about this update...what made they wrong? What made i wrong?

Like i said many questions...no answers.

BTW: Sh*t weekend is coming..i wanna play!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

cheer up!

don't let the evil MA take you down :p

be ahppy, my little, pumkin - Jacky is gona take care of you!

in one hour i'm placing a nice tidy torrent right on thepiratebay and uploading like hell!

see you!

I was also having the error but it is now working so perhaps just wasnt quite ready yet.

Also Mega suggests here uninstalling the DNA program and using the clientloader method but you must remove the DNA program first.

Thx for info.
But dont/didnt work for me. I got this issue allready before i tryed this DNA crap. Anyway thx for remind

:confused:Great!! now I am stuck on "failed" download!! just great:mad:

Ya welcome! Sry for that :)

You tryed the stuff in mega's thread?

Damn :cussing::banghead::banghead::banghead::cussing:

I'm still stuck at this ****** .exe

Now i'm really sure i tryed everything.

I removed everything i got of eu. After uninstall, the folder, the documents and the local mashine files bla bla with regedit, also all install packages i got...ALL:mad:

After i went to the official page of eu and took the client....like i had never played eu before.

BUT STILL THE SAME ERROR!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Damn this cant be true.....what an amazing update...

BUMP for a nice update ! ! !:mad::mad::mad:

there are so many post abaut this bad last update and the nice thing is that no oficial report is on any. i gues they will respond us in 10 days ore more. they are working ore they don`t give a shit on us?

Dunno m8.
All i can do is looking at some nice pics here(LOOT! ;) ) or write and write and write maybe read xD

But damn it makes me sick....they introduced CP and we cant do nothing -......- did i mentioned we got weekend atm?

So i also have to ask here:

Does anybody got the same update prob like me, this version:

Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe
???????:confused:

Cause i edited the version.txt file to an another update version. I could download the next update but couldnt install it cause of missing the Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe file.

So thats why i'm asking if someone missing also THIS file??!

I failed miserably with updates on Win 7 RTM (32 bit Vista to Vista 64 bit still in trial period)

I tried to update Win 7 endlessly and on the 4th attempt gave up!

Unfortunatley my only work around to offer involves having a previous version of 10 + on another cloned Vista 32 disc.

Heres what I did.
Boot into old Vista 32 pro on another disc.

Run updates through usual process to current version.
Run it and play it to check its ok :)
Restart with Win 7 hard drive connected pressing F8 and choose Vista disc to boot.
Access Win 7 files via my computer
Programs > x 86
and delete the Entropia file
Back to program files for Vista Entropia copy the program file and paste back into Win 7 Programs > x 86

Voila it works :)

Now back up the blinkin file elswhere b4 it fails again:D

This upgrade realy sucked.

In australia we paye for download and it took me 9gig to get a 3 gig upgrade poped my limet big time

Back