Version Update 10.0.7 Content List

"* Fixed issue with calculation of hunting profession average
wow really hopes that works"

me to, and i hope its up if they are talking about drops. as a new player its been frustrating. last night went like 30 animals in a row no loot at all, and overall drops have been heartbreaking

Queue tool fix makes a massive differance :)

We are getting there!

Keep up the good work.....faster :D

Good fixes, but still not resolution to the unreachable claims and claims stuck in solid objects... As it is now, mining is just simply dangerours, and by looking at auction it seems less and less ppl are mining with each passing day.

"* Fixed issue with calculation of hunting profession average
wow really hopes that works"

me to, and i hope its up if they are talking about drops. as a new player its been frustrating. last night went like 30 animals in a row no loot at all, and overall drops have been heartbreaking

This is not about the loot, it's the average number in your skill window, that was calculated in a wrong way....

What happens of you do?

Support said, and marco made clear that this is MA's point of view, that it is a break of EULA/TOU as you do something with their files i guess
possible consequence: BAN

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...a-ce2-gfx-configs-ultra-high-ultra-low-4.html
post 34 and below

Nothing, we were given an open invitation to modify that: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2036942-post1.html
no they changed their mind

Nothing, we were given an open invitation to modify that: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2036942-post1.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/162238-entropia-ce2-gfx-configs-ultra-high-ultra-low-4.html#post2047206

but marco said this

Originally Posted by Xen
Since a lot of people are modifying their config file to get their graphics to work how they want them to, perhaps it would be a good idea to specifically state whether this is allowed or not.

posted by MArco
I have forwarded community comment to MA (as they are in control of the Entropia platform, of which the config files are part of). It appears MA does not approve. I'll continue to discuss the matter with them though

It works on floor 2, but the auctioneer and terminal have been moved to the other side of the hall.

:scratch2: What's this?

sorry but what does that mean ??:confused:

This is not about the loot, it's the average number in your skill window, that was calculated in a wrong way....

so like Suu Miles explains that the avarage hunting prof standing was buged. was making the avarege on the page it was. so for me last page was 31/30/28= AVG 30 and now its calc on all my prof so like befor i have 56 :)

BuT MA pls fix this bug.... whit the log in i whant to be on th same place i logd out. pls pls pls

for the rest nice work

Ive had same bug as well. Just make a habit of pulling tags. I was able to go back to blue dot and click tag to loot.

Ok. Not just me then - thanks. :)

Never mind, already answered

Theres no progressbar when crafting. The button just goes unclickable while in progress....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nfigs-ultra-high-ultra-low-4.html#post2047206

but marco said this

Originally Posted by Xen
Since a lot of people are modifying their config file to get their graphics to work how they want them to, perhaps it would be a good idea to specifically state whether this is allowed or not.

posted by MArco
I have forwarded community comment to MA (as they are in control of the Entropia platform, of which the config files are part of). It appears MA does not approve. I'll continue to discuss the matter with them though

I stand corrected, but they had better announce that through official channels. EF is not associated with MA and should not be treated as an official correspondence method. This is a perfect example. Say I was banned for editing that file based on the report from MA support but hadn't seen the "official 'don't do that'" post.

Is that a legitimate ban? No. Could I possibly have legal precedence to sue? Probably.

That's just a ludicrous stance on a fucking configuration file that doesn't do anything but allow people to tweak the settings so the damn thing runs.

Even the config file says "Editing is not recommended" further emphasizing the fact that it shouldn't be a big deal.

I can see their reason for not wanting to allow people to have the game run faster, but how is it different than playing with everything set to low? This just screams stupid.

Found a new bug, hope it is a one off. Killed a mob and the corpse slid off over horizontal ground and just kept going! Chased it but wasn't able to loot it.

I had that acouple of times pre VU10 with an allophyll... was it an allo?

yup, had that with both a troxie and pluma last night

Well, it still looks like crap for me. Plenty of icons no longer show and the screen has become foggy and the textures look way off. Funny thing is that it worked and looked perfect before the 10.0.5 update. All settings are High and Very High. Lowering them makes it look worse without fixing anything.

bug craft fix ? are sure ?:eek:

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.7
2009-09-01

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT! ***

* Fixed issue with redeeming loans
/QUOTE]

tried to redeem my loans from New Oxford Bank (Anshe Bank)
It`s still not possible to redeem any of them, and not a single one of my Loans is listed inside Loan Page of that BankTeller :(

Loan Expiring Date is over now for some, because of that I wrote a Support case a few Days ago. Now after VU 10.0.7 they say "fixed Issue with redeem Loan" ....... but it isn`t fixed yet :scratch2:

Hopefully they will fix this soon or they are able to write a little answer to me :rolleyes:

would be much appreciated :D

Now the button stays grey until you can craft again... BUT sometimes (and often) you have to log off and log on again otherwise you aren't able to move! :(

Good news, nice update :D
Keep on working guys :laugh:

Thanks MA /FPC for these fixes ! VU 10.1 is getting closer :yay:

The queue is better now but still not fully fixed (maybe just for me)

Loot and unequip action do net get queued so a shot can be lost
sometimes the timeing goes belly up ad i get double heals insted of shooting again

but still much better

No

*Fixed issue with graphic card crashes

???

Man, am I glad I did not deposit in 10.0.4 like I wanted to at first (but could not as ideal is down, and the day after 10.0.5 came, discouraging me from buying a voucher)

nice, but we all wait for 10.1 VU to make teams! when will arrive vu10.1 ?

Most my problems have been solved in VU.10.0.6. :yay:

But still have some minor issues.

Dead creatures tend to slide off the hills or when they died while running they continue to slide.

After healing and when I tried to equip my range weapon a bit too soon,
on equip there is one shot fired instant.
This shot in general does not do any damage if aimed at a creature.
And I'm not using queuing at all.

Sometimes creatures become invisible when they run downhill.
Can still hunt them but looting becomes difficult.
I have to move past the dead invisible creature to make it show up again.

But overall not many problems, in general the game works fine for me.

Keep up the good work Mindark ! :wtg:

Last edited:
Most my problems have been solved in VU.10.0.6. :yay:

But still have some minor issues.

Dead creatures tend to slide off the hills or when they died while running they continue to slide.

After healing and when I tried to equip my range weapon a bit too soon,
on equip there is one shot fired instant.
This shot in general does not do any damage if aimed at a creature.
And I'm not using queuing at all.

Sometimes creatures become invisible when they run downhill.
Can still hunt them but looting becomes difficult.
I have to move past the dead invisible creature to make it show up again.

But overall not many problems, in general the game works fine for me.

Keep up the good work Mindark ! :wtg:

Having the same issues with: one shot fired instant when changing from fap to weapon. And invisible mobs running downhill, too

BUT!!! I also have problems with the chatfunctions. When i change between PM's and Soc chat, i sometimes get 'stuck'. Meaning i can't swith back to 'moving mode'. Cant click the PM window away and my crosshair remains after pressing spacebar or enter. Whatever i do i cant get out of the chatfunction. Even escape doesnt work to shut down. The only way to get out is use windows taskmanager...

It is small, but anoying bug:

Login screen - field "Name" has no focus and you have to click on it to be able to write.

(Windows Vista Ultimate)

Missing sounds:

- crafting process sounds(it´s so slow and boring now)

Last edited:
Missing sounds:

- crafting process sounds(it´s so slow and boring now)

yep i miss those too and also when avatar inflicts a critical hit .
but we must be patient , because MA now works also for the other 5 planet partners in the same time ,so i guess that's why the rythm is a little slower than player expect it .
keep these updates coming ! i'm afraid this cascade updates might turn in an addiction :laugh:

queue fixed :yay:

now just fix the lag :)

great, some more fixes :D

Back