Version Update 10.6.6 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.6.6
2010-01-19

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

• Improved stability

Originally Posted Here

Hahahahaha ha haaaaaaa. Bloody server crashes end's now i hope.

Impressive! :eek:

improved stability of no looting sga items :D

i love their disclaimer ' if you find something unusual'... like... the client is stable! thats unusual! o-shi.... what do I do?

lmao :laugh: I called it in entopiachat, said all we will get is improved stability :wtg:

hopefully they fixed one of my bugged items..

its not dynamic anymore? :yay:

What everyone else said

patch for what???:eek::eek::eek: This IS the BEST patch they ever made!!! even better than cry engine update!!!! GRATZ MA FOR A STUPID PATCH:wtg::wtg::wtg:

oh my god i am in game right now and this is amazing i just dropped 3 tower 4k ped, 7k ped and 24k ped. holy

I really hope that it means less lag. In such a case this update would be the best they could have done :p

Does that mean my damn lagg is gone now ?

I am unable to play fluently at all anymore since VU 10.06 and that with everything set to LOW !!!

Great...

Best patch ever :D

I would have preferred:

"Improved loots" :silly2:

Hahahahaha ha haaaaaaa. Bloody server crashes end's now i hope.

we shall see. ithaca crashing twice in 10mins was pretty annoying.

Does that mean my damn lagg is gone now ?

I am unable to play fluently at all anymore since VU 10.06 and that with everything set to LOW !!!

Great...

Once all Christmas tree removed, lag will be gone...
(same thing each year)... Vu 10.6.6.2.3.7.5. Improved Stability Again.

But snow will continue to fall...

i think the copy paste of the content whent wrong... or the VU itself whent wrong and they decided to not do it yet...

editing 2 lines of code is not called an update u fucktards

[was very pissed off from RL, needed to release some steam]

Bloody server crashes end's now i hope.

Well yeah, that has been a problem... Found a poor newbie @ Limnadian running around trying to sweat Allophyl's, wondering how to get back to Port Atlantis, as the teleport wouldnt let him :laugh:

I told him to wait for a while and try again, since server was probably down ;)

I'm getting a feeling of Deja Vu...

stability_551661.gif

Last edited:
I hope this improved server stability is to enable craploads of mutants to appear and attack us :D

Back