Version Update 10.6.6 Content List

are we ever going to have an update to bring back all the missing mobs? or to add something the players can actually enjoy?? :(

Nope m8. thats later, first they need to make server stabil, so people dont drop off..

people drop off server = almighty gready MA cant steel our peds in that time"

so thats why they do that first, MA dont whant DYNAMIC income of peds :D

everything else can wait.... ;)

hmmmm....was it financial stability that was improved, by any chance?

lol and I was dreaming for mindforce, mentoring or something to come back..

:(

I can not log in anymore :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And once i can finally enter my gold card code, the login page is stuck, and i can do NOTHING, i can't log in.

How about you ?

Biggest VU ever :laugh:

Still, No one can complain about improved stability ;)

And once i can finally enter my gold card code, the login page is stuck, and i can do NOTHING, i can't log in.

How about you ?

Hence the "Improved Stability".......less players able to log in...much more stable servers! :yay: :silly2: :D

I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future.

and as the investigation continues there is no time for anything else...

Aahh the EGG @ auction

so they just improved (auction) stability cause too many players just look on it :eek: AhH the EGG:eek:

Glad they've fixed the issues over the weekend in busy areas such as Twin / PA / Neas etc causing disconnections.

Also it wasnt that long ago that smaller patches like this came with no content list. ;)

rofl stability has been improved, but many servers are not available atm...
THIS IS MA LOGIC! :D

Awesome stability :yay:

Game crashed due to RAM running out (I have 3 GB), then after the crash I try to log in -> connection lost.

I try a little bit later, still connection lost.

After a little more time I log in, and then the server has crashed. It asks me to move to another server, I click continue.. and it crashes again :laugh:

Twin crashed me out twice and now I TT some items and took about 3 minutes to work :(

Ok i appreacite the fact they tried to react to the server crashes, but my COD you all have gone and made it worse with that patch...stability is down from the previous levels totally :eek: :confused: :(

Totally unplayable at the moment. Please fix it MA , I need my fix!

Ahhh the List :scratch2:

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.6.6
2010-01-19

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

• Improved stability

Originally Posted Here

clap.gif

Improved stability!??? :nutkick: :rofl:

But for God's sake MindArk, I can not even log in anymore! :mad:

MA handle some of my irl money, and MA have Banklicense. If my irl Banks website is down then they always inform their customers about that they have problem. And I think thats has happening four times on 10 years now. ;) :wise:

I wonder..., Why will MA never send out any information on whats wrong or the fact if they work or not work, to solve the problem? :confused:

//Spirou

i'll bet this has something to do with "The Vanishing" Post on Entropia Gateway

How about you ?

I now pass the login page, but once in game, i immediately CTD.
I tried 4 times already, each time same result, CTD once i'm in... Grrr
What a shit !

Remind me, what did you fix with this update ? Stability ?

Once all Christmas tree removed, lag will be gone...
(same thing each year)... Vu 10.6.6.2.3.7.5. Improved Stability Again.

But snow will continue to fall...

Ya, the overdone glow effects of the xmas tree does that. "Glow" seemed to have been turned to the max, when they were created.

And snow is "particles" which need to be rendered by your graphic cards ALL the time (since it's moving fast and furious), unlike static objects. That stuff can even lag high end graphic cards, depending on your inworld and card settings.

Ya, the overdone glow effects of the xmas tree does that. "Glow" seemed to have been turned to the max, when they were created.

And snow is "particles" which need to be rendered by your graphic cards ALL the time (since it's moving fast and furious), unlike static objects. That stuff can even lag high end graphic cards, depending on your inworld and card settings.

but its so easy to remove snowing in Graphic options.. I have done it in first day, when they added snowing and Christmas Tree, I never had any lag

Finally working on those "big bugs".. Stability and hopefully

!!!LAG!!!!

:scratch2:
which are IMNSO the biggest isssues for enjoying the game.

Keep up the good work with you to the end

:cool:

Me either. I dont see real improvement. But I dont play much due to this fcking snow. Not that I lag but it have an hypnotik effect, or stoboscopic effect that I realy dont like when hunting. So snow >> no loging >> no depo >> no decay >> no money for ya.

Back