Version Update 10.6 Content List

atm we are still missing something: the benefit
we still do not know what options will bring those enhancers
one obvious will be less ammo consumption (that explains the x100), but how good it will be? nobody knows yet...

so before giving any opinion about the update I would like to know which are the enhancer options, that way we could compare cost vs. benefit

I wonder if this information could be released by MA? (or do we have to wait for a crafter to spend a billion peds to get the right BPs and 5 years to get the skills needed to be able to create a good enhancer? )

Last edited:
No, the interface specifically asks for another item. The same item you are upgrading. That item has a chance of being lost. :rolleyes:

see below:

OK - that is just bonkers then LOL

If this is true, that you need another of the item you are trying to upgrade a Tier, to actually upgrade a Tier, with a chance of loosing it.......

Then the whole thing is ridiculous.

UN (L) would never happen apart from stuff like Opalos.

Even (L) is silly. To upgrade an Apis to level 10 would require another 10 Apis' and the damn things only last 900 peds ammo.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bonkers - cant be what was intended.

Surely.

the 2nd item has a 5% chance to be lost or you will salvage 95% of the item?

they are very different things and thats what we need to find out.

one obvious will be less ammo consumption (that explains the x100)

As I understood it, the x100 ammo was only to make it work with the enhancer burn rate? :scratch2:

Even (L) is silly. To upgrade an Apis to level 10 would require another 10 Apis' and the damn things only last 900 peds ammo.

(L) items are auto-upgraded :wise:

That is correct. But the "extra item" has a salvage rate as well, meaning you have a shot at salvaging the item.

(al ot of things are explained in the Help-texts in the Interfaces)

I love horror movies. :D

:popcorn:

No seriuos, start cranking up the unl item loots,
they will be needed now. ;)

Last edited:
So I guess the Tiersystem is a pretty good way to reduce UL-items, since
I doubt that a Imp mk II will be looted if it is used in a successful Tierupgrade
of another Imp mk II. :)
I guess these Top-Tier items gonna be the Strongest of Strong, Fastest
of Fast and Toughest of Tough.
Just watch out so EU isn't gonna become the Emptiest of Empty. ;)

Last edited:
Gonna get flamed and - reped to dead for this, but:

The thing with an duplicate item needed for tier upgrading on ul gear is an incredible smart move... if you look at the bigger picture.

What was ter's special item? Has this something to do with what is happening today..

The thing with an duplicate item needed for tier upgrading on ul gear is an incredible smart move... if you look at the bigger picture.

Exactly. Smartes thing MA has done for a very very long time.

What was ter's special item? Has this something to do with what is happening today..

Maybe Ter's item can stop all of this and revert the system to the way it was yesterday!!!!

What I want to know- is a Tier 2 Mod Merc worth more than the 2 MM's it takes to produce it? I am missing something here? If its successful, do you get a Tier 2 MM and the extra one back in the loot window?

Not really. For such measure to actually be smart, it should also be attractive for the players.

I would say is a smart move if:

- upgrading wouldn't require another item
- upgrading would have a higher CoS than 50% (maybe 90%)
- enhancers (i.e. ammo with %) would have an incredibly high %

In the terms we know so far, it only looks like a tentative of increasing cost to play, but is a failed one.

Imagine that the armour decay, when it was introduced, would have been 20 peds instead of 1 pec which is now. Most of the players wouldn't have changed armour so the measure wouldn't had have same effect as it has now.

That is correct. But the "extra item" has a salvage rate as well, meaning you have a shot at salvaging the item.

(al ot of things are explained in the Help-texts in the Interfaces)
End of dreams... It could be great chance to implement quests to unlock tiers etc.
But it's always in the same way in EU: big hopes - and then kick in the nuts.

shh.... listen.... (crickets)

anyone from MA or FPC care to comment on ANY of this?

anyone? anyone?

is this thing on?

Not really. For such measure to actually be smart, it should also be attractive for the players.

I would say is a smart move if:

- upgrading wouldn't require another item
- upgrading would have a higher CoS than 50% (maybe 90%)
- enhancers (i.e. ammo with %) would have an incredibly high %

In the terms we know so far, it only looks like a tentative of increasing cost to play, but is a failed one.

Imagine that the armour decay, when it was introduced, would have been 20 peds instead of 1 pec which is now. Most of the players wouldn't have changed armour so the measure wouldn't had have same effect as it has now.

And you already know it will not be attractive, for let's say an Maddox IV, because...?

steffel in EFD : "0% apis may be used as well? and is tt food "

So if salvage 95% count toward TT value it is possible u lose just TT value of item.

So u can upgrade mod fap by another mod fap but beter dont use broken one (just ful TT one) as secondary item

0% TT L items can be usefull for upgrading other L ones (but beter not fail course now 0TT L will be cost some money

anyone from MA or FPC care to comment on ANY of this?

There has been a total of 29 posts by Marco and Frank today...

About 20-25 has been about the VU, and most of them has been about the enhanchers/tiers...

End of dreams... It could be great chance to implement quests to unlock tiers etc.
But it's always in the same way in EU: big hopes - and then kick in the nuts.

u say it all... At least they are helping me dont be addict anymore.. Really fuck it, FUCK IT. I still cant believe how they came with that wonderfull system , to let us discover by "ourself" the FUCKING truth

and now marco is going to come back with his big foots , " nothing change, its just an option" FUCK it , where is the option here?????? they just Fuck us with everything possible

Im just selling my shadow for a tier 10 pixie

FUCK

OK

So, (L) stuff is automatic ?

No recipie etc etc - it just happens?

So the life of the Apis while using it just gets better and better, until it is dead?

Or is there a recipie requiring 10 dead Apis in inventory to upgrade it during it's short life ?

I am really confused as to how this thing is supposed to work :)

There has been a total of 29 posts by Marco and Frank today...

About 20-25 has been about the VU, and most of them has been about the enhanchers/tiers...

and they all stopped posting when this blew up... or at least have ignored the threads so far

hopefully they will chime in and save the day :)

all in all- i still hold hope that this was all just a mixup, a misunderstanding

The way I see it will happen with unl items ?

The Tier for unl items stays as it is now, drop rate of those items
get increased a lot.

Result, devaluation of unl items.

But that's just a guess. ;)

And you already know it will not be attractive, for let's say an Maddox IV, because...?

That's the point. A feature used by... who? You? And what other army? We don't know the eco of these improvements yet, but knowing MA can't be heaven.

So ubers will stay with their items and what you'll get will be a tiered up old school item, usable anyway by a few people.

In my view, the idea of this feature should be socketing respectively convincing large number of players to go from TT expenses to markup expenses. As it is, it just scares most of people away, because the central point is tiering, i.e. the acces to socketing itself.

You will try mad4 tiering, no doubts. Will it ever challenge mod ml 35? DOA? If not, how will MA convince (insert random uber hunter here spending a few k's peds a day) who now uses mm, imk2, doa, etc. to use such items?

If a tiered mad4 would be comparable as efficiency to say x5 ul (keeping in account prices too), which would be MA's succes? To increase eco of playerbase? Lol?

The way I see it, they should have introduce something which would be used by every player making them spend 2-3-5% more. Not introduce something which would be used by 15 players.

I am soooooooo confused

:eek:
Let me see if I understand this thing. I have an unlimited weapon that I need to upgrade to a new tier (the new tier means less ammo use). So when i go out for a hunt, I will need to make sure that I record what decay I have on my stuff and then record what tier each thing has to determine decay and or ammo use and then at the end of the hunt, calculate said usages and somehnowwwwwwwwwklatgl;nhkl;agal;knasf omg my calculator broke, figure out if I made or lost ped on the hunt. And in the mean time, to upgrade, I will have to buy all kinds of goodies that will somehow enhance (have they been watching too many american male aid commercials?) the item that is unlimited(unless of course in upgrading it is arbitrarily destroyed. I can't even understand what I just wrote, how I am going to understand what MA has said.
MA GIVE US BACK BEACONS STOP FIXING WHAT AINT BROKE
There I understand that.
MA DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I HAVE TYPED?

I am not a complainer, but this is very silly. I am a woman. I don't need "enhancing".

And what about unique items - m&d terminator, coover fap ?
No chance for upgrade ? Those items also require another item to upgrade ?:scratch2:

I,m bugged about the fact that I `ve had my gun and have been skilling on that for a year now....But today it`s like a brand new gun. This tier system better be good and worth its while....I really hope you know what you are doing MA and this is not just a money grab. My Justifier MK III used to be worth money...Now it is worth half of what it was worth a year ago. It would be nice to have things turn positively for us for a change... because so far I have been short ended in every investment I have made here. I have an appartment that you can`t decorate (unlike the promo video) and that is not as accessible as when I bought it and Beautician equipement that does not work, Items and furniture that are less beautiful today as when I bought or crafted them, Unlimited Boar that was screwed by E-mine Armor`s stats, Maddox IV and Justifier MK III that don`t stop losing value....Now really MA....I really hope this is good. ;)

P.S. Some companies fail because they only work on what is fun and neglect what sucks to fix.

Last edited:
And what about unique items - m&d terminator, coover fap ?
No chance for upgrade ? Those items also require another item to upgrade ?:scratch2:

Not all aspects of the system has been discovered in the last six hours.

Back