Vote now for biggest loot in hunting

If Joda annouce selling out do u think that he will have No 1 position in ATH hunting list?

• yes

Votes: 83 48.8%
  • no

Votes: 87 51.2%

• Total voters

Ianus

Alpha
Society
Mod WilD3amons
Roty Rot Roti
In light of new game "dynamic loot" aka make a selling out thread for an uber loot i would like to see a vote from the comunity about this

PS: people from MA can not vote, i already know their opinion :)

uhm, I vote 'yes' for biggest loot in hunting... What do I win??? Maybe a pat on the back? :p

:D

Ossi!

note: ok, so now you add the poll... maybe a little less aloofness next time, eh? haha

Last edited:
No, and what a BS poll!

Ever considered people make sell out threads cause theyre loosing, and loosing cause somethings storing up for them??

Someones obviously pi**ed u off lol

Ever considered people make sell out threads cause theyre loosing, and loosing cause somethings storing up for them??

Someones obviously pi**ed u off lol

he he not really pi..ed off
however in my humble opinion this kind of action happened a lot lately so i've made a pool just to see what the comunity thinks about that

Take it as a joke if u like but with a little truth in it

maybe maybe not

*silver hat on*

something is fishy.

*silver hat off*

if lightening hit the same tree 100 times in the same day, is it random luck, or is it because that exact tree stands taller than the rest? ;)

Not even worth to vote on. Agree with previous that this is an so called BS thread/poll.

most stupid threads on EF give the best ath, that is a proven case of MA dynamics, so you will get ATH 1, Stryker will loot his second MMsga and oberon a third foeripper and so the tale goes on and on :silly2:

if lightening hit the same tree 100 times in the same day, is it random luck, or is it because that exact tree stands taller than the rest? ;)

"Lightning never hits the same spot twice" ;)

Maybe every player with 300k + skills should make a "selling out" thread.... that way MA can give them ALL a HUGE loot thus crippling the loot pool, collapsing the in-game economy, and bringing an end to the game and all the B.S. around here.

I had to vote yes because someone with those kinds of skills are going to get the "biggest loot in hunting" with or without a selling out thread. ;)

No. It would be a festival at MA HQ each time such player sells out.

Try to think in perspective, what money did Joda deposited, how much was Courage f.ex. back in 2005 and so on.

For such players, selling in wrong moment can easily mean smth like -50k$.

Of course he could withdraw MA's budget on a few months, but in the long run would be good for MA.

Besides such sale would lower even more skill prices for future sellers.

Don't think that crafting ever regained same level after Dekel sold some in the beginning of 2006.

Yes 100% guaranteed, yes.
If you don't think so, then make joda post a thread about chipping out, get him to start the process of chipping out and then let's see who's right! :D:naughty:

maybe maybe not

*silver hat on*

something is fishy.

*silver hat off*

No, it's because it's plater with Gold! :D

"Lightning never hits the same spot twice" ;)

It has been recorded to do so, that ol' wives tale is false. :silly:

Don't think that crafting ever regained same level after Dekel sold some in the beginning of 2006.

I really got to read up on stuff like this.

To be honest and on topic, no. He would not get the No.1 ATH in Hunting or any other ATH List. I would imagine it staying the same, skills dropping in price and people depositing big to buy skills and gear from him. If anything I'd think someone else would get the ATH 6months later when those dpeosits are no longer backed up by the EULA.

In light of new game "dynamic loot" aka make a selling out thread for an uber loot i would like to see a vote from the comunity about this

PS: people from MA can not vote, i already know their opinion :)

I do believe that joda will get the #1 ATH some day.. because he wont stop killing those big dasps... its obvious that its gonna happen some day... star on the other hand will not get anything... because hes a fucktard :p

Back