Why is this allowed?

Status
So you want us to follow it through... but you don't want us to keep bringing it up. I think you may be trapped in a paradox.

We've contacted MA and FPC about it. We've asked ND to comment and he's been evasive. MA may well give us the run-around too, we'll have to wait to see what response Lavawalker gets.

You might want to look again at the list of threads I posted a few minutes to see how we keep bringing this up time and time again and continually fail to get anything but evasion. What do you suggest? Direct action? Lobbying the UN?

Nice to see you might be finally admitting that there are questions to be answered though. As a next step you could try listening as much as you speak.

oleg me admitting that there was questions to be answered was never an issue, my posts as of late have been to reply to individual comments, and we all know replying to individual comments leads to off track converstions, but i feel that some are needed.

if you read a bit back me and lavawalker had a discussion about finding a solution to this, and lavawalker then posted his tickets, then 40 pages later....

besides that, one reason this thread is so messed up is because some other nameless person closed her thread and said, ok all go here for the future discussion now.

so i think some people are missing that this is actually a combination of discussions, and not just the thread topic from aio's original post.

though there is tons of confusion going around from all sides.

but my goals in this thread were to try and get people to see that there doesnt need to be constant stuff posted when the initial 34 or so posts clearly said what was needed to be said.

l

oleg me admitting that there was questions to be answered was never an issue, my posts as of late have been to reply to individual comments, and we all know replying to individual comments leads to off track converstions, but i feel that some are needed.

if you read a bit back me and lavawalker had a discussion about finding a solution to this, and lavawalker then posted his tickets, then 40 pages later....

besides that, one reason this thread is so messed up is because some other nameless person closed her thread and said, ok all go here for the future discussion now.

so i think some people are missing that this is actually a combination of discussions, and not just the thread topic from aio's original post.

though there is tons of confusion going around from all sides.

but my goals in this thread were to try and get people to see that there doesnt need to be constant stuff posted when the initial 34 or so posts clearly said what was needed to be said.

l

Right, so basically you're allowed to post your opinions but nobody else is, I get it.

Don't make me moderate more personal bickering.

I've read almost all the posts by Code Monkey and related ones............. and It's my feeling that for the sake of continuing a decent discussion on the issues of Insider info, conflict of interrest, and the role of MA and planet partenrs, nobody should respond to his (Code Monkey) posts. Sorry for being direct.......but that's how i feel. :(

Wondering if it'd be ok to ask him one last question..............Code Moneky are you directly or indirectly (employee,business partner or family member of such entity) linked to neverdie or neverdie Studio?

Last edited:
Okay, so very few people here have a legit concern, the rest are either out to burn ND at the stake or try to convince the "witch hunters" of the proper action. I am personally done trying to convince people too contact MA directly about what the rules are. I have contacted MA. If you are reading this and also contacted MA then I implore you to ignore this thread until one of us receives a responce from MA. Until we get that responce we, myself included, are only feeding the flames by providing a target.

Okay, so very few people here have a legit concern.

Dunno what thread you are reading but thats not how it looks to me.

I would say everyone who has posted has a legit concern and only a couple have come out for a 'witch hunt'
but have still used legit concerns to do so.

Besides all that its not up to you to decide what an individual deems a legit concern.

And I'll say what I said waaay back in the thread...
Why wait for MA to tell the planet partners what to do?
Why not (as a planet partner) take a pro-active lead on the subject and take it upon oneself to do everything in ones power to give as little as possible to be concerned about ala FPC,Arkadias current policies.

Last edited:
Keep this thread alive.....because without a community who stands together we´ll never get answers from MA/FPC/ND or whomever.

I think everyone here can agree that in a business where a lot of money is involved the risk is very high that the people try to get a chance to make money with cheating/insider knowledge/or whatever.
As long as the world is spinning around such things will happen but we should try to make it transparent as possible to minimize the risk.

as an example...
If i would be a wall street trader buying and selling papers for million of dollar each day....and what a surprise my mom sells /or buy at the right time her papers and makes a lot of money....
nobody would believe me that it was random :)
it would be a dark point in my life and everyone would remember.......
and if people remember such things it is bad for business i think everyone here can agree this too....

P.S. sorry for my english :)

I've read almost all the posts by Code Monkey and related ones............. and It's my feeling that for the sake of continuing a decent discussion on the issues of Insider info, conflict of interrest, and the role of MA and planet partenrs, nobody should respond to his (Code Monkey) posts. Sorry for being direct.......but that's how i feel. :(

Wondering if it'd be ok to ask him one last question..............Code Moneky are you directly or indirectly (employee,business partner or family member of such entity) linked to neverdie or neverdie Studio?

well dont post crap and i wont have to respond to it.

its simple as that.

and if you read my posts then you would know the answer to your question.

This thread is not some witchhunt for FPC, please stop! ;)

A witchhunt for FPC?

Try the bullshit thats being said about neverdie and NEVERDIE Studios,
The fuckin lot of you need to get a grip.

either lock this thread or ban me,

Dont give a crap which one,

This thread only reinforces why I left calypso,
whining Jelous, Backstabbing assholes.
Not all of you of course. but a fuckin vast majority,

Community on self destruct,
Yes.
Fuckin hypocrites.

Andy.

snip but do at least the most basic and cost free PR work: setting a damn hyperlink. (for those who wonder: http://www.neverdiestudio.com/. Rocktropia is up since April? Not one link there yet to download the Clientloader neither for RT nor NI)

"ND staff take there time to help new players hunt and find bugs...", are you kidding me. They went revive killing with buddies the whole summer. Are you trying to sell me that this is needed to find out about some bugged trees?

http://www.rocktropia.com/ < play now

What ND did is done .. the good , the bad , all is done , MA should have lock or ban or send him mail or what ever....Its not only and solely ND fault...
For exemple , MA knew tina was dead , but they didnt lock the avatar , so they create the problem themself...
Anyway , problem is not what should have been done , we all know MA had many faulty things and did nothings to fix those...

But what for future ?

We can use exemple to show MA have to fix rule and apply them.

ND and many other player ( there is tons who did abuse shit load of rule , bugs ... and who did not get a lock).But what for future ?

Does MA will still lets people do what ever BS they wish to do ?

Does all planet partner will have same punishment for any problem , or some of them will be more free to "cheat" ?
Will all planet partner be alowed to "cheat" in future ?

Something have to be said and done now for future...
We have allready hand full of planet partner and their team ... when 20 or more planet will be here , it will be a big mess if every singel planet partner can "cheat" how he wish.And when this will be covered by some media because media will come , it will be very very bad advert for the whole game and all planet...

Who will deposit in game where the main advert message will be " owner of this steal your money because he do this and that"....

the non communication about rule or absance of rule are the fundation of the big crash...

Again its not my game and not my business...
But you can be assured i will manage my money and asset according to what MA will do or not...

I will not stay and keep invest in game where planet partner can send cheated avatar to compette with me...

We need clear rule and transparency

You really think i don't know what the website for RT is?

My point was this: Mister Jacobs promoted his avatar name NEVERDIE over years. Good.
Now if you watch the available media coverage he barely ever talked about Entropia Universe but mostly mentioned something containing his avatar name, Club NEVERDIE or whatever. Also fine.

Now if people who watch such clips google for Neverdie they usually find, amongst others two websites maintained by Mister Jacobs and his staff:

www.neverdiestudio.com: The company webside describing the work on Rocktropia and Next Island (and a bit about Cheri Moon). But it is a dead-end road for any internet surfer, no link to download Rocktropia or Next Island or any hyperlink to the homepages of the planets at all. I mean, isn't that most basic PR work, to actually let people who are interested download the game? Rocktropia is up since 8 months now and they haven't found the time to set an link on the Studio homepage?

http://www.neverdie.com/ isn't much better. A whole news portal about NEVERDIE and RT but not a single prominent link on the startpage to download the game. I am sure there are some buried in the subpages, but certainly not an obvious one.

This is either incredible amateurish work or, and i barely dare to say it, intentional or due to low priority to acquire new players. If there wouldn't be some other factors that adds to the impression i would not even consider the second option, but like things look at the moment i must.

Nice to see you might be finally admitting that there are questions to be answered though. As a next step you could try listening as much as you speak.

Tried telling him that many many threads back... doesn't work... :eyecrazy:

He seems to want to keep just posting and going in circles when most all of us have been pretty clear about things. I've stopped reading his posts. *Don't feed the troll* ;)

well dont post crap and i wont have to respond to it.

its simple as that.

and if you read my posts then you would know the answer to your question.

in your post you've said "not an employee"... but that doesn't exclude you from the others!!

Code Moneky are you directly or indirectly (employee, business partner or family member of such entity) linked to neverdie or neverdie Studio?

Does it?

Addendum:
To the Moderators: not sure how to address this .....looks like this is relevant to the discussion of this thread......the opinions of the posters and their conflict of interest... if any!

Last edited:
in your post you've said "not an employee"... but that doesn't exclude you from the others!!

Infinity, you can take off your tin foil hat... :scratch2:

I personally have known Code Monkey for several years and I can 100% guarantee that he is in no way (directly or indirectly) associated to, employed by, consultant to, blood relative of, business partner or Neverdie bitch in relation to RT/NI/Neverdie/Jon Jacobs/Neverdie Studios.

Just the facts Ma'am... :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Infinity, you can take off your tin foil hat... :scratch2:

I personally have known Code Monkey for several years and I can 100% guarantee that he is in no way (directly or indirectly) associated to, employed by, consultant to, blood relative of, business partner or Neverdie bitch in relation to RT/NI/Neverdie/Jon Jacobs/Neverdie Studios.

Just the facts Ma'am... :eyecrazy:

If that's the case then i'm very happy..... coz i've seen him helping out ppl at NI...that's a good spirit i'd always appreciate :)

And here are the reasons for my suspicion (i could be totally wrong):

In fact, I liked Code Monkey when I saw him helping people (including myself at club neverdie in Next island) with info.
What i've written here is in the context of "conflict of interest" he might have.

And here are the evidence for clues (just a suspicion) to potential conflict of interest:
1. Code Monkey helping new and old player in Next Island.

2. Code Moneky defending Never die in this forum... despite clear evidence of ND violating rules as evidensed by various posts:
1) prove that neverdie is breaking rules, or quit saying that he is.

2) prove that neverdie staff has insider financial information, or quit talking about it already please.
my solution to this problem was to try and find a generic solution for all planet partners and not just neverdie.

and all my solutions have been spread out through my posts.

3. Code Monkey has an aspiration for owning an MMORPG, but still couldn't get it run by himself as stated in his own post. So it's not unreasonable to think that he might be a business partner or invested in ND studio.
way to quote wikipedia.....

there is thousands of books out there that detail the full aspects of this, and i read alot of them, and read white papers on how most companies run there business side of game development.

i actually wanted to run a mmo, and did tons of research into it, though i lack the personal and the money to go through with it.

Last edited:
If that's the case then i'm very happy..... coz i've seen him helping out ppl at NI...that's a good spirit i'd always appreciate :)...

3. Code Monkey has an aspiration for owning an MMORPG, but still couldn't get it run by himself as stated in his own post. So it's not unreasonable to think that he might be a business partner or invested in ND studio.

lol. That's no proof that he works for Neverdie. I sometimes leave free stuff on a table near the entrance to my shop and so does another shop owner in another wing. Oh no, I'm giving something away freely... Does that mean I'm and FPC employee, heck no.

I have read tons of books on computer game design and programming as it's a hobby that I love, but that definitely does not mean I'm associated with or working for neverdie or any game developer. Actually, having knowledge such as what Code Monkey is talking about is just the sort of thing that the planet partners such as RT and NI should be seeking in employees, but based on some of the actions listed in this thread seems to be the exact thing they did not look for the employees that they did hire. Of course, I hope I'm wrong and they prove me wrong... I guess they do have some skills or would not have been hired, and I just hope they do the right things to fix the situation that exists currently described in this long thread and threads similar to it.

Back on topic again now please...

Last edited:
CodeMonkey blah blah blah

Who cares who CodeMonkey is?

All this personal bickering just diverts us from the real topic of the thread, and anyone (players and staff alike) can take part in the debate. The points are pretty straightforward to argue, I don't see how making it personal helps anyone, it just obscures things.

Who cares who CodeMonkey is?

All this personal bickering just diverts us from the real topic of the thread, and anyone (players and staff alike) can take part in the debate. The points are pretty straightforward to argue, I don't see how making it personal helps anyone, it just obscures things.

Yes I agree... that was my concern at the begining when i post about him earlier.

To those just thinking Neverdie's only looting a pec or two...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ering-idiot!&p=2307034&viewfull=1#post2307034

http://twitter.com/nevereverdie
Killed a Pirate Skeleton Gunner with a value of 154 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
3:30 PM Dec 19th via Entropia Universe

Killed a Pirate Skeleton Striker with a value of 151 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
11:40 AM Dec 19th via Entropia Universe

Killed a Ice Drake Mature with a value of 84 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
9:16 AM Dec 19th via Entropia Universe

Killed a Sacred Boar with a value of 57 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
7:26 PM Dec 15th via Entropia Universe

Found a deposit of Lysterium Stone with a value of 58 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
10:10 PM Dec 14th via Entropia Universe

Killed a Pirate Skeleton Gunner with a value of 53 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
4:17 PM Dec 9th via Entropia Universe

Killed a Pirate Skeleton Quartermaster with a value of 99 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
4:01 PM Dec 9th via Entropia Universe

Killed a Pirate Skeleton Striker with a value of 58 PED at Next Island! http://www.nextisland.com
11:51 AM Dec 8th via Entropia Universe

and the list goes on..

If you know the twitter addresses of Force and other planet partners employees, please share. Yes, a few peds here and there in winnings may not be a lot to some, but to others, that a lot that's being taken out of the loot pool directly by planet partners hunting and mining on their own grounds.

That all depends on if they're keeping the ped or if it goes back to MA to redistribute as it would with the private test avatars used by FPC.

At the moment we're assuming the worst, where any loot is being kept / withdrawn by the ND Studio staff.

That all depends on if they're keeping the ped or if it goes back to MA to redistribute as it would with the private test avatars used by FPC.

At the moment we're assuming the worst, where any loot is being kept / withdrawn by the ND Studio staff.
and why shouldn't we. I'd assume the profits off of the sell of CND didn't go back to MA to redistribute so why would any other peds on his avatar?

OK, now you're reaching. Have you seen the HP on those mobs? If he's only getting back <200 ped globals, I guarantee he's not breaking the bank.

The legit concerns, fine, but this kind of stuff is ridiculous.

Yes, it will help greatly to have a concrete ruling of whether planet owners are allowed to have playing avas or not. However, until then, seeing these puny loots does not strike me as a major concern.

To those just thinking Neverdie's only looting a pec or two...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ering-idiot!&p=2307034&viewfull=1#post2307034

http://twitter.com/nevereverdie

and the list goes on..

If you know the twitter addresses of Force and other planet partners employees, please share. Yes, a few peds here and there in winnings may not be a lot to some, but to others, that a lot that's being taken out of the loot pool directly by planet partners hunting and mining on their own grounds.

I had to go check out the list that goes on and on, but it didn't, that was all of it. I don't think that 1 lyst global and a few tiny hunting global's is taking advantage of the system. (I added them up and his average global size is under that of what the average on those mobs and maturity type are displaying on tracker)

There is a valid concern that this thread addresses, but you dilute that when you try adding "evidence" that disproves your argument. You did forget to mention his two(2) hunting globals on Rocktropia since it started, one of which was a 148ped Lemmy Stalker :O That's about my average global size on the low maturity ones :O

The issue is that we don't know if what rules MA has in place for their planet partners, I certainly have my own questions about the planets and how ND does stuff, but I keep feeling compelled to argue for him because of the nature of the arguments used.(the term witch hunt is used because that is style of arguments I see(example: the spouting off about island girl healing people at NI by someone that hadn't bothered to even read enough to know that it was a npc))

Why should the witch go free because of the incompetence of her accusers?

It would be nice to have more constructive comments like those from Lava who seems to actually be trying to go about it in the proper way.

narfi

(example: the spouting off about island girl healing people at NI by someone that hadn't bothered to even read enough to know that it was a npc))
fairly certain the npc isn't who's in the society terminal that was added to the society that was created after the avatar in question was "retired" already.

I guarantee he's not breaking the bank.
I agree, it's not major cash... but, it's the principal of the thing... Go tell a n00b that has never deposited and is trying to just figure out a way to live in game freely off of sweating that 154 ped is nothing, and I think they may disagree with you. Go tell the miners that Force is PKing that it's ok because there's nothing there in the pvp zones worth mining up anyways...

Last edited:
fairly certain the npc isn't who's in the society terminal that was added to the society that was created after the avatar in question was "retired" already.

Exactly, and ... I don't think it was the Next Island NPC that was running around here on ROCKtropia either.

I find it interesting that some seem to want to gloss over the facts and call it a witch hunt.

How do you argue with picture proof? :scratch2:

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harrassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

this thread was a personal dispute between insider information of the NEVERDIE SOCIETY.

there for this thread should get deleted.

you want rules, here you go.

im not arguing the fact that there is a island girl avatar, or that she could have logged in by neverdie.

i simply argued the fact that pictures can be argued against, where she said that they cant be.

Cool - so you agree that a planet partner is guilty of breaking a directive issued by MA.

(And please dont say that I am belittling Tina's memory or emotional stuff being brought up with ND etc, I am sure stuff like this is still hard for ND, but he has her living on ingame with bits and pieces he has of her about, and he made a well received and thread publicly saying that Tina was retired, and there are many lovely thoughts and wishes in that thread.)

But instead of honouring his statements, he has chosen to put himself in a difficult position by breaking the rules in this regard.

The fact that a self inflicted proven indiscretion is sadly of this emotional matter is unfortunate, but it is a proven breaking of the rules.

That is what this is all about. Rules for some and rules for others.

I quite agree that in the grand scheme of things, there have been many many infractions by many many people, intentional or not over the years. Stuff happens. I am sure many of us have at some point done something that someone could have a go at. The difference here is that he was "caught" as it were, and made to retire an avatar by MA.

You would expect the planet partners in the spotlight to make sure they are beyond reproach. After all they are after players investing huge amounts of money with them. If they are guilty of breaking directives issues to them by the holding company, then what else are they doing? How can players compete on an even playing field playing with Owners whom break the rules?

As has been said many time, I do hope we get a statement from the powers that be to clear this up.

But I doubt it.

Beer time :)

No response to emails to Investor Relations or David Simmonds as of yet. :wise:

Status
Back