Question: Withdrawal sacrifice?

how much % would you sacrifice [MAX] to get your withdrawal in 3 working days?

• 16-20

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • >5

Votes: 51 18.9%
  • I would never do that

Votes: 196 72.6%

• Total voters

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
lots of ppl , who withdraw, have the problem with timing ... u never know whether you will get your amount in 1 month or it will take more

how much % of your withdrawal amount would you sacrifice to get your withdrawal in 3 working days?

how much % of your withdrawal amount would you sacrifice to get your withdrawal in 3 working days?

Nothing i just wait MA make cash card again...
For now i have my withdraw in 2 week or so , and thats good enought for me...

2 weeks?
wow ...
may the reason be that you are one of the well known players?
what about other players that are from "mass" like me?

I usually takes less than 30 days for me, normally 20-25. Only once it took longer than a month.

But yeah, cash card would be massive improvement.

whats the benefit of cash card?

my first was about 30 days, but the 2nd time was only about a fortnight

How about 0%..

whats the benefit of cash card?

Instant withdrawal. And you can use it as normal credit card in shops (no credit of course though).

rofl to that. Any pisspoor pokerroom out there doesn't take % for DEPOSITING as well as WITHDRAWING. And it doesn't take days to withdraw.

So nothing it is.

Instant withdrawal. And you can use it as normal credit card in shops (no credit of course though).

Yeah another failure that would have been cool..

I was thinking of the same but ...

As far as I understand actions like "withdrawal" need to be planned in advance from the financial standpoint. If the volume of money requested by players is too large [there should be several levels there], than planning that within the next financial month can be a problem ...

I hardly imagine giving out cash instantly on cash card
was instant withdrawal ever possible?

2 weeks?
wow ...

Naah - Im a non well known player and got 10 days WD as well even tho i come from a "3rd world" country by european standards :D

The thing about it is:

1) Did you deposit
2) Do you have a gold card

If you have a gold card and they can compare your WD request with the deposit one and they match is easy identity check. Goldcard is the best way to check if its really you because they send it to the address you stated (meaning - yes you are there arentya? :D)

Anyways thats about it.

Regards

I.

rofl to that. Any pisspoor pokerroom out there doesn't take % for DEPOSITING as well as WITHDRAWING. And it doesn't take days to withdraw.

So nothing it is.

You forget that 90% of those run registered on some - bank on island republick in the middle of pacific. And that is why they dont really care about rules and regulations which are kinda important in any modern world country :laugh: such as for example - Sweden. Which on top is in EU (as in european union) - meaning tough and non understandable regulative which probably changes daily under pressure of 1000s of burocrat cockyankers who dont have nothing better to do there.

I.

2 weeks?
wow ...

no , i know there is people who get them faster.
I had a cash card so i get my withdraw prioritized...

Cash card was alowing player to withdraw ped direct from ATM machine , or what ever like a normal credit card.

14-30 days iss good enough for me, though they shouldnt send out the money instantly to gain a bit "security"

better concentrate on the real annoying things :wtg:

ofc i will not pay anything, 1 % iss to much

Last edited:
Ask yourself the same question when you are talking about your bank IRL.
Suppose they make you wait 30 days and how much are you willing to pay to get it in the next days ?

My answer : 0

fast payments are not good for the game. Who love this game should think about this. 20-30 days is more then enouth. They have a payment plan, they can verify scam stuff etc etc. Is better and safer in 30 days .

Took me 24 banking days from withdrawal initiated to i got money on my bank.
I was thinking of why it took so long, despite me putting pressure on MA.
And my conclusion is, MA invest in shortterm, low risk investments. Wich are locked for a certain time.
So they have to plan for withdrawals.

And for the record, last time i checked MA:s announced banking license with authorities, Swedish authorities similar to american SEC or close i think.. Thay havent got a banking license. MA have misinformed .
They have got a granted license in advance but they hadnt put up or showed authorities required documentations to finailly got the permit.

Meanwhile, you should be careful with how much money you depo.

I dont consider 30 days to be any problem, my first withdraw took 26 days i think. In processes of another atm and its interesting to see how long it takes this time.

But I can understand some frustration about the withdraw time if you make a living of the game..

If it goes too fast, assume MA automatically "approves" withdrawals, it would mean a way easier life for scammers and CC theives.

I guess that the first time they check your "history" and check if you have done suspicious trades with known scammers or with avatars who are reported as "hacked".

ahh.. the old banking question rears its head for me again.
What I always wonder is why when someone pays me using paypal the money is there instantly.
When I then transfer this to my bank account it takes 3-5 days and paypal charge me 1.5% these figures are to me acceptable. It still doesnt answer the question of where the money goes when it is in "transit".

So my answer is <5 .

As I play for fun I do not intend to make a withdrawal, even if I ever do get a big HoF.

Withdrawing through the official system should be much faster and smoother these days, and is very secure for the person withdrawing.

Going outside the official system is not recommended as it puts both parties involved at risk:

The "buyer" of PED is at risk of receiving stolen (e.g. deposited by stolen CC) PED, which MA tends to confiscate.

The "seller" of PED is at risk of not receiving the funds in their account and basically has no way of verifying that the funds were ever sent, or even who they are dealing with.

To ensure your withdraw through the official system goes as fast as possible ensure that all the information the system asks for is 100% correct - even minor errors can cause lengthy delays as someone has to investigate what went wrong.

- Deathifier

I would have make one last big withdraw .. ATH size ...

there-> good bye MA lol

lots of ppl , who withdraw, have the problem with timing ... u never know whether you will get your amount in 1 month or it will take more

Fuck that. My depo goes through in seconds, my withdrawal should too.

The "buyer" of PED is at risk of receiving stolen (e.g. deposited by stolen CC) PED, which MA tends to confiscate.

The "seller" of PED is at risk of not receiving the funds in their account and basically has no way of verifying that the funds were ever sent, or even who they are dealing with.

if its declared as an universe, none of the sources of getting PEDs should be "illegal" ... therefore the question of "how did you make those peds" should not stand ...

why is MA caring about the origin of PEDs?

Naah - Im a non well known player and got 10 days WD as well even tho i come from a "3rd world" country by european standards :D

The thing about it is:

1) Did you deposit
2) Do you have a gold card

If you have a gold card and they can compare your WD request with the deposit one and they match is easy identity check. Goldcard is the best way to check if its really you because they send it to the address you stated (meaning - yes you are there arentya? :D)

Anyways thats about it.

Regards

I.

I've deposited, I have a gold card, and I've been playing nearly five years. Yet my first two withdrawals took ~45 days each. Current withdrawal request registered 13 days ago and has not been committed yet...

Withdrawing through the official system should be much faster and smoother these days, and is very secure for the person withdrawing.

Going outside the official system is not recommended as it puts both parties involved at risk:

To ensure your withdraw through the official system goes as fast as possible ensure that all the information the system asks for is 100% correct - even minor errors can cause lengthy delays as someone has to investigate what went wrong.

- Deathifier

Even if information is correct, it takes ages sometimes !

Even if information is correct, it takes ages sometimes !

I think its because the person doing the withdrawals is just working one day in the month in the afternoon. And then the withdrawals pending are picked from a hat.

I -really- don't think they have even one employee doing the withdrawal thingy 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Its probably some accountant doing it in their spare time.

I think its because the person doing the withdrawals is just working one day in the month in the afternoon. And then the withdrawals pending are picked from a hat.

I -really- don't think they have even one employee doing the withdrawal thingy 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Its probably some accountant doing it in their spare time.

Whatever the reason, the service they are offering is below expectations.

Back