Question: Withdrawal sacrifice?

how much % would you sacrifice [MAX] to get your withdrawal in 3 working days?

• 16-20

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • >5

Votes: 51 18.9%
  • I would never do that

Votes: 196 72.6%

• Total voters
if its declared as an universe, none of the sources of getting PEDs should be "illegal" ... therefore the question of "how did you make those peds" should not stand ...

why is MA caring about the origin of PEDs?

legal obligations? just sensible practice? i'd imagine they would be liable if people routinly used the game to deposit from stolen cards and withdraw the money. they might even risk having their CC deposit facilite withdrawn.

Although I've never withdrawn, I would want the bare minimal fee regardless of the wait.

what u mean here:
they might even risk having their CC deposit facilite withdrawn.

if its declared as an universe, none of the sources of getting PEDs should be "illegal" ... therefore the question of "how did you make those peds" should not stand ...

why is MA caring about the origin of PEDs?

For instance, if deposits are made using a stolen CC, the bank may claim the money back from MA.

If the money comes from money laundring, MA might get the "financial inspection" on them if they have no control whatsoever what happens.

If MA would officially allow scammers to withdraw it would lead to more scammers which would be bad for the entire game.

they might even risk having their CC deposit facilite withdrawn.

To spell it out: If MA doesn't follow the rules the banks have for credit card deposits (purchases), the banks can remove the possibility to make deposits to game using credit cards.
The company that MA uses for credit card deposits is owned by banks.

thx aia for clarification :)

Ask yourself the same question when you are talking about your bank IRL.
Suppose they make you wait 30 days and how much are you willing to pay to get it in the next days ?

My answer : 0

i can get my checks cashed same day for small fee i see no diference here tbh need money fast pay a lill more otherwise be happy to wait.

how much % of your withdrawal amount would you sacrifice to get your withdrawal in 3 working days?

the only thing im willing to sacrifice for a fast withdrawal is a few mindark employees :p

what's that?

Withdrawal? What is that? I have heard of it at banks and such.. I didn't know you could do that in this game.. I guess whenever I make a profit I'll try it out, all I do is depo depo depo:lolup::lolup:

interesting,
more than 25% of the voters are ready to pay for faster withdrawal ...

I chose I would never do that, as I would never be willing to pay a percentage of the total amount.
I would, however, be willing to pay a set fee, for example $25USD for up to $2kUSD withdrawal, $50 over and above $2kUSD.

I would never pay to get my money early. The main reason is that i would never let my finances get to the point were i would need it any faster. You should always have a years earnings in savings at all times. Well that's what i think anyway. :wtg:

again

I think I already posted this but...

what is a withdrawal? I never knew you could do that in this game. When I get money to try that I will.

I think up to 10% for next day withdrawal (bank transfer will take some time to show up on your account, even if swift / iban transfers are in fact basicly instaneous. Its pretty much the same as you pay (or lose in the form of interest) on term deposits.

That said, I don't think there are any cases where the withdraw should take an indefinite time. Whatever checks are done before the withdrawal, there should be a time limit on them which should be adhered to. A week, two at most.

I chose I would never do that, as I would never be willing to pay a percentage of the total amount.
I would, however, be willing to pay a set fee, for example $25USD for up to $2kUSD withdrawal, $50 over and above $2kUSD.

makes sence

the 30 days gives them time to hold your funds incase tommroow there is a big scam that the person with drawing was involved in

if they gave the money out in 3 days and then the community found out there was a scam involved for the person to get the funds to withdraw then you would all be asking

Why do they give it out so fast why do they not hold it for a month lets lynch them at MA

its a good system they have for security reason so no change needs made to it

Cash card... :rolleyes:

fees to high

10% fee from total to withdraw is already too high! fcuk mindark scamming dodgy money laundering schemes!

the delay for money payout is possibly connected that mindark expects you to spend your money as the time flys buy, so there's no more peds at the time it comes to withdrawal - so they are playing it out on human psychology to make ppl make a human mistake and keep spending;

in average poker room i make deposit, i know odds, i use my expertise to either win or lose and i can make withdraw almost immediately; so what the Fcuk is wrong with mindark motherfcukers ???!!! it's ridiculous;

why are you defending mindfart ? they are only interested to relieve you of your money, no matter what dodgy scheme or scammy approach they use; most people in this "game" looks like still living under illusion that this is a game! Mindark is a predator! do you understand what i just told you? the only one you can trust for real is a long-timers and decent human players; so, to me, it's a fight against mindark as a "house" of this "game", and only friends are trusted friends within the game; i believe in people power, not some evil, scammy dodgy financial pyramid corporation!

Last edited:
the delay for money payout is possibly connected that mindark expects you to spend your money as the time flys buy, so there's no more peds at the time it comes to withdrawal - so they are playing it out on human psychology to make ppl make a human mistake and keep spending;

nope that dosnt make sense, after you clicked through the 3 withdraw pages and "hit the final withdraw button" the money lefts your PED-Card instantly and isnt spendable any more

The service of 30 workdays is very bad, but the nice thing is that this time the change of the exchange rate between € and $ have given me 1.5k€ extra :)

how seriously the rate variation may affect the final amount received?
whats average % of variation?

how seriously the rate variation may affect the final amount received?
whats average % of variation?

Check the economy & news about it, € has a bit of a problem with Greece and therefor € is dropping rapidly versus $.

There is no such thing is average % of variation ...

I wouldn't pay anything above what I have to to withdraw. It only takes about 10 days anyways.

can anyone explain better how USD/EURO rate difference affect money received from MA?

can anyone explain better how USD/EURO rate difference affect money received from MA?

If you take your withdrawal in EURO, then a stronger dollar (relative to the euro) means you get more EURO for a given amount of PED.

If $1.5=1EURO then a 10K Ped withdrawal gives you 666.67 EURO.
If $1=1EURO then a 10K Ped withdrawal gives to 1000.00 EURO.

thx for clearing that out :)

I wouldn't pay another damned cent. This 30 business days is bullshit. Especially after the first time when all the info is in the system.

I took my money 2 times out. First time I waited almost 2 months! Second time much less, close to a month. I figured it out, MA pays you on low dollar value if they can, I bet they have advisor that handles only that, currency risk etc.

I would never give any % to get my money faster. Not that it matters I'm barely keeping alive now and there is noting to take out.:laugh:

Back