WoF 2010: Team Amethera

I would like to join, but can only offer my services in a support role, due to play time constraints.

Full avatar name: Jakob JackFree Freelancer

O Captain! my Captain!: Semai

Availability: Evenings GMT+2 when time permits

Valuable skills: Running away while screaming like a little girl from anything on the Stage 1 main mob list. :D

Cheers :beerchug:

Is their a status here? Main Team set yet? Selling my ML35ME for an IFF8000. So I will have range still ;) Working on close up DPS as EP41 SGA won't cut it. What ever L armors I need for the day I usualy can get. Fap 69 SGA for heals I can also call in a fap 69 SGA Healer.

Skills over 225k, HP 175

I still haven't made up my mind for Ameth team or main team usa yet. How do you all do loot splits at the end of hunts? In use the main team guys that soften but can't loot get paid by the 4 that did all the looting in other words we split it all up at the end.

Wildman

Hi Wildman,

I will not deny that we still need a few more people to make this work and worthwhile. That said, we still have time to recruit. As you can see the list is growing ;)

We got quite a bit of firepower there now. We got a few people with Cooleness level now so we should be doing some serious dmg all together. I am not selling my ML ME, I guess I will keep that for some serious tagging ;) Otherwise using Apis + Dante...

Re loot distribution. This is a tricky one. I would suggest dmg decides order as people who use fat guns should be compensated accordingly, however, we should set a limit of TT value which we share equally if we global on big stuff. I'm still not quite sure how to handle it, we can have a vote on this once we have a complete main team.

All,

We deffinitely need some dedicated support team Leaders as well, they might be Main team people or part time supporters...Your skill level does not matter on Support team, we just need numbers and your dedication. A lot of people can do a lot of damage ;)

IF there are any other peeps out there with skills over 100k who are interested in main team, please get in touch. Team Amethera needs you !!!

ametheraneedsu.jpg

IF there are any other peeps out there with skills over 100k who are interested in main team, please get in touch. Team Amethera needs you !!!

Over 100k Skill? EASY!
but dont ask in which profession I have the most skills :D

Last edited:
Professional Sweaters also welcome... they must have hell of an evade ;)

you know anyone who makes money in this game on "hunting" ? :D

Suggest a highest skilled colorer/texturizer bonus for the whole event!

Everybody, you say..

I got my first and (likely) only tower on Amethera; so YES! I would very much like to support Team Amethera. I may not be able to join in on every round, but hopefully on a lot of them.

Full avatar name: April Raven Phoenix
Highest hunting skill: Laser Pistoleer lvl 45

I'm a total WoF noob, so just put me in any support team that has an understanding leader... :silly2:

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!
As our Captain stated, this is an extremely nice Team to fight for! No pressure, tons of fun, and awesome people!
Don't be shy; EVERYBODY is welcome, and there is guaranteed spot for anyone :).

How about setting up a warmup/meetup hunt?

Sounds like a good idea to me ;) Maybe Sunday , end of Jan WE ?

Welcome to our Ranks Raven !!! :D

Sounds like a good idea to me ;) Maybe Sunday , end of Jan WE ?

Welcome to our Ranks Raven !!! :D

Last weekend of January sounds good to me.

Here's the latest on Team Status ;)

Main Team:

Semai
Lykke
Kosh (optional support)
Mal (optional support )
NastyCenturion (optional support)
LeeLoo Faith (please confirm if only support )

Support Team

jjmatrix
Sea
Sniqs
JackFree
Raven

As per suggestion, let's do a little Pre WOF Team Hunt to get to know each other. Suggested date is 31st Jan 2010. Meeting place Neas, probably around 20:00 MA time !!!

Please confirm if you can make it. Any spontaneous joiners wellcome !!! ;)

:handgun:

I have to undust my guns

hopefully see you for a cool teamhunt.

why not fill up other main team spaces with those in support list? they can do support when on main team list anyways :ahh:

aww it's so GREAT and AWESOME to see the old Ametherian people joining this year too :yay::yay:

I have to undust my guns

hopefully see you for a cool teamhunt.

why not fill up other main team spaces with those in support list? they can do support when on main team list anyways :ahh:
That might be an idea; also, Main Team needs some dedicated support IMHO... at least a fapper.

We sure can do that if we don't get enough people for main team ;) I don't want to force anybody into it though...

will be there. Looking forward.

Hello :)

I'm interested in joining this team. :yay:

Considering my RL work schedules, I dont have so many time on organizing another whole wof team as I did last year...and I just want to enjoy the fun that EU brings to me. :) So this is a good chance for me.

My full avatar name:
the biggest global

My skills:

well, I'm a noob.:silly2:
Best weapons I could use is apis +beast or HL12 +105. I got gremlin, ghost, 5bs, 6as, oh, wait, I also looted one Jaguar pants the other day. Will this make me one more step close to be a uber? lol

I think the problem for me is the time zone: I'm in GMT+8....but for weekends I think I'm ok.

So please adds me in and I will try my best. :ahh:

wait a minute...I read the stage 1 time schedule again..Its on Feb 14th..I have to visit my GF's famlily to have a talk with her parents about their daughter's future. (wish me GL..). and it will be traiditional Chinese new year on Feb 14th.. so sry but I cant make it on Feb 14th..I think for the next stage it will be ok for me.

Regards

Last edited:
31 January should be ok, and I would love to join you. I will try to keep my wife from scheduling any social engagements for that evening. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Thx Biggestglobal ! You are more than welcome to join whenever you have time !

Cewl :D

I should be able to make it on 31st as well.

As per suggestion, let's do a little Pre WOF Team Hunt to get to know each other. Suggested date is 31st Jan 2010. Meeting place Neas, probably around 20:00 MA time !!!

Please confirm if you can make it. Any spontaneous joiners wellcome !!! ;)

I'll be there :)

That does not sound too bad then ;)

More takers for Team AMETHERA ?

Don't be shy !!!

I want to sign up as well! :yay:
January 31 should be fine with me as well, so I'll probably be there ;)

Full avatar name:
The Legendary Xin

Additional info:
Medium health, martial (L) armour and hopefully Adj V1 for hunting, or Apis + Dante if I can't find an Adj V1 before the game is on.

Don't know how much time I will get trough all the events, but sign me up for support at least, might step in for the main team if needed :)

Best of luck to Team Amethera, my Team of the last year. It seems like that the demand for a WoF Team Dach has significantly raised since last year, so i took the chance to bring it up. I hope youre not mad with me!

Back