*** WoF England 2008 ***

Mate, believe me , I have sung your corner, their corner, our corner EVERYONES FUCKING corner in private forum.

I am as passionate as anyone, I worked my ass off for WoF, as did many people.

:wtg: :D :wtg:

Anyone want my T-Shirt? (size 10 lol)

Or WoFee mug, its your's!!! :yay:

Aww your small n cute! :)

I'll stop my late night pissed up moaning! :D

but for the record i meant an ingame tee ;)

Jam.

OK I won't labour the point any further in here.

I'd like to thank Kygon once more for his unqualified support.

My own view is that an England Captain should receive the full backing of his squad, especially in public threads, and even when you don't agree with him or her.

I would urge everyone to get behind whoever is elected England Captain for WoF 2009 100%.

Differences of view are fine of course but there are times, I feel, when the right thing is to support your Captain no matter what.

LOL :bowdown:

How did that saying go ?... power corrupts, and absolute power ...

I might even agree with you if you were still the captain, but, as I reminded you once already, the tournament is now over, so you aren't captain any more! :dunce:

Although I agree with the sentiments behind the original request for extra jackets, the way you have behaved subsequently just make me :ahh:

You may be fine leader in battle Kev, but you are dreadful politician in peacetime. :laugh:

Dont spoil the memory :wise:

I might even agree with you if you were still the captain, but, as I reminded you once already, the tournament is now over, so you aren't captain any more! :dunce:

Well excuse me but as far as I'm concerned, and several others in the England Squad, for that matter, the prizes are yet to be handed out and until such time as they are, Kev is still the England Captain. You don't have a Tournament and dump the Captain before he collects the Trophy! While I may not agree with some of his recent posts, hence not getting involved before, I do admire his determination and passion regarding the 2 extra jackets, as they are, after all, only a few pixels and only worth the tt value to MA.

Now let's get back to celebrating our Victory and MA....

where are our Jackets??!! :laugh: :D :silly2:

Reactions: dj.
regarding the 2 extra jackets, as they are, after all, only a few pixels and only worth the tt value to MA.

So are ModFaps, but they aren't slinging those around either!;)

Doesn't matter, MA has held firm at 12 as I think they should.

Message was clear Jimmy ;)

However, is it still ok to laugh so much, a little bit of wee comes out?

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

[youtube]hgWroG-n_Po[/youtube]

:locked:

Message was clear Jimmy ;)

However, is it still ok to laugh so much, a little bit of wee comes out?

Hahahah...I hope so, this line made *me* piddle a little...;)

I am more impressed by MS9 knowing the Eastenders tune! :D

Also, I have some mental conflict going on whether to be flattered or fuc*ed off my name come's come's 4th in this 'drama' :laugh:

:scratch2:

Bless Mandy for taking the 1st hit in credits :hug:

:laugh:

Hehe, glad it got some laughs. Took me ages lol, I've never even opened Movie Maker before.

I am more impressed by MS9 knowing the Eastenders tune! :D

Yeah, I was half hoping for someone non-UK to post "wtf I don't get it?" :D

Also, I have some mental conflict going on whether to be flattered or fuc*ed off my name come's come's 4th in this 'drama' :laugh:

:scratch2:

Bless Mandy for taking the 1st hit in credits :hug:

:laugh:

Well it was all meant in an affectionate way, the drama was all part of the experience hehe. I had intended to order it all in terms of drama but was going to be hard work so in the end I just did main team (in an order of my choosing lol) then support in semi-alphabetical order from the squad list.

lolol.......i come waaaaaaay too far down them credits for my liking :p Very funny Jimmy hahahahaha!!!#

nOW WHERES OUR FUGGIN TEE SHIRTS?!!? *SHAKES fist at screeen....ooops i'm pissed up late night rambling again!

Jamhot

Last edited:
lolol.......i come waaaaaaay too far down them credits for my liking :p

Love it, I got 4th, your were "random guy walking his dog in park"

hehe :rofl:

Love it, I got 4th, your were "random guy walking his dog in park"

hehe :rofl:
Allright , don't rub it in! :silly2: Fuggin bstrdz tghe lot of yah! :laugh:

Jamhot :silly:

come on, put em up! I'll have yah, hic! *buuuuurp! *drops kebab.

Allright , don't rub it in! :silly2: Fuggin bstrdz tghe lot of yah! :laugh:

Jamhot :silly:

come on, put em up! I'll have yah, hic! *buuuuurp! *drops kebab.

I woke up with a Kebab once, was kinda stuck to me :cool:

I woke up with a Kebab once, was kinda stuck to me :cool:
mmmmmm instant breakfast! :D and you don;t have to get up either, just move heasd a bit! :D

Yeah i'm still up. :silly: still drunk, and now i want kebab, aaargh but they're all closed. Fugginell. *gah

Jamhot

Well ... thanks for the impressive vote Pinky. The Eastenders tune is quite a catchy one, and was first introduced to it back in May of 2007 (I think) when I caught something on the BBC channel about the writers of the show changing script about a kidnapping because it smacked so much of the Madeleine McCann kidnapping at the time. I tuned into the show a few times because it seemed quite interesting, but as life would have it, time was an issue, so I wasn't able to fully engage myself. However, I do love watching the BBC now and then, along with some shows that I can catch here in Yank country. :smash:

As a sidenote ... I have to say that from all that I've caught and have become familiar with regarding this soap opera, it is quite different than the soap operas we see in the US. In Eastenders, the action seems to build a little slower, and the drama just pulls you in more intensely (at least that's my impression). One of these days I'll have to see if I can get ahold of the series from the beginning just so I can be more "Brit Brilliant" when these things come up. :laugh:

On Topic:

You did a fine job there JB ... I thought it was brilliant, and picked up on the connection after smackin' my head a few times to try to remember where I had heard the track before (since you didn't list it). Very fitting though. ;)

And as far as position on the list :wise: ... I don't give a Brit's ass, I'm on the list, right? :silly2: I'm just happy to be playin' with you guys, and appreciate that you have accepted my American ass into the English fold so to speak. :yay:

I do have relatives there! Does that count? :scratch2:

Tally Ho and all that rot! :wise: *damn, I hope that's nothing bad*

Bah! EAstenders sucks , it's Coronation street you want to watch MS9!!! ;) Eastenders is bloody depressing.

Coronation street is a proper English institution! :wise:

Jamhot

P.S. Still no kebab :(

/beavis n butthead mode *snicker, you said ass and fold hihihi :silly:

Last edited:
And as far as position on the list :wise: ... I don't give a Brit's ass, I'm on the list, right? :silly2: I'm just happy to be playin' with you guys, and appreciate that you have accepted my American ass into the English fold so to speak. :yay:

Hehe, and yeah anyway, it wouldn't let me enter any more names after a while, so there's plenty of people missing.

It was never really intended to be a list of everyone, was just trying for a few laughs :D

Tally Ho and all that rot! :wise: *damn, I hope that's nothing bad*

No, it reads well, I like it lol.

'Thanks a bunch' I think is the only one I've ever seen you mis-use, unless that's something you say to mean thanks in the states in which case I apologise, here its really only used sarcastically or ironically (shopkeeper accidentally gives you 1p change instead of £1, you might say it then for instance).

Next episode - A New Arguement

Are you pi$$ed off with where you came on JimmyB's satirical england lets moan at each other team take this pi$$ eastenders credits film? :laugh:

hihihihihi :silly: I'm ujp late n giddy because i'm celebrating! This weekend i completed my Boar armour again! Happy days!!! It's only took a year!!!!
Did i mention i got shopkeeper too, oooh and a Vumpoor Disintegrator!!! eheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Jamhot

Last edited:
Bah! EAstenders sucks , it's Coronation street you want to watch MS9!!! ;) Eastenders is bloody depressing.

Coronation street is a proper English institution! :wise:

Jamhot

P.S. Still no kebab :(

/beavis n butthead mode *snicker, you said ass and fold hihihi :silly:

Oh, but I have watched it ... wasn't saying that Eastenders was the "end" all and be all my dear, just commenting on how I became associated with it. Now properly bob along and find your kebabs! ;)

Hehe, and yeah anyway, it wouldn't let me enter any more names after a while, so there's plenty of people missing.

It was never really intended to be a list of everyone, was just trying for a few laughs :D

I knew that! :wise: ... especially after connecting the track to the soap opera drama ... not too much gets past me these days ... yesterday, MAYbe, these days, nope! :laugh:

No, it reads well, I like it lol.

'Thanks a bunch' I think is the only one I've ever seen you mis-use, unless that's something you say to mean thanks in the states in which case I apologise, here its really only used sarcastically or ironically (shopkeeper accidentally gives you 1p change instead of £1, you might say it then for instance).

Oh good ... didn't want to offend anyone because I'm not that Brit Brilliant (yet)! ;) And yes, the "Thanks a bunch!" is definitely said in a positive way here in the states ... as if saying ... "thank you very much" ... so definitely not a mis-use from my perspective. :D Although, it too can be used in a sarcastic way, and I guess you would have to look at the full content of a message to determine if a person was actually giving a proper thanks, or slighting you for being a twit. So much to take into consideration when globally communicating. ;)

Last edited:
Just ignore me it's late i've had a few lol!

Jamhot

Well ... thanks for the impressive vote Pinky. The Eastenders tune is quite a catchy one, and was first introduced to it back in May of 2007 (I think) when I caught something on the BBC channel about the writers of the show changing script about a kidnapping because it smacked so much of the Madeleine McCann kidnapping at the time. I tuned into the show a few times because it seemed quite interesting, but as life would have it, time was an issue, so I wasn't able to fully engage myself. However, I do love watching the BBC now and then, along with some shows that I can catch here in Yank country. :smash:

As a sidenote ... I have to say that from all that I've caught and have become familiar with regarding this soap opera, it is quite different than the soap operas we see in the US. In Eastenders, the action seems to build a little slower, and the drama just pulls you in more intensely (at least that's my impression). One of these days I'll have to see if I can get ahold of the series from the beginning just so I can be more "Brit Brilliant" when these things come up. :laugh:
Those are descriptions I've never heard applied to EastEnders before.

Boring, dull, depressing, suicide-inducing. And this from a former fan. I hardly ever watch Corrie but I know there will be something mildly amusing happen.

Boring, dull, depressing, suicide-inducing. And this from a former fan. I hardly ever watch Corrie but I know there will be something mildly amusing happen.

Have to confess I'm not a big soap fan either. The only time I regularly watched Eastenders was when I worked in a Pub. I generally had the bar to myself on Sunday afternoons, and we'd get like 3 customers all afternoon, so I'd pretty much just sit at the bar getting paid to watch the Eastenders Omnibus :D

Have to confess I'm not a big soap fan either. The only time I regularly watched Eastenders was when I worked in a Pub. I generally had the bar to myself on Sunday afternoons, and we'd get like 3 customers all afternoon, so I'd pretty much just sit at the bar getting paid to watch the Eastenders Omnibus :D

haha wow :D press easy job ;)

..... so I'd pretty much just sit at the bar getting paid to watch the Eastenders Omnibus :D

Yep, thats the only way to get me to watch it.... and the pay had better be good too :laugh:

Yep, thats the only way to get me to watch it.... and the pay had better be good too :laugh:

lol yeah, think it was minimum wage so not so sure I was getting a good deal there :D

Back