*** WoF England 2008 ***

Tomorrow our hopes and dreams have a date with Destiny.

Just 3 more WoF hours from fame and glory and a place in EU history! :wtg:

Good luck to all brave heroes of England, our home nation allies and to all our friends who have chosen to fight alongside us, I am proud of every one of you.

Oracle Kev :cool:
Supreme Commander of England and Allied Forces

(OK I made up that title for myself...what's the problem??!!) :silly2:

lol Kev,

You're getting very 'Patton' on us!

See you later in game.

Will

lol Kev,

You're getting very 'Patton' on us!

Nah!

My role-model has always been Attila and we have around the same sized army at our disposal:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IUT10dZY5OI

and I love his simple battle cry at the end of the trailer, so simple and direct, I think we'll adopt that as the official England battle-cry today:

"I am a killer...

I AM A KILLER!
"

Lol I misheard it he's shouting 'I am Atilla' :laugh: never mind, it still works for me ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

Good luck to days, TEAM ENGLAND.

May the best WoF team win.

//jojje - TEAM SWEDEN

Hi,

Good luck to days, TEAM ENGLAND.

May the best WoF team win.

//jojje - TEAM SWEDEN

Thanks mate, and best of luck to Sweden also, and Romania of course! :)

OK, got to get ready myself so I probably won't have time to answer PMs and stuff from now on.

Anymore who wants to join us, or who have forgotten what they're doing, you're still welcome to join in. Meet us at Atlas Island South teleport from 1pm MA time (2pm UK time).

Good luck everyone, let's make our own there's-some-people-on-the-pitch moment!

BIG GRATZ to Team England. :)

//jojje

Big gratz team England! That was amazing.

Way too big problems with the servers again.. I wonder when will we be able to play a decent WoF match. :/

*Unsubscribing from this thread now, dont wanna suffer everytime someone writes in here. :laugh:*

Reactions: 711
yay!!!!!!!

IT'S ENGLAND!!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay: :D

WE BLOODY WON!!!!!!

:wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

Thank you Romania and Sweden for a blistering Final...I've never heard gunfire like it on that spider plateau!

Thanks to all who of you who helped England today and especially those dedicated English men and women who have fought hard either in the Main Team or in our Support Teams all the way through the WoF rounds.

Needless to say, a big thank you to Hurrikane and the judges for an amazing event and for the work they put in to make this happen.

And to all the WoF Teams who have represented their country with honour this year.

I'm looking forward to a well earned seat in the back-benches next year coz this captaincy really was hard work at times!

But for now, it feels absolutely fantastic to be Captain of England, WoF Champions 2008! :yay:

:yay:Gratz England:yay:

Well deserved,

Was in my first support team today and really enjoyed it.

Gratz to all involved

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

well done and gratz :)

congratulations england for the victory in 2008s World of firepower!

Gratz ENGLAND

we did our country proud....

and i am so proud to have been a part of it, and to all involved i raise my glass tonight, or several of them as the case will be.......

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

oh england won :D nice very nice and BIG GRATZ

Did we win? Did we win?

Oh yes...

WE WON!!

:dance::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dance:

ENGERLAND ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND ENGERLAND

:dance::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dance:

No, I can't think of anything sensible to say right now. I'm gonna go buy some beer!

Great job EVERYONE, all through the tournament since February! Thanks to all our friends, socmates, and allies who got involved.

Was great to see support scoring those early Mulmun, Kerb and bonus mob, and then when we descended on Troy in strength, well that was an amazing scene - are there any spiders left?

Yeeeehaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!! ENGERLAAAAAAAAAND ENGERLAAAAAND ENGER LAAAAAAAAND LAAAAH LAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jamhot

woot !
even tho i'm a belgian i'm glad i helped a little on spiders!
Gratz to especially support teams, they where the key point during the whole WoF !

omgomogmogmg!!!

ENGLAND!!!

Thank you Romania and Sweden for a blistering Final...I've never heard gunfire like it on that spider plateau!

Thanks to all who of you who helped England today and especially those dedicated English men and women who have fought hard either in the Main Team or in our Support Teams all the way through the WoF rounds.

Needless to say, a big thank you to Hurrikane and the judges for an amazing event and for the work they put in to make this happen.

And to all the WoF Teams who have represented their country with honour this year.

I'm looking forward to a well earned seat in the back-benches next year coz this captaincy really was hard work at times!

But for now, it feels absolutely fantastic to be Captain of England, WoF Champions 2008! :yay:

To be honest Kev... this is your WOF so take the glory mate!!! Englands massive team was held together by you and your support leaders! A great job by all involved!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
TEAM ENGLAND

Awesome Job Indeed
You Guys Deserve the Glory for Sure

:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

Woo,, gratz England. Sorry I couldnt be on to help ya, isp decided to take a dump during the storms.. You all fought hard and had great support from your country men n women. Gratz again.

Back