World's longest thread

Hmm. Not ever dating anyone with bigger feet than me, they're size 13-14 anyway and that just sounds too scary.

Flies do indeed need discussing, as do crows. They seem to know more than they let on.

I ate half a box of "Welsh Cakes" tonight and they were lovely. Well done Wales.

Hurrikane

Does it happen to you, you discover a new music band and you listen to the same title several days, from morning to night, in a nverending loop? :ahh:

Something close I sometimes like listen to a song from one of my favorite bands that I like constantly on one of those song sites where you can get free music without buying an MP3 or an iPod or an iTouch like those sites like dizzler.com or like songza.com or I can like simply go to YouTube to watch some videos instead but sometimes some songs I hear on the radio are played so often that it annoys me enough that I don't want to listen to the radio station ever, ever again because too many songs are played repetitively and it keeps doing it and goes on and on and on and on so everytime I listen to it so that's why I listen to another radio station that actually plays my favorite band's music that I like and other songs I like to listen to. *deep breath* Anyways back to main point better get to it kinda ironic I would say from my own opinion only because....

That happens to me, and here is my proof:

Wanna be gansta
thinkin he's a wise guy,
robbin a bank
Hes a sock-em-in-the-eye-guy
tank head
mr. bonny and clyde guy
look em in the eye
he's not my kinda guy

Dont as me why
I am flying so high
to the funk I fall
into my new ride
I am
I am
Majic on the one
like a medicine man
Thinkin of a few
taboos that I outa kill
dancing on their heads
like a stage in vaudevill
I feel so good
can,t be understood
booty of a hoodlum
rockin my red hood

If you have to ask
you will never know
funky mother fucker will not be told to go

etc.
(if you have to ask, RHCP, most of the lyrics are out of order)

Wonderfull :rolleyes::laugh:

Not long til xmas:)

Yay

Hurrikane

Who here thinks i should get a 9800GTX or wait till i can afford a 280?... or an alternative??

I went for a curry last night it was very nice

Although if you're talking vintage Datsun Z cars, and the choice is a 240, a 260 or 280, then choose the 240, which although having the smallest engine of the three was the better sporting car by far.

Hurrikane

take the 9800gtx, theres no big difference to the 280 in power, besides maybe double ram. But in cry2 its easy to boil both, so the smaller one is a lesser loss, when it starts to stink. For about a week now i cant get several sweeny todd songs out of my head, for example the best lovesong to a knife ive ever seen (my friend), and women feet that are bigger than mine are indeed scary, never seen one though.

Oh wow :eek: It's been inactive for quite some time!

Lets talk about colors then!

I like green and blue :yay: whats your fav colorour? .3

Lets talk about colors then!

I like green and blue whats your fav colorour? .3

i like the color - blue in any range :)
but I really love the color - blood red :cool:

Most blues and greens, blood red, royal purple...let's start an eu-theme personality test using colours :D

I like black (i know it's not a color) and red... but then again i don't dislike any other color... also it can be an ugly/less beautiful red, or a very nice red...
same with the other colors :D
And black it can be shiny or not... and looks pretty cool 2gether ^^
Also black and pink... :yup: is a great combination... I even saw a book for kids made only with shiny black, unshiny black :laugh: and pink.. very good looking :)

Anyone saw Crank - High voltage yet? xD

No not yet, but looking forward to it. :wtg:
Even have the same ringtone on my cellphone as he have in Crank :yay:

No not yet, but looking forward to it. :wtg:
Even have the same ringtone on my cellphone as he have in Crank :yay:

:D Its one of the funniest movies ive seen this year:yay:

And btw, gratz on your Uber!!! My brother was pissed though, haha. (scout bilbo) :lolup:

:D Its one of the funniest movies ive seen this year:yay:

And btw, gratz on your Uber!!! My brother was pissed though, haha. (scout bilbo) :lolup:

hehe tyvm :D hehe, yeah he been losing pretty hard before i got it so its understandble lol, but then again he had more ubers then me :laugh:

Worlds longest aye?

Why not, lets keep putting it forward. :)

sorry - not the longest thread. :ahh:

it's been beat out, so far by over 200 - by this thread.

it's crazy, because that one was just started a little over a month ago and this one's over 3 yrs old. :eyecrazy:

nice, try - but i think conga's thread is going to win the coveted title 'longest thread', here at ef. :tongue2:

sorry - not the longest thread. :ahh:

it's been beat out, so far by over 200 - by this thread.

it's crazy, because that one was just started a little over a month ago and this one's over 3 yrs old. :eyecrazy:

nice, try - but i think conga's thread is going to win the coveted title 'longest thread', here at ef. :tongue2:

yeah ... funny what ppl do when there are EFDs to win :D

On the other hand THE absolute longest thread is "show us your face" ;)

Just incase someone wants to know, i just ate some pie... Mmmm PIE!

And ofc, chillin with a big ass cup of coffee now :smoke:

Back