WTF!!! dynamic!

silas

Prowler
Nikopol
OK! seriously people!!! how? why? and wtf?

i think u can all see whats wrong with this picture.

yeah :) very dynamic indeed. what would the chance to hit that twice be on so many players..

ah well :laugh:

i can get 3-4 ubers a short perioad then few years nothing... luck is just about items, extra peds u pay back or u already lost a lot but having good markup

XD if you see him congratulate him on becoming "hated player of the month":D

haters will hate

Happened before, and will happen again. It's possible to happen, although the odd's are quitte low :laugh:

and why should there be something wrong with the picture ??

Question yourself, would you have made the same thread when it was you that got 2 hofs ??

Every now and then, your avatar will get a lucky streak. It happens to us all (well those who participate enough.)

Countless people have hit double or triple mega HoFs within a relatively short time-frame. It's just what happens, deal with it.

First value is correct but second should be 539 ped and not adualt but scout as i saw on chat.( Sorry my fault , I didn't check the date, this is for today 7539 pedder argo )
Btw gratz for Bojownik :D

Last edited:
XD if you see him congratulate him on becoming "hated player of the month":D

haters will hate

It could be that many have more of a hate for MA's imbalance manager, not the winner.
And yes, he needs to do his job better.

lol I was hunting those.. wondering why they dont drop loot as they usualy do. Glad I went hunt troxes phew...

It could be that many have more of a hate for MA's imbalance manager, not the winner.
And yes, he needs to do his job better.
Waaaaay better job if you ask me; this has nothing to do with the player but with the incapable imbalance manager (nice one Chopper :)).
Quite frankly, the way things are going lately, I'd venture a guess that he/she is on a very long vacation.

Waaaaay better job if you ask me; this has nothing to do with the player but with the incapable imbalance manager (nice one Chopper :)).
Quite frankly, the way things are going lately, I'd venture a guess that he/she is on a very long vacation.

That's assuming the job is that manual. I would have thought most of the system is automated and calculated according to number of peds throughput, number of participants and number of skills. Unless you are referring to loot variance, which I do think needs adjusting somewhat on low-mid range mobs.

seriously people!!! how? why? and wtf?

Today wasn't supposed to be the turn of Vince? Gratz Vice and Jan :yay:

Sheeps=

i am not to bothered by one person getting two huge hofs....

i am bothered that it is a relative noob that got them :(

Ahh, here it is. The whine thread :laugh: Took a little longer than I expected really.

Just deal with it, tt returns even out in the long run anyway.

Cant see anything wrong !!!

Someone grinds Argo and hits an UBER fine!

He grinds Argo more and hits another UBER 14 hours later, fine again.

It could have been in one HoF with 16k PED aswell, no difference :D

Did you ever grind Argo for more than 10hours without a break???

Well this 2 HoFs look like this guy did it!

Gratz Skippie :yay:

:scratch2: now why did I say that?

Gratz Bojownik :yay:

I.

This is pure assumption. Fact is, there is just two different time tags. Nothing more.

Another assumption is, that we won't see that avatar in two or three month playing. Next assumption would be that avatars are just created for this sole purpose and then left behind. Another fact is though, that certain avatars are running around in Angel and better with just 29 agi and hunting scips and have no records. Imagination comes into play when you think that those might be connected... And I just can quote myself: Every software has bugs, loopholes that can be exploited. EU is just another piece of software.

This kinda shit things have happen way to often, but believe it or not ... I'm used to it now :eek: lol

:launcher:<-- Marco and MA, a bunch of amateurs !

Yes... dynamic indeed... :p

So? If he had 17-20k atrox/ambulimax no one would be complaining... Doesn`t matter if it comes with 2 or 5 or just 1 hof.

It happens... after almost 3.5 yrs of playing I recently got my first uber - only to follow with my second uber not even 24 hrs later.

They were not like this guys ubers by any means... but having 2 hit in a short period of time seems about the norm for EU.

Gratz to the person this thread was about.

yeah :) very dynamic indeed. what would the chance to hit that twice be on so many players..

ah well :laugh:

All my ubers have come in groups and I've had maybe 15 ubers, usually in groups of 2-3.

One night 4k ruds, wake up 6 hours later another 1k ruds.
1k Aurli, eat dinner, Kreltin 2k.
400 conductors, 3 hours later 2.5k conductors, ~18hours later 1k conductors.
700ped Lyst, 1k Bery, 1k Belk, 1k Belk... over 2 days.
Others don't immediately spring to mind but you get the picture.

Happens :) Got used to it

Happened before, and will happen again. It's possible to happen, although the odd's are quitte low :laugh:

and why should there be something wrong with the picture ??

Question yourself, would you have made the same thread when it was you that got 2 hofs ??

yes i think i would :)

Dynamic my ASS!:mad::D

we should test that out later :D

yes i have on several mobs.

It happens... after almost 3.5 yrs of playing I recently got my first uber - only to follow with my second uber not even 24 hrs later.

They were not like this guys ubers by any means... but having 2 hit in a short period of time seems about the norm for EU.

Gratz to the person this thread was about.

after being around since 2005 with a 2.4k formidon as my biggest hunting loot, and also my only one over 1k. It can get a bit frustrating when shit like this happends.
:silly2:

regards whiner of the week :ahh:

Yes, you cut the image too low, meaning only half the text of "hall of fame" is visable. TBH I would have left the decorative surrond of the header in place too, but guess thats down to taste.

In future I would also take the screenie at a higher resolution to avoid some of the "speckling" of the image.

Other than that, I think to picture is ok... I give you 6/10. :thumbup:

Yes, you cut the image too low, meaning only half the text of "hall of fame" is visable. TBH I would have left the decorative surrond of the header in place too, but guess thats down to taste.

In future I would also take the screenie at a higher resolution to avoid some of the "speckling" of the image.

Other than that, I think to picture is ok... I give you 6/10. :thumbup:

:ahh: aww cute

maybe the guy was hunting 30/time with a big explo wep and killed 60k argos, let's say a 50k peds budget, and maybe with these two hofs he was only at 60% roi... :silly2:

a hard thing here is our perception of it. We know EU loot is not exactly fitting samples stastitics (if it was you could become millionary with basic filters, doing 10k or 100k samples and therefore avoid sample size issue + linked variance+ skill variance, would be a 100% winner). BUT when we see that pic, we tend to think or say: "wtf is the probability of hitting 2 hofs on argos same 24h?" it is a funny thing but many of us would be able to write in another post "hey guy it's not predictable so stats will not help you alot, more of a combination of elements that are place+skill+time+etc+etc ".
Indeed to a normally constitued person, it looks definitely not something that would be happening that often with a mathematical or statistical approach, not with argos (0,8-1 ped to kill mybe less with skills would normally make a 8k hit just hyper rare, so 2 8k looks unreal i admit).This is because we immediately look for a logical link to it, like a ratio pedtokill/pedtoloot leading to one trueseemling event : 2x 8k on proterons and another not at all: 2x 8k on argos.
I only have 4 monthes ingame so kinda noob, but i've noticed that many of us are not dealing good with that paradoxis, we know it's not logical but still we need it to be ,-)
Hence what happens if we reject our logical conception of EU? Hard to imagine, maybe I personnaly would'nt be playing anymore, feeling lost without any logical to understand, or not. It's a constant duality so I force myself to not consider it as an unrealistic event, but all my mind tends to say : wtf dynamics!!!! weakness of our minds really.

1) XY loots 2x 8k on argos while i'm bringing back 340 tt with mu<5% of a700 peds hunt on aurlis. I think "wtf dynamics! that noob gets a totally unprobable 2x hofs while i'm putting 10x more in the hunt and loosing loads as usual":mad:
2) I loot a 2x 8k argos with my last 100 peds. I think: "dang i sooo deserve it it was about time, not even will i gain it's only what i deposited soo who dares to say i don't deserve it? XY has lost alot on Aurlis and is pssing boilant oil on my avatar in dreams and thinks "wtf dynamics":mad:
3) WZ comes to forum and writes an "wtf dynamics". We all come with philosophy and are able to answer him: "don't be pissed up dude, it happens, and you know it's not something logical" :cool:

What would change everything and be very very funny, is that when we loose a lot it gives a glob text line, eg:
"Filibert just lost 500 peds on Molisks!! a record has been added to the hall of shame" :yay:

Anyway in the long-term view of it, the famous 90% line (the logical graal of eu), it makes me think that this guy has lost and spent alot, and is just getting back a part of what he lost another day. Dynamic indeed!:lolup:

theoretical explain

This graphic example shows us an explanation for real cases of loot in the game.
With a form of wave, the lucky of three different avatars produce different results.

Like it deals with curves, it easy to understand why some avatars has the posibilities to obtain 2 or more great prizes inside very short periods of time.

It could explain too why some avatars can play the game many years and never win an ATH. Because his cycle has a higher frecuency of wave, they are compensated inside short periods of time.

However, the reasons why that frequency and amplitude of wave from lucky cycle of avatar 1 is so different to from the avatar 3; is hidden.

Possibly variables like name of avatars, date of birth of avatars, country of avatar, deposit record of avatar, level of expenses for each run, game frequency, etc. are implicated at certain way in the mathematical formules of such curves. However, nobody knows what is the truth about such curves, that could explain many facts inside the game (only Mindark).

Back