• 7. “Jobby Jabbing Jedis" by Ultimababe

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 8.“Snails United” by Mika

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 9. "Manger Mon Briefs" by NotVF:

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 10. "WTF as in Worldwide Teaparty Federation" by Jim_T

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • 11. I've got a better one and I posted it below...

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brooklyn

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Brooklyn lyn York
!!!EAT MY SHORTS 12,000 EFD CONTEST!!!
In my proposal for a new way forward

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/158207-new-way-go.html

It was pointed out that my name for this society to be created by MindArk…
was found to be lacking...

The
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/fan-fiction/146818-eat-my-shorts.html
EU Ideas and Development Society

Here is brief history of how the name came to be used...​
But here's the history of how "Eat My Shorts" came to the name of the society... In an exchange with Mecury he had given up and was frustrated that he had used the word government he said he should just call it a

"Tea Party"
I pointed that the name did not express the true realtionship between MindArk and Us and offered with the link...
which I thought did it better...​

After he rejected it in favor of Tea Party I could not honestly give my idea another name... nothing happens without reason...
[/CENTER][/B]

After a couple exchanges with Lavawalker and Sidewinder on the name not being serious enough for them… one of my supporter George Skywalker weighed in and I had to give it a secaond thought mainly because the phrase is copyrighted and MA would have to license it…

I was going to work some alternatives but George had a vision of a competition… I was told in a dream by an ancient Ewok that a man named Skywalker would come to me with a vision… and I should follow it… and it would lead me to man named MARCO…

So here it is

:cool:I now have 12000 EFD*

I will give

:cool:600 EFD to each of the top ten names

we will then have a poll and you will choose a winner and

:cool:6000 EFD will go to the winner

Criteria

1. Read the “New Way Forward” proposal in the link above to know what it’s about…

2. Read the “Eat My Shorts” listed in the link above piece to understand what I believe is the true relationship between MA and the people and have a laugh on me...

Come up with a name for the Society that you think works best…

The criteria for judging will be
to make me… Brooklyn… gasp :eek:
and say “Damn I wish I thought of that”

Also try to keep in mind… that it has to be usable…

So let’s have some fun
:yay:
make me cry
:(
make me laugh
:laugh:
but most all
make me gasp
:eek::eek::eek:

* that is all I have...but if anyone to contribute to the contest your contributions would be welcome and I will divide them using the same formula...​

Last edited:
!!!EAT MY SHORTS 10,000 EFD CONTEST!!!​

:cool:I now have 10,000 EFD*

* that is all I have...but if anyone to contribute to the contest your contributions would be welcome and I will divide them using the same formula...​

Umm at this time it shows you have a whole 27 EFD...:confused: So you buying more or asking for efd to hold your 'contest' :confused:

Just seems odd to post to give away something you don't seem to have. :rolleyes:

Umm at this time it shows you have a whole 27 EFD...:confused: So you buying more or asking for efd to hold your 'contest' :confused:

Just seems odd to post to give away something you don't seem to have. :rolleyes:

ahh the EFD bank! ;)

it was in the bank but just make your mind at ease... you should be able to see it now-...
:rolleyes:

Ah well, at least someone had an impact on you.

I dislike the fact you say it is not serious enough for myself or sidewinder.
It is not about myself, sidewinder or GeorgeSW Brooklyn :(

We were offering some helpful advise.
That is all, nothing more.

Some of your ideas hold a degree of merit to them.
Not saying they are great ideas, nor am I saying they are bad ones either.

Though the whole attitude and image to the way you protray them needs to be refined before people will see any merit without prejudging them.

GL with your competition on finding a more appropriate name.

Entry1:
"Hall Of Ideas"

Entry 2:
"The Way Forward"

Entry 3:
"Equalitropia"

Entry three is merger of Equality and Entropia. Tough competition, will have to think some more for more names.

Eat my smelly socks.

F.M.Y.L.I.F.E.

For Making Yesterdays Loot Interactive For Everyone

narfi

Worldwide Teaparty Federation

abbreviation: WTF

Brooklyn, your original thread, plus all of the other threads you are trolling to promote your idea aren’t enough? Now you need another thread?

Brooklyn, your original thread, plus all of the other threads you are trolling to promote your idea aren’t enough? Now you need another thread?

Btw I suggested she make this thread. So no she is not trolling. It's a valid thread in my opinion as a name is very important and having everyone involved is the correct way to do it. Why are you so against it?

Btw I suggested she make this thread. So no she is not trolling. It's a valid thread in my opinion as a name is very important and having everyone involved is the correct way to do it. Why are you so against it?

Well, if she wasnt also trolling numerous other threads trying to promote her original thread then it wouldnt be as big of a deal.

Have you taken the time to even read what she has been posting George?

Well, if she wasnt also trolling numerous other threads trying to promote her original thread then it wouldnt be as big of a deal.

Have you taken the time to even read what she has been posting George?

I've read some of the posts not all. She has some good ideas, very good initiative for thinking outside the box.

Her ideas are part of the evolutionary process to a system that the EU community is happy to use.

It's nice to see she was willing to change the name on her idea and it's been evolving and hopefully together as a community we can shape the idea to how it should be and bring it to fruition.

I've also read some of the other threads like yours HW but admittedly again not all posts. I read enough to see where it was heading though. Occasionaly I read back to see where the discussion has got to. I'll post my own thoughts at a later date when 711 has set up a subforum as he indicated he would with his poll.

No Loot Comunity
for
Nice Looking Chaps
:)

Trolling repeatadly can cause a ban :wise:

and title entry for lols...

no I can't think of anything remotly half bad..

Why is this goverment stuff so "oh lets have it?" or better yet an own society for this crap..

there are enough people assigned to these tasks already, and if im not mistaken they are already testing (were testing) CE2 for us...

Let the DEvelopment team handle their job and we give them feedback as it is, even if it is 100000000 people giving our opinions its their job to see through most of them, if we filter what we decide is "good" the "asshole players" cant say their thing, the "non ubers" cant say their thing aswell as the non depositers. the ubers and only the ubers will say stuff as they want it to be mostly to benefit them. there is a good reason MA wants each participant to give feedback and not a group to filter feedback for them.

if theres something YOU like or dont like. want to have changed or not in the game, do YOU want to tell it? or do you want someone filtering it and tell it for you?

and why does brooklyn keep making tons of threads about the same stuff all with no sense ?? sure free efd for someone she decides to be "the best" entry but hey..

oh wait an entry:
Snails United

Brooklyn keep making tons of threads about the same stuff all with no sense ?? sure free efd for someone she decides to be "the best" entry but hey..

oh wait an entry:
Snails United

It's two threads... and one is contest to create a name change... and yes I will decide the top ten and then we all vote for the winner... after all it's my plan and the name should reflect it...

I like actually like your entry...it fits me... not the plan... as I'm very fond of pointing out that... "Mamma didn't raise no dumb girls... just this very slow one...";)

I've also read some of the other threads like yours HW but admittedly again not all posts. I read enough to see where it was heading though. Occasionaly I read back to see where the discussion has got to. I'll post my own thoughts at a later date when 711 has set up a subforum as he indicated he would with his poll.

This is the problem, and part of the motivation of why I have offered some advise in her thread;

In the hope that she does not need to keep on with destroying other peoples contributions to get her own across. ;)

I really wasn't joking, nor over exagerating when I said this in giving the advise:

ie. Your have done a fantastic job as Bart would do in the Simpsons with totally derailing Hardwrath's thread where those who are genuinely interested in the concept lose interest because of rubbish dump they need to travel through (In effect, the subject has lost its impact, attention span of those reading it expires)

What some would call trolling, what I would define as trashing with malicious intent (ie. Not even constructive and rarely on-topic with up to date ramblings as per the thread progression)

Try to understand where Hardwrath is coming from after the time and energy he and others have devoted thus far. He doesn't stand alone in anger and frustration towards Brooklyn.

Some are still royally foul at her 13 yr old behaviour in what she has done, others have taken this anger and have tried to turn the situation around.

Hopefully she can work on building up her own contribution, rather than destroying the efforts of other people around her, further than what she has up to this point.

To Hardwrath:

Leave it be, what you seen & experienced in what has transpired over the last week with Brooklyn and her actions thus far is a roleplay of the exact fixation others in the community are presenting of not being heard as a customer and fear of being told what to do by another. (Just in another form and played out in its destructive nature as to what results are achieved)

These people are part of the community and need to come around (hopefully) and be comfortable and confident that they will be heard and not told to shut up nor forgotten about, instead given the attention required and that they deserve as customers of the service (any prior destructive behaviour aside).

Brooklyn has ideas that do hold merit, as would many others in the community, yet due to their destructive nature and fixation of not being heard and their fear of being told what to do by another (decisions made for them), this is the resulting outcome. (Cause & Effect)

One that has not worked for MindArk up to present, nor will work for FPC as we head into the future. Hopefully FPC can see this roleplay unfold live (without them being directly involved in the picture upto this stage) to realise what they have been going through in the past, and why their outcomes in the past have been short lived in their intended positive value in the tour they provide for their customers, rather than the journey they should be undertaking (Or should have taken to avoid this buildup of tension in the community over the years thus far) to involve their customers and making them a part of their success.

Last edited:
Pay no attention to the little men behind the curtain​

The instructions were to make me gasp not yawn​

Back on topic

Any names to be had

A contest to be won

550 EFD to the ten best
5500 EFDto the winner

Last edited:
Hmm... just cause I like making Acronyms...

Player Liason Advisory Network

PLAN for short.

Love Acronyms... bring-em on...

New donations bring the pot to 12000 EFD
:yay::yay::yay:

600 EFD for the top ten selected by me

:cool:

6000 EFD for the winner of the public poll

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Six big ones to person who makes us all say
"Damn I wish I said that!"

Off topic and personal comments stops now. Take it to the PM's. If there's problems with trolling, insults or the like then you report it or PM a moderator, or perhaps stay away from the computer a bit.

There's real people behind the words written, and just like in RL you sometimes cross people you just dont like, people who's personality you'll clash with. One of the great things about internet is that you can walk away and ignore them.

Now, back to the competition please. And keep on topic.

New donations bring the pot to 12000 EFD
:yay::yay::yay:

600 EFD for the top ten selected by me

:cool:

6000 EFD for the winner of the public poll

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Six big ones to person who makes us all say
"Damn I wish I said that!"

Already some good contenders....

Here's one I've been playing since lilac suggested acronyms...

ASAPP
As Soon As Profitable Probably
:laugh:

join intergalatic mindreaders _Teaparty

abbreviation: jim_T :cool:

A bump in the night...​
Competition still on

6000 big ones for the the winner

600 for the to ten

WIN! WIN! WIN!
:cool::cool::cool:

Back