FYI: Hugh's Hunting Log 2010

Hugh Willose

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights
Hugh Willose
Here's where i am going to keep my Hunting Spreadsheet which will be updated monthly or if there are any major changes.

Updated - January 31st 2010

Updated - February 28th 2010

Updated - March 31st 2010
Comments : Big improvements this month, Still at a loss but much better returns :)

Updated April 30th 2010
Comments : Not a good month at all

Updated May 31st 2010
Comments : Hunting returns increased slightly, 673 ped hogglo was the best loot this month and this year.
Had a good 15k crafting Hof and a couple of 3k ones, considering i have no crafting skills I was kinda suprised, makes up for my losses but i would have preferred to see them in the hunting log.

Updated July 3rd 2010
Comments : Finally in profit after a 24.4k Atrox Hof.

Anybody wanting a blank version of this spreadsheet can download it from the following link :)

http://www.irelandfishing.co.uk/entropia

Last edited:
well go out and shoot some stuff now ^^

seems nice ^^
Best luck!

Subscribe if interested :)

Can continue to update each month with a new spreadsheet but leaving the other spreadsheets in this same message? It will be easier to see the evolution. Thank you very much. Your results are usually the results of the most, however, one or two lucky guys obtain a good uberloot each certain period.

February Update in Original Post :)

Good luck Rugh and hi to Hookie :D

So you actually lost 912 Pound Sterling in 1 month PE? You must have quite the paycheck IRL, coz that is something I would never allow to happen to myself.
It underlines your statement that loot sucks in 2010 though ;).

:thumbup:

No Sunday night special log?

So you actually lost 912 Pound Sterling in 1 month PE? You must have quite the paycheck IRL, coz that is something I would never allow to happen to myself.
It underlines your statement that loot sucks in 2010 though ;).

These stats are for the year so far, updated every month, I deposit $200 per month if I need to, otherwise the costs are funded by selling items from storage

March Results in original post :)

So for march as a whole. What is your take on the loot? A verbal summery if you can please.

And did you have fun in the process?

Well as you can see my return rate overall is up to 79.43% .
this month i mainly hunted trox and a few big mobs. Most of my main mobs are giving me a return over 80% now

My repairs were up this month as i mainly used my new Bicak Blix and from the 1st of the month i had planty of profitable hunts, 13 days with profit which was a big increase from the last two months.

Globals are up, Hofs are up too, no deposit this month, overall a good month imo :)

And yes i did have fun this month, things seem to be getting back to how they used to be :)

Well as you can see my return rate overall is up to 79.43% .
this month i mainly hunted trox and a few big mobs. Most of my main mobs are giving me a return over 80% now

My repairs were up this month as i mainly used my new Bicak Blix and from the 1st of the month i had planty of profitable hunts, 13 days with profit which was a big increase from the last two months.

Globals are up, Hofs are up too, no deposit this month, overall a good month imo :)

And yes i did have fun this month, things seem to be getting back to how they used to be :)

Great :D

Hopefully when i get back to hunting i might have a good month. :D

Nice sheet!, Ill def take u up on the dl of it :) vnice.

Glad to see things are changing for the better for ya.

Nice sheet!, Ill def take u up on the dl of it :) vnice.

Glad to see things are changing for the better for ya.

Thanks Very Much, Hope you have good luck too :)

Good luck Rugh and hi to Hookie :D

lol Goutty ..... See if you can spot some of our other team names on a Friday :)

back on topic ..

Glad to see loots are getting better for ya ....

Team "Rhouogkhie" killed a creature (Aurli Weak) with a value of 96 PED!

:D

Interesting...

I think that this would be a good idea to carry out over two years and then record it on some other random avatar's without publishing the results and see the correlation of your loot improving after publishing your findings to the forums. Although it is declined by MindArk I do believe that they have some form of manual control over the system.

subscribing..

i really feel to update my spreadsheet now!!!!! lol

Monthly Update in Original Post :)

How do you calculate the overall hunt sucess percentage?
And is the total loot with MU?

(got a deja vu, but can not find my post asking for that)

How do you calculate the overall hunt sucess percentage?
And is the total loot with MU?

(got a deja vu, but can not find my post asking for that)

Its a deja-vu indeed

I only count markup with items over 110%,
to be honest i cant be bothered searching through the old posts either, but the answer is there somewhere :0

Its a deja-vu indeed

I only count markup with items over 110%,
to be honest i cant be bothered searching through the old posts either, but the answer is there somewhere :0

It was because if I take a look at your total costs and total return I would get a success rate of 89,38 %, which would sound almost normal if one takes only the TT value. My 4 month average on small troxis is slightly above 100% with that calculation.
BTW...have you tried EUhunter ? Could maybe simplyfy the tracking.

Back