Time Travel Crystal

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
So.. it's been crafted. Can we actually go to Ancient Greece now?

No.

1 has been crafted, going to Greece requires 3.

how can you know only one has been crafted?

how can you know only one has been crafted?

I'm not, was just a guess ;)
Otherwise you'd "probably" see a thread saying something like "Weeee look at me
I'm all alone in Greece ^_^" with some screens.

But apparently the crafting process for the time crystal is bugged
and the success rate is uber small.

But apparently the crafting process for the time crystal is bugged
and the success rate is uber small.

Sounds perfectly normal to me. :yup:

If it's not bugged then time travel is for the rich. But since you are trying to craft something with a TT of 5ped out materials that have around 0.7-1ped tt value, you gotta know your chances are not good.

All 57 Time Travel Crystal BPs currently in auction have only 0.01 PED value each, which is 1 attempt. :scratch2:

All 57 Time Travel Crystal BPs currently in auction have only 0.01 PED value each, which is 1 attempt. :scratch2:

Thats correct, they come from a quest that new players can repeat(kill 50 village boars). So far no-one has looted one the old fashioned way. At least no-one has claimed to have looted one yet.

This is a NI bp so maybe try adding random crystals or something?
I'm guessing it wont hurt throwing in a bunch of random materials you
have on hand and see if the attempt swallows them?

Time Travel Crystal with mu of 100% !

Hello everybody,
mu of time travel crystal is actually 100% !! as i bought the only 1 sold through auction till now at 100% so 5 peds! THANKS to the seller or to NI/NDS/MA not sure who sold it!
It was from an order i did put at auction 2 days ago for 3 time travel crystals for 110%.
As i said this today in ND clubhouse, some people (without even saying thanks for sharing this info), did immediatly put order for 200%.
So you can go now either put an order for a decent mu, or surpass this "bad spirit guy"'s offer and offer yourself 201%, you can make the prices go up or claim that you want to experience time travel to greece 1 way ticket for a MAXIMUM of 15-20peds (i thought Time travel experience was going to be free as it's the purpose of the avertisements made from NI, beside ND themepark ofc which seems to be almost finished itself btw, and running much better than Ni main Island..)

I did this offer with the last peds on my ped card, just after spending far too much on getting "could not execute" and "failure" attempts while trying to craft 2 L bps for it.
Far too much because even if i have collected for weeks hunting on NI all the required components to craft 3 TTC L BP,
(except the drake hearts which were not implemented ingame during the weeks i spent hunting with mid/good l weapons, and i have not enough peds now to buy an apis to take those drakes anymore (not complaining at all i should have killed the right mobs), so i bought 2 drakes hearts for 50peds!! prices did drop on those quickly as few people only keep trying the bp),
I had to buy the time travel crystal BP, which is supposed to be a way to make every maturities of avatars (noobs get the BP, High skills/geared get the drakes parts) work together, at 10peds each for 1 attempt!!! (the first one was sold at 150peds!!!) :
3 problems :
1 : even if the success bar is almost ful full green, i saw only 1 crystal crafted in the discoveries'list, but i haven't met anybody ingame who did get even 1 success, up to 12 attempts/avatar.
2 : this attempt to make noobs make peds other way than by sweating is a failure as it makes a lot more new accounts of multiple avatars owned by same person.
On NI the lack of turret (allowing freeskills for exploiting an advantage on others) and the expensive fee to go there from another planet within entropia already did have this incidence!
3 : Actually the way this BP is realeased : reward for a noob mission gives advantages for some avatars on others as it's NOT noob related at all the way it does work!! Some avatars can do this mission over and over without limit and sell the bps from 150 to 2 peds/each, making huge amounts of free peds (this mission will not cost you a lot even if you get only no loots!) and they are NOT noobs at all as 5 minutes after getting the reward/bp from this "noob only' mission" they get nice globals on pirate sea artists or on drakes which are not for the noobs at all!
Everything is dynamic and at the moment some are clearly getting advantages on others !!

Well i hope everything is going to be fixed soon, and i hope now that Time travel will be an awesome experience !!! i prefer to play than to post on foums! I joined entropia for the game not for the forum, even if i do appreciate a community working together
Have a nice day/night
Enjoy

Hello everybody,
mu of time travel crystal is actually 100% !! as i bought the only 1 sold through auction till now at 100% so 5 peds! THANKS to the seller or to NI/NDS/MA not sure who sold it!
It was from an order i did put at auction 2 days ago for 3 time travel crystals for 110%.
As i said this today in ND clubhouse, some people (without even saying thanks for sharing this info), did immediatly put order for 200%.
So you can go now either put an order for a decent mu, or surpass this "bad spirit guy"'s offer and offer yourself 201%, you can make the prices go up or claim that you want to experience time travel to greece 1 way ticket for a MAXIMUM of 15-20peds (i thought Time travel experience was going to be free as it's the purpose of the avertisements made from NI, beside ND themepark ofc which seems to be almost finished itself btw, and running much better than Ni main Island..)

I did this offer with the last peds on my ped card, just after spending far too much on getting "could not execute" and "failure" attempts while trying to craft 2 L bps for it.
Far too much because even if i have collected for weeks hunting on NI all the required components to craft 3 TTC L BP,
(except the drake hearts which were not implemented ingame during the weeks i spent hunting with mid/good l weapons, and i have not enough peds now to buy an apis to take those drakes anymore (not complaining at all i should have killed the right mobs), so i bought 2 drakes hearts for 50peds!! prices did drop on those quickly as few people only keep trying the bp),
I had to buy the time travel crystal BP, which is supposed to be a way to make every maturities of avatars (noobs get the BP, High skills/geared get the drakes parts) work together, at 10peds each for 1 attempt!!! (the first one was sold at 150peds!!!) :
3 problems :
1 : even if the success bar is almost ful full green, i saw only 1 crystal crafted in the discoveries'list, but i haven't met anybody ingame who did get even 1 success, up to 12 attempts/avatar.
2 : this attempt to make noobs make peds other way than by sweating is a failure as it makes a lot more new accounts of multiple avatars owned by same person.
On NI the lack of turret (allowing freeskills for exploiting an advantage on others) and the expensive fee to go there from another planet within entropia already did have this incidence!
3 : Actually the way this BP is realeased : reward for a noob mission gives advantages for some avatars on others as it's NOT noob related at all the way it does work!! Some avatars can do this mission over and over without limit and sell the bps from 150 to 2 peds/each, making huge amounts of free peds (this mission will not cost you a lot even if you get only no loots!) and they are NOT noobs at all as 5 minutes after getting the reward/bp from this "noob only' mission" they get nice globals on pirate sea artists or on drakes which are not for the noobs at all!
Everything is dynamic and at the moment some are clearly getting advantages on others !!

Well i hope everything is going to be fixed soon, and i hope now that Time travel will be an awesome experience !!! i prefer to play than to post on foums! I joined entropia for the game not for the forum, even if i do appreciate a community working together
Have a nice day/night
Enjoy

Your post made no sense at all.

I will not go to Greece, until they do something about their bad economy!

It doesnt cost that much in TT value but since not many ppl are there it costs like 1500PED in MU to go to greece, and thats assuming 3 successes in a row :eyecrazy:

and thats a one way trip, what happens if you only bring 3 ;)

What is grease? Steel shingles blew overhead and fish boxes flew away...

Your post made no sense at all.

Some people told me ingame that they do totally agree with my point of view indeed.
If my english is not clear enough, my apologizes,
but for sure just saying what you said makes so much sense
Enjoy

Have a nice day/night
Enjoy

Jon Jacobs, will you please get back to whipping you're employees into working harder?

Could you please provide a translation then, Alien? :scratch2:

Enjoy got lucky and bought a time travel crystal for a nice MU of 100%!! Now it acutally costs more to make these crystals from the blue print (which can be obtained by doing a simple and cheap noob mission). The cost of the parts to do the bp is alot plus the success rate, even if you have lots of skills, is not that good!!

To sum this up in a nice bow.... buy the crystals already made at a low markup rather then trying to make them yourselves from the bp... AKA its bugged!! :wtg:

Its not bugged i created 2 TT crystals yesterday took 15 clicks on CONDITION - the point is the tt on the materials is ~1.25tt and the actual crystal is 5ped (5.00) which requires 4 clicks at 100% return then your average crafting return 30-40%, on CONDITION you succeed you make the crystal (risky) on QUANTITY on a normal bp you may craft but to get the crystal you need a mini on QUANTITY you get close but you cant quite get the 5ped loot needed to craft it. NB Neverdie has said MA might be reducing the tt value of the crystal therefore crafting will be easier (but ofc requires more crystals to travel) like say Time Travel Crystal Light etc.. (thats the only way they can change it because there are already 5ped crystals in the game)

OK OK so more and more crystals are popping up now...
but is there any use for them yet?

I have managed to make 1 and yeah needs condition to get them really need those high TT vs input returns to make it success

toooo many failed clicks O.O

time_crystal.jpg

Its not bugged i created 2 TT crystals yesterday took 15 clicks on CONDITION - the point is the tt on the materials is ~1.25tt and the actual crystal is 5ped (5.00) which requires 4 clicks at 100% return then your average crafting return 30-40%, on CONDITION you succeed you make the crystal (risky) on QUANTITY on a normal bp you may craft but to get the crystal you need a mini on QUANTITY you get close but you cant quite get the 5ped loot needed to craft it. NB Neverdie has said MA might be reducing the tt value of the crystal therefore crafting will be easier (but ofc requires more crystals to travel) like say Time Travel Crystal Light etc.. (thats the only way they can change it because there are already 5ped crystals in the game)

Where was this announced?

Back