A new Entropia Baby is born!

Couple more baby in Death Unlimited and we might have to make a acanemy soc for them, called "Diaper Unlimited"
All the best for you three from us!

Next one better not be mine!

Damn, i was counting on you Johan :(

Hahaha dont be so sure he wont be though ;)

One day he will say...

AAAhhh I have a LifeTime ATH
Look at my Johan Junior :silly2:

Aw ! So cute !!

Congratz to both of you !

Last edited:
Keep your daterape drugs away from me D: kidding m8 but don't get your hopes up for a few years!

Hey now, maybe some girl will come knock on yer door with a baby on the arm being all "Hey, this is yours, remember that night last year? No, thats right, you had too much to drink, now help me take care of this." ;)

Hey now, maybe some girl will come knock on yer door with a baby on the arm being all "Hey, this is yours, remember that night last year? No, thats right, you had too much to drink, now help me take care of this." ;)

Thank god I have a twin brother he will so get the blame for that

Who would've imagined almost 4 years ago when two avatars in Entropia Universe met, that 4 years later a new life would enter the (real) world as a result?

Well this is exactly what has happened. Luke Dalas Cambridge met Witchiness Freja Braveheart in autumn 2007. Now, running up to 4 years later, Freja has given birth to a healthy baby daughter.

Weighing 3962g and measuring 51cm at birth, this is a real "second generation Entropian". Fittingly, she is named after her mother's avatar: Freja :)

A few pictures from the hospital with our lucky baby, born on the only Friday the 13th in 2011:

PS. Buying Diapers UL!!!

That's a real cool story. Wish you both all the best :)

Thank everyone for their grats', we appreciate it :)

I can't believe daterape drugs have been mentioned in my baby's thread, you've tainted her already!...... Bastards.

Diaper Unlimited is an awesome idea! They would already have at least 5 members at this point in time. Can't imagine what will happen to their numbers when johan drops his pants ;)

I can't believe daterape drugs have been mentioned in my baby's thread, you've tainted her already!...... Bastards.

What, you expected otherwise? :silly2:

Thank everyone for their grats', we appreciate it :)

Diaper Unlimited is an awesome idea! They would already have at least 5 members at this point in time. Can't imagine what will happen to their numbers when johan drops his pants ;)

hahah :D... and i will correct this error emidietly! to fluffybunny pills .. and then prepare for Finland aka Morg to attack :O

just look how sneaky he looks.. plotting his evil deeds
proud-finland.jpg

Probab(L)y just nothing

Mom, Dad, and Freja are beautiful. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pics. :yay::yay::yay:

That's one hell of a HOF! Congrats to the entire family!

SWEEEEET :)

Huge grats !

Congratulations you two :)

Stinky:yay:

Stinky :O i havn't seen you since the dinosaurs died out
The dinosaurs (like me) are still there.. just no longer being sweated/tamed/whipped/fisted at Atlas Island North anymore...... ahhh the good old days:)

Stinky:yay:

Gratz.. your baby is your best ATH :yay::yay::yay:

Wow mate great news, you will make great parents. :)

All the best and all my best wishes.

Your friend Dibbler :)

Congratulations from kitten XD

So your baby is here!
What joy and what pleasure!
Now your life is expanding,
To make room for this treasure.

a huge gratz to you both with such a lovely baby!

4 month update :)

Hey guys, just wanted to share a little peek at how Freja is doing.

Here she is lounging around enjoying the sun at her grandparents' mountain cabin.

Already she's proven to be developing well; she's already very chatty, practising different sounds. She is strong and can hold her head up easily while laying on her belly. She'll be crawling as soon as her back can support her weight, I'm positive. She already weighs 7Kg and is putting roughly 200 grams on per week! Talk about satisfied :laugh:

She still sleeps a lot which we're grateful for (just not at the right times on some days!). However sometimes it's 2am, we're off to bed and she is just waking up and is ready to play! This baby sure knows what she wants.

I'm sure many of you will appreciate being updated. We certainly noticed that people who are close to us in EU tend to feel like uncles and aunts to her. That we got evidence of when Splitter, a socmate of ours, came visiting a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers!

Freja, Dalas & Babyfreja :)

Later addon (got this one today, just had to add it!):

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Dalas, and the adorable photo ... she definitely looks like a content baby for sure. With parents like you and Freja, how could she miss. :) I wish you and your family all the best.

Oh, and ... I did some graduate work in developmental psych and even taught it at the college, so I can share that newborns will absolutely sleep anywhere from 16-18 hours a day, and not always when you want to sleep. Also, they tend to grow faster in that time period because growth hormones are only released when sleeping ... so growth spurts make sense with as much as they sleep.

Can't wait to see the next update! And you're right ... there are many of us who are really interested in knowing how things are going with you and your new family, so thanks for keeping us in the know. :)

I also hope everything is going well with the university and your studies.

Back