PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 182
  1. #61
    Provider
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oshiri
    Avatar
    Mike Mad Mike Hoare
    Posts
    129
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again good choice because we really did need those improvements and an expansion of the player base. With all these new planets appearing the player base has to expand otherwise none of the planets will be profitable.
    I agree on the marketing offensive invasion super duper thing to attract new people to EU.

    But!

    MA should not lose focus on the regular depositors and give them the feeling they get punished for being a regular depositor over many years now and always only see other people benefit.

    In early 2012 I was reffering to some news fetch from late 2011 and asked when the big marketing invasion starts that got announced same time the CLDs got implemented. It got, like so many times, posponed and nothing happend. I am looking forward into 2013 to see Ads in german Game-Related magazines etc.

  2. #62
    Old Alpha
    Joined
    May 2008
    Society
    Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
    Posts
    1,047
    I hope the introduction of paypal means the end of the 40 day waiting period for our money withdrawals.
    MA: "There is no lootpool."

    Forum users: Oh, so there is a lootpool! I KNEW it!

  3. #63
    Elite
    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    netherlands
    Avatar
    dutch fluske
    Society
    AOW
    Posts
    3,033
    Images
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope the introduction of paypal means the end of the 40 day waiting period for our money withdrawals.
    actually i dont,
    with all the scamming and exploiting its good that players will have to wait a long time for their money,40 days may be what it takes to investigate an account

  4. #64
    Stalker Mr-Joey's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Avatar
    Joe "Mr-Joey" Force
    Society
    Chaos Crew
    Posts
    1,906
    Images
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mike Hoare View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    . I am looking forward into 2013 to see Ads in german Game-Related magazines etc.
    dreamer - maybe you will see google adds in German language



    OT - promising read
    moep

  5. #65
    Old Alpha
    Joined
    May 2008
    Society
    Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by fluske View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    actually i dont,
    with all the scamming and exploiting its good that players will have to wait a long time for their money,40 days may be what it takes to investigate an account
    40 working days is a ridiculously long time...
    MA: "There is no lootpool."

    Forum users: Oh, so there is a lootpool! I KNEW it!

  6. #66
    Stalker
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Avatar
    Neil Greenleaf Stockton
    Posts
    2,059
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    40 working days is a ridiculously long time...
    I'm highly skeptical that there's any investigation except in suspicious cases. It's the same thing with government forms: does it really take them 6 months to process some silly little form? No, it just sits in a file until they get around to it. A long waiting period gives the impression of "busyness" and more importantly, it gives them extra time to collect the cash needed for withdrawals. I'd like to see immediate withdrawals (or at least within 7 days if they are worried about security). It would be a huge boost to customer confidence, not just for older players, but for new players trusting MA with their deposits.
    Last edited by Neil Stockton; 12-21-2012 at 14:19.

  7. #67
    Somehow the section about space development was inadvertently omitted from the State of the Universe Address. Apologies for any confusion or panic this ommission may have caused. Space is definitely part of our development roadmap for 2013, rest assured.

    I have added the following section to the Entropia Universe Buzz article-

    Space
    In the State of the Universe Address 2012, we mentioned plans for expanding and improving space. Several other projects received higher priority in 2012, resulting in the plans for space development being pushed forward to mid-2013. The early focus will be on addressing several issues that currently allow for practically risk-free travel between planets. Space combat and weapons will also be adjusted to improve hunting space creatures and ship to ship PVP combat. Towards the end of the year, we hope to implement several completely new features to space, perhaps even space mining.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Joined
    May 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Australia
    Avatar
    Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike
    Posts
    2,047
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    199

    Arrow MA! David! Jan! Are you really listening now to your player base ? Or just trying to smooth it all over again ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperstrike View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lots of giggles, laughs and chuckles at the state of the universe.

    Anyway I can't see them delivering on anything said but will log in to sell out.

    Can't believe I invested thousands into this game, what a waste of time, money and effort - Time and effort being more important than the money spent of course.

    Anyway, gl to those who stick around, I hope you enjoy the game for time to come
    HA, well I got myself quoting myself.

    So I logged in today, many skill chips to sell onhand, many empty ESIs to fill.

    But it was the power of the soc mates that swayed me to stay and give it a go for another year.

    So I toddle off and chip back in the remaining skills I had, having lost a shitload of ped on those already sold; Then I sell off all the empty ESIs.

    I play for 6 hours straight cycle ~ 1500 ped using a trusty Apis (L), do 2 small missions and all I can say is:

    BALLS (Euro-zone style) meaning FFS ... This game is so dead boring ...

    But I have come to the conclusion that even though this game is dead boring, it is due to all the awesome single player games and array of other games I have been playing of late, with awesome challenges and storylines to suit, game technology that far surpasses EU in every way ... NPCs that interact with you and react to your actions and undertakings, the list goes on.

    The solution now is to stick with EU on a lower budget, maybe 100 usd a week and then play at whatever level is suitable for some time to get used to the old, shoot loot, shoot loot, fall asleep and shoot loot ... I mean at the end of the day, its just a boring grind of the same repeatitive shit over and over.

    MA where has the excitement gone from years ago, a global in 1k ped runs is um ... FOOK'D up and then loot what is the deal here, returns are not the best but they are reasonable enough, but really, mix it up a bit, give some useful items in each mobs loot table that are looted semi regularly (Not overly done but enough to hold a persons interest!)

    *Sigh* There has been so much said in the past, ideas, wishlist and now you say yea yea we will get round to it in the future, damn you lot are fucking slow, the customer base to me seems to be in a disarray, depressed or have left for the most part with newbies coming in the door and seeing the current state of affairs does not help.

    Please listen to the client base.

    On a positive note, at least your making an attempt, just faith in Entropia and your good-will are at ATLows atm.

    May this change for the better over 2013

    Merry XMas and hope is still there I guess,
    Viper
    Last edited by Viperstrike; 12-21-2012 at 14:45.

  9. #69
    Prowler Kitten's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Avatar
    Honey Kitten Little
    Society
    Delta Force
    Posts
    1,803
    Images
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somehow the section about space development was inadvertently omitted from the State of the Universe Address. Apologies for any confusion or panic this ommission may have caused. Space is definitely part of our development roadmap for 2013, rest assured.

    I have added the following section to the Entropia Universe Buzz article-

    Space
    In the State of the Universe Address 2012, we mentioned plans for expanding and improving space. Several other projects received higher priority in 2012, resulting in the plans for space development being pushed forward to mid-2013. The early focus will be on addressing several issues that currently allow for practically risk-free travel between planets. Space combat and weapons will also be adjusted to improve hunting space creatures and ship to ship PVP combat. Towards the end of the year, we hope to implement several completely new features to space, perhaps even space mining.
    whow neatocool O.O

    new hunt and mining in space is cool but even harder to ship goods huh? scary
    Delta Force Unity shop by Kitten store manager ^.^

    Shop inside the Oxford Moose enter between the paws then go up one floor. Shop 02 big Delta Force sign >^.^<

  10. #70
    what bugs you fix, when you havent fix most basic bug for 6 month , when avtar die and respawn at revive terminal stuck or drop trow ground

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook