Scores from Stage 3.3:
wof_stages_123_round_3-3_91673.jpg

Scores from Stage 4.1
wof_2010_stage_4-1_852447.jpg

Scores from Stage 4.2
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Stage 4.3 - End of Stage

Graphics courtesy of Clam Jboy Jamphrie ;)
Enjoy :thumbup:

Last edited:
A nice round to kick off with :)

a nice first round, i am happy. I have my team where i want it and trust on the fact that we are high quality artisans. Mood is good too! Can we kick it? Yes, we can!:yay:

As always you're a stats Grand Master.

Nice work all teams, there are some interesting numbers in the second table.

Shaz

That loot sheet can't be quite right ...

Eudoria only 1 Loot in each Category ?

That loot sheet can't be quite right ...

Eudoria only 1 Loot in each Category ?

Almost atleast. :)
It's missing our bonus exarosaur (gg Coz), but rest seem ok i think.

There's times when you think this can't be for real. There's no way we can be this unlucky with the globals. Worst hunt ever you think. Can't get any worse. We were wrong again lol. So if we say this round it can't get any worse, watch us score no globals next stage lmao.

Atleast we got it to look a bit better with variety, but still.. geeez.

There's times when you think this can't be for real. There's no way we can be this unlucky with the globals. Worst hunt ever you think. Can't get any worse. We were wrong again lol. So if we say this round it can't get any worse, watch us score no globals next stage lmao.

Atleast we got it to look a bit better with variety, but still.. geeez.

Well you did bloody well then scoring as high as you did then !!! Keep the challenge going Team Eudoria !!!

The future is not earthly nations... the future is Eudoria or Amethera !!!

170411-wof-2010-team-amethera.html

Well you did bloody well then scoring as high as you did then !!! Keep the challenge going Team Eudoria !!!

The future is not earthly nations... the future is Eudoria or Amethera !!!

170411-wof-2010-team-amethera.html

Why thank you! And so did Amethera for sure. :)
Yeah, screw earthly nations. Bunch of pansy's :D

Ok enough of this love fest, we're suppose to be enemies dammit! :silly2:

Why thank you! And so did Amethera for sure. :)
Yeah, screw earthly nations. Bunch of pansy's :D

Ok enough of this love fest, we're suppose to be enemies dammit! :silly2:

We will beat you :D

:laugh:

:wtg:

Wow, thanks rayne !!!

That was pain in the ass, to wait one week for results !!!

Really thank you very much for this quick warsheet !

You are correct, sorry about that. New table is posted. I forget to check the Main Team side for the bonus mob sometimes ;)

@ PW3CKA: You're welcome! We like to get it posted as soon as possible, and we can't always promise it will be this quick... but we will try.

@ PW3CKA: You're welcome! We like to get it posted as soon as possible, and we can't always promise it will be this quick... but we will try.

And we become better and better in realtime counting. Most results are perfect at the end of the match. Even new judges are taken by the hand and do their job as well. All results are compared regular during the match. Most spoken word at the end is: "Agreed".

And we become better and better in realtime counting. Most results are perfect at the end of the match. Even new judges are taken by the hand and do their job as well. All results are compared regular during the match. Most spoken word at the end is: "Agreed".

Or "Concur" :silly2:

Yes, the latest tools we have for judging and it must be said RJ and his joining up with Hurri on the tallying of all scores while the match is in progress, with the frequent checks with the other judges, does mean that we are pretty much spot on 2 minutes after the STOP

wow...this looks like a nice start.
And I thought those 450 Points would get us somewhere in the Top5 but surely not to number one :D
Also nice to see, that even though I did not get one single global in 800 PEDs ammo, the rest of the team was doing great.

...lets see what surprises the 27./28. February will bring :D

See the first post... added the Points Breakdown to show contributions from Main and Support.

Go tibet go wooooot!

Lol these spreadheets are a huge help thanks for posting ^^

USA FTW :D!!

thanks for updating.
what I would like to see aswell:
what teams got varity points or sweep points, as different maturity are in one colum, but count different.
We can´t clearly see if a team got a sweep.

thanks for updating.
what teams got varity points or sweep points, as different maturity are in one colum, but count different.

The Moblist for Stage one didn't allow for a sweep without a stray Kingfisher getting old and rich in a corner somewhere; I'd like to say this was semi-intentional but it was more than likely an oversight.

However, next round more or less guarantees Sweep possibilities for those hunting hard enough, so I expect to see a marked leap in the average match scores:)

REMEMBER: To get the Sweep, you need to have scored ALL available scores, at least once:
That means a 1 point mob, 2 point mob, right though to 10 points AND you need to have scored on the 25 point Bonus Mob.

(It's all in the Rules, but this is just a reminder for those keen to get this very useful 75 point bonus).

Remember also; the Sweep, unlike the Variety Boost, is not gradual or ascending. There is no prize for some of a Sweep, it's all or nothing for the 75 point bonus.

Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

thanks for updating.

Am I on the right track with this:

That looks fine ;)
Good job as always.

Knoath rippa stuff!
Great colours:)

Stage 2 Scores

Scores... to be replaced by fancier graphics courtesy of J Boy

All other charts are posted in the Stage 2 Moblist thread.

Thanks to all the Judges and the Teams for another great WoF Weekend :thumbup:

Enjoy!

Well done all :)

Gief Mob Liist 4 Nxt Rnd!!!

What happened to team DACH ???? :eek:

But most importantly...

sigpic15246_5.gif

beat

Team EUDORIA

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Sorry but I just had to rub that in :D

Back