Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Molisk
Molisk_WBG.gif

Description :

These are small but robust native humanoid creatures.
Hard skin and plates cover their stocky bodies like a natural armor.
This creature is rather peaceful but if provoked they will use
their large claws to defend themselves

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Humanoid

Damage Type : Cut 33%, Impact 67%

Maturities

Young
Adult
Scout
Gatherer
Guardian
Scavenger
Raider
Hunter
Warrior
Leader

Loots

Vu 8.11

Cempball-Welch 1/p-1

Hermes Groin Guard (L)
Hermes helmet (M) (L)
Shogun harness (F/M)
Shogun shins (F/M)
Shogun Faceguard (F)

Empty skill implant (L)
Minor nerve blast chip

Animal adrenalin gland oil
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Animal thyroid gland oil
Molisk tooth
Paint (yellow)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you hunt that molisk?

I had a 1099 PED Molisk Gatherer :yay:

See my achievements :D

I looted shogun footgaurds from a young

Omegaton Power Claw Piercer (L) looted from a scout yesterday

I can confirm the following itamz in loot:

Molisk young - warrior (leader kicks my ass)

° all sorts of facepaints
° shogun feet
° shogun harness
° shogun shins
° T-rap (L) blp amp
° Omegaton powerclaws
° the typical: animal hides, soft hides, fine hides, wool, thin wool, fine woolzz, teeth...
° a mixture of text. extractors (wood, mineral etc)
° Nerve blast chips (lvl II)
° Brown paint - amber - yellow
° oh yeah and lots of oils...

Still no angel - DNA parts - plasma HG's - ESI's after camping them for 3 months.

Looted Shogun foot guard (M) yesterday.

I must add at paint cans type: navy and deep cadmium. Is rare but is lootable.
A lot of eye oil, must add at oil type. Basic strategic combat procesor and Basic electronic fluid memory sometimes. Is posible, very rare, to loot molisk claw. I don`t loot any other DNA part from them. If I remember others I edit my post later.

Last edited:
Where i can find these molisks hiding. I foun only two of them by east of swamp sweat camp and some others south of Fort medusa.

Does anybody know of a LA or area where there's a decent spawn of midlevel Molisk? I've been hunting around Medusa at the moment but there's a lot of Argo and Foul mixed in with them there (both of which aren't looting very good for me at the moment). Thanks.

Does anybody know of a LA or area where there's a decent spawn of midlevel Molisk? I've been hunting around Medusa at the moment but there's a lot of Argo and Foul mixed in with them there (both of which aren't looting very good for me at the moment). Thanks.

There's none around apparently, all of them require a lot of running around. been searching a good spawn myself, but they're all too spread out.

Least awful places I found was W/NW of New Switzerland and W of Isslye, which either have mountains and water in which they eventually spawn and can't be reached/drown without respawning, eventually drying out the whole spawn or the place is so vast with so little density you sometimes have to run a LOT before you find any.

Pretty bad move on the LA owners with Molisk DNA if you ask me, since I'm sure a molisk LA with max density would be very popular.

There's none around apparently, all of them require a lot of running around. been searching a good spawn myself, but they're all too spread out.

Least awful places I found was W/NW of New Switzerland and W of Isslye, which either have mountains and water in which they eventually spawn and can't be reached/drown without respawning, eventually drying out the whole spawn or the place is so vast with so little density you sometimes have to run a LOT before you find any.

Pretty bad move on the LA owners with Molisk DNA if you ask me, since I'm sure a molisk LA with max density would be very popular.

Yeah. Molisks are one of my favorite mobs to hunt, and I know a fair amount of others that like to hunt them too. I'm suprised that there isn't a decent spawn of them availiable anywhere at the moment.

Just the other day a Friend and I teamed up "EKoD"
and got a SGA Shogun Foot guard (M)
Molisk are ankle bitters but they are wonderful when they loot big..

we did get shogun F/M harness and F/M foot and F/M Shin.

19505-ekod-team-hunt-hof-11-7-2009.jpg

Last edited:
does anybody know where the big ones are now? (warriors, hunters )

Is there a place with lots of Leaders and such?

Is there a place with lots of Leaders and such?

OLA-44, southwest of Oshiri, has some Leaders, not lots of them but it's the only place I know that has any.

The Molisk graphics have also been updated, release is scheduled for March 13.

Cool Cant wait to see Updated Graphics...

Wow mobs are getting very nice updates.. :yay: Can you also add more loot to them as well!! ;):laugh:

I hope they will look nice on the snowy fields of LA52 @ Atami's Paradise :)

Thinking of finishing up the iron mission on these...

Anyone know of a good clean, untaxed, low maturity spawn?

Thank you.

Hotei

Anyone know of a good clean, untaxed, low maturity spawn?

Sout from The MegaVolt TP, around 589.840 is as good as it gets.

Cheers

Perry

Perry, Cant thank you enough. I will go and check it out. +Rep!

Status
Back