I pay 25 ped to get to where??

didn't you know?
Allot of domes are empty for the miners.

thats because not all species of mobs are being implemented yet..... too sad youre not miner :laugh::laugh:

No I did not know.. how could I know?

I just log in EU ago to CND''s official site to cheack what is in the domes and I find them emtpy..

I amn afraid that I am unable to read all the messages in the forum. Also it is a rfikking shame that you HAVE to read and search your ass of beforehand to know wheter something might be changed..

I feel ripped off again..

(eddited, thank you Neverdie for your response and solution)
I hope everything will work out fine for everyone, Also I do hope people wll not experiance the same trouble as me and Damage Dead.

Last edited:

I just log in EU ago to CND''s official site to cheack what is in the domes and I find them emtpy..

I amn afraid that I am unable to read all the messages in the forum. Also it is a rfikking shame that you HAVE to read and search your ass of beforehand to know wheter something might be changed..

Im gone, not going back to CND again.,.4
ND you should update your site ffs

emo rage on :D

just another of a great multitude of reasons not to go there ... dont get your panties in too big a bunch. just join they many of us (id guess thousands) players that dont ever go there. ND will eventually have to care about CND and its visitors again or it will surely die, something i would not miss.

happend to me to, and guess what? 25ped to get home! :laugh: screw that rock im out!

I visited CND today too, low/no spawn in most domes... I even forgot my stuff in the storage, ended up paying 100 ped for my trip ^^

Since its public knowledge that Land Management will not be implemented til VU10.1, exactly what do you think ND is able to do to change the mobs or adjust dome settings? :confused:

The FAQ for VU10.0 made it clear that all Land Area owners can do atm is to change the LA message, and set the tax rate.

Since its public knowledge that Land Management will not be implemented til VU10.1, exactly what do you think ND is able to do to change the mobs or adjust dome settings? :confused:

The FAQ for VU10.0 made it clear that all Land Area owners can do atm is to change the LA message, and set the tax rate.

Props for being one of the few people that actually read the FAQ.

...all Land Area owners can do atm is to change the LA message, and set the tax rate.

I agree with OP, a total rip-off! +rep OP.

At least ND could change the LA message and apologize for MA's lousy LA Management.

FSCK CND!

:mad:

Minken

ofc ND cannot be blamed for this. I know its a "beta-VU".... but we should have gotten more info about the spawn at CND etc. from MA when they released it.

I went speccially to CND for dome #14 so I paid 25 peds, just to find out it is frikking empty ?
wtf?

happend to me as well.. and what hurts most is you have to pay another 25 peds right away to go back :eek:

The way things have been on planet the thought had`nt even crossed my mind to even try going up there. Besides I can get a cheaper flight from a pilot.

It would be a good look for MA to remove the return fee, making it free to get back to Calypso, similar to CP, until the Domes and everything are back to normal.
Not everyone reads the forums and a lot of things like this are unknown to many outside the immediate EF community. I'd imagine there a quite a few people that play this game without visiting forums and gateways that would have had no idea of LA management in the first place, let alone the changes since VU.

Just imo.

The way things have been on planet the thought had`nt even crossed my mind to even try going up there. Besides I can get a cheaper flight from a pilot.

no you wont.

VU10.0 content listing said:
Due to the crowded space around Calypso in this phase of resettlement, civilian space traffic has been grounded. Also, hangars have not been rebuilt yet. Travel between CND and Calypso is currently serviced by a temporary teleport service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. This fee will be distributed among the hangar owners when civilian space travel service is reinstated. NOTE: This is a temporary solution.

Gotta give props to MA... distributing the fee amongst hangar owners is a huge call!
I've been travelling back and forth far more lately, due to the ease of travel.

Gotta give props to MA... distributing the fee amongst hangar owners is a huge call!
I've been travelling back and forth far more lately, due to the ease of travel.

sadly the pilots are still making ped off it.

What do you expect?

The Content list and FAQ Clearely states that land management and estates are not fully implemented yet.

I'm very sad to hear people are flying up to hunt find certain empty Domes.

Kiriku and Damage Dead, you can both hit me up for Full refunds on your flights...

Really i would only recommend hunters visit for the Daspletor, Cornoanterions and the caperons, although except for the Daps, the spawns are all low.

As far as I know I cant place messages in the Domes yet, so that wont help..
And My web sites are all in the process of an overhaul... Mob lists will be redone when Land management system is back...

But for now if you got burned hit me up with a PM!

Reactions: LLS
I'm very sad to hear people are flying up to hunt find certain empty Domes.

Kiriku and Damage Dead, you can both hit me up for Full refunds on your flights...

{snip}

But for now if you got burned hit me up with a PM!

Now that is what I call customer service!

Neverdie seems to know how to keep people happy.

Seriously Mr Jacobs, you should be running FPC imo... MA possibly also.
Much respect!
:wtg:

Can I get a link to the CND website please?

Back