FYI: CND: The bidding can start !

Well I did read someone say that his Cape Corinth booth was up for sale? :laugh:

Well, then that changes a lot, if he did realy sold cape corinth booth, then ill give my vote for Star who will be the next Asteroid owner also.

PS. (I am sure the buyer will be everybodys unknown playr) :rolleyes:

lol funny ... star posts a possible bid and a feature he wants changed, MA mails that it can be changed and now that SB is exactly stars' bid.

this is how myths start. where did Star make a bid and what is it he wants changed? Dub made a bid on the sales thread, dont recall any other (serious) bids made.

and off they go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *trail off* wait....theres no bidders. :rolleyes:

What if none bids.... and nothing else happen?

Then... the sky falls! :eek:

humm i agree with cherry lady.. yes i have noticed star have sold somestuff included sold some stuff from booth at cc too.. It look alike star is prepare to buy that CND... But who know the "unknown mysterious player" will surprise ppl to outbid anyone.

lol funny ... star posts a possible bid and a feature he wants changed, MA mails that it can be changed and now that SB is exactly stars' bid.

:scratch2: What bizarro world do you live in?

Well I did read someone say that his Cape Corinth booth was up for sale? :laugh:

Well, then that changes a lot, if he did realy sold cape corinth booth, then ill give my vote for Star who will be the next Asteroid owner also.

1. Star is always running a sales thread
  2. He stated it's to try for the Proteron DNA
  3. Dub was the one who posted an open bid of 5M PEDs in that thread, on condition MA/FPC permit a name change
  4. You guys are like a do-it-yourself rumor mill/tabloid machine :rolleyes:

You guys are like a do-it-yourself rumor mill/tabloid machine :rolleyes:

well my post wasn't so serious, I had only heard about the sale and someone mentioned star and selling here :yay:

750.000$ for a 140.000$/year property, not that bad if MA wouldnt do so much shit...
Still i say anybody who isnt rich in rl (at least 10m $ heavy) and buys this thing is just stupid, its a very risky investment and you should only do it if you dont care about few hundred tousends more or less...
Personally i better would invest the 750k in a solar plant on my own roof than on a few bits on a swedish server ;)
btw i think cnd still can keep the name cnd cause abreviations can not be copyrighted, at least not if you use another full name that club neverdie for example club no daspletors...

No buyers at the end of the week...
2nd attempt, starting bid 1 ped, no buyout :)

oO playerbase gone crazy ...
neverdie gives some person forumdollas that said , 500k peds are a fair price !
but than an person mean he haves enogh money to waste... he want to buy it for 5 million ped .
OMG
hmm on that bidding was destroyed ... & i believe someone who buy it for more than 100 k dollar gets a big problem when the new planets comes out ...
& dont forget that asteroid went first for 100 k usd too . neverdie can be happy when he resell the deed for 100 k dollar. deeds are falling atm in price like never before.

it looks funny how the deed stays in auc , only for a new (stupid) record.

but go on XD *loughy*

Last edited:
oO playerbase gone crazy ...
neverdie gives some person forumdollas that said , 500k peds are a fair price !
but than an person mean he haves enogh money to waste... he want to buy it for 5 million ped .
OMG
hmm on that bidding was destroyed ... & i believe someone who buy it for more than 100 k dollar gets a big problem when the new planets comes out ...
& dont forget that asteroid went first for 100 k usd too . & neverdie can be happy when he resell the deed for 100 k dollar. deeds are falling atm in price like never before.

it looks funny how the deed stays in auc , only for a new (stupid) record.

but go on XD *loughy*
So you see CND deed just as any other LA deed? are you really serious?

sure he bought it for 100k but then he didn't have a clue on what it would become in the future if anything, now we at least have the statistics (ok not official from MA but still...) from past year(s)...

Im pretty sure it will get sold for BO, cause its payback period is less then half of cp(about 10-12years) and after this time(5-6years) it gives about 5 times better income.
The plp are crazy enough to pay >3Mped for cp so 7,5Mped for cnd is just a crazy cheap thing in compare....

ok ... let rob your pocket by that .... lol
you dont know anything about the tactics they practice .

Last edited:
I agree

I agree with the last post. The price is nuts. Sure you can show how many peds are made through globals per year etc....
but yea, he bought it for that much and all other property is going down in price.

I mean whatever, good luck with the sale.
If a new record is set, it only provides more advertisement (which MA never does)

So above somebody said it was a 140k a year business.

Someone else mentioned checking globals to figure it out.

To make it easy, instead of guessing, you could just check out the figures for the first 4 months of this year as posted by ND himself.

appx 1st Q gross tax revenue for 2010

Jan - 170k ped
Feb - 160k ped
March - 170k ped
April - 140k ped

From this post:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...752-asteroid-auction-details.html#post2435110

I'd say 750k US is cheap if you have the extra money kicking around to buy it. ;)

I agree with the last post. The price is nuts. Sure you can show how many peds are made through globals per year etc....
but yea, he bought it for that much and all other property is going down in price.

I mean whatever, good luck with the sale.
If a new record is set, it only provides more advertisement (which MA never does)

You might think it's a nutty price, but as i said before it's been valued to be worth 1million dollars. :)

You might think it's a nutty price, but as i said before it's been valued to be worth 1million dollars. :)

thats the second time you've said that. who does, based on what? because as far as i can see its currently valued at 500-750k. and if it doesnt sell, the value is less.

thats the second time you've said that. who does, based on what? because as far as i can see its currently valued at 500-750k. and if it doesnt sell, the value is less.

The argument is that an average investment pays for itself in 10 years. Would you consider Entropia very risky? I personally don't think it's going to disappear in the next 10 years, so I would say a 6 payback rate isn't bad at all. 6 years to double your money. :)

Clearly none of the serious candidates value it at 1 million dollars, or they'd have bought it already.

Unsurprisingly their valuation is not based on uninformed speculation posted on EF :)

The issue here is not that the asset in a static world is not worth 750K, 20% ROI is perfectly acceptable.

However, as we know the EU world is drastically changing (new planets, etc), thus the revenue stream going to this particular asset may be drastically altered once a more fun and viable alternative appears via Next Island, Cyrene, etc.

Thus the monthly revenue stream can go from 140K to 14K in a blink of an eye making this a rather silly investment choice, and the probability of this happening is rather high to simply ignore it.

Do I believe EU will be around for a while? Yes I do

Do I believe it will expand and improve and grow? Yes I do

And thus logically the value of CND as given currently by a static universe vs. a dynamically expanding one I believe to be much less than the current market seems to believe.

ill take it if he holds for two years till i sell my condo :D

really didn't expect a BO for this.... with $140-180k gross income a year with probable resale value increasing, plus the prospect of adding proterons to the mix, it could easily be worth 5 years income, $700k-900k maybe more. don't understand the BO move here. :scratch2:

He wants to sell, he is indicating the price he is comfortable with, and he knows that even the SB is a very generous number given the uncertainty of the investment

that's the point of my question. if i make a pvp deal with ND, that would be clear. but, if all i see is an item in auction, and i decide to buy it, it should be understood that i'm buying everything associated with that item, right?

I agree considering the value of the property. With real properties I get a lawyer. With this one I'd probably at least consult one and have them pull some of MA and Neverdies teeth to get a solid outline of what this property entails before even thinking about making a trip to the bank.

Even moreso considering that this virtual property is actually a real income generating product, and the owner that you are buying this from will be getting a considerable sum of funds from you that he may in turn rollover into his new income generating products. New properties that have their success based upon how many avatars will be using his product and not your product. You are esentially funding your competitor and so you better have a solid business plan drawn up for the near, and distant (if you intend to keep it and not flip it), success of your investment.

All business aside, I'm excited to see how this will all unfold XD

Last edited:
who knows what will come, with many new planets coming in the near future CND risks losing some players and if there are 5 hardcore miners gone the new owner will notice that in his monthly income.

the price is high imo, but i believe someone will bid opening and win.

really didn't expect a BO for this.... with $140-180k gross income a year with probable resale value increasing, plus the prospect of adding proterons to the mix, it could easily be worth 5 years income, $700k-900k maybe more. don't understand the BO move here. :scratch2:

Isin't ~250k $ income a year ?

Poor Buzz should have waited and bought CND instead. :(

He couldn't ask 10 milo for it .. not enough 0,000,000.00's

or maybe he could but not sure how auction would handle that .. probably would collapse under the shear weight like a blackhole or something

the funny thing is, if he would trade it by private trade it would be 375 stacks of 20k ped^^ and that in 13 single trades (30 items per trade)
heavy timeconsumption...:)

Back