Ready, Steady, Go!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To celebrate the arrival of vehicles to Planet Calypso and the Entropia Platform, FPC Official Avatars will travel around Calypso directly after MindArk’s 11.2 release, giving out free vehicles to colonists they meet along the way. MindArk’s 11.2 release is tentatively expected on June 21.

Only 1 vehicle per avatar will be allowed, and the offer will be available only while stocks last. Rumor has it though, that stocks will be plentiful :)

Originally Posted Here

To celebrate the arrival of vehicles to Planet Calypso and the Entropia Platform, FPC Official Avatars will travel around Calypso directly after MindArk’s 11.2 release, giving out free vehicles to colonists they meet along the way. MindArk’s 11.2 release is tentatively expected on June 21.

Only 1 vehicle per avatar will be allowed, and the offer will be available only while stocks last. Rumor has it though, that stocks will be plentiful :)

Originally Posted Here

WHOOHOO come one vehicle I will get ya

I want a tank!

Woooot

Long time in the Making, hope they not French vehicles or we going to need some Garages as well MA

Oooh happy days!! More decay!! Waheee :yay:

I'mma book the day off and run around all day mmk!

WOW this is amazing....im 99% i dont get 1 xD BUT still good job MA:yay:

If I get one, I intend to drive the (L) out of it!

Reactions: jod
WTF.

Can't give real prizes for missions cause it will mess up the economy but can give out plenty of vehicles?! Will be untradable or value <.01 is my guess

Whatever

Where's my super offroad American gas guzzling chrome covered truck!? I'll be expecting it Monday pronto with my super sized 500ml er I mean 16oz cup of coffee!

I love it :) Will be a day full of Green Dots everywhere!

Abit late announcement I hope Neo can put this on the EF frontpage :yay:

Only wonder, if it be like this ------>
future-car-1.jpg

Or it will be like this ------>
traktorius2.jpg

:):D:yay:

Woo! This is great news! I'd love to see vehicles soon in EU, since I've been relying on other CE2 things to get my high-speed physics fix :)
Can more than one person ride them, though?

- Statik

I guess MA will implement Vehicles Taxes, also you will neeed to buy a lot of oil for ur car, ofcourse gazz, repairs will be very high :D:D:D:D:D

Ahh, i guess it will be some Hummer H1/H2 type cars or some extremly big jeeps since there are no roads :p It ould be hard to go from one city to another with Ferrari or Bugatti Veyron :p :yay::yay:

So those of us who work (like me) and those who are in different timezones get nadda :(

I fail to see any sensible logic in this. Would have been better as mission prizes where the mission is limited for a few days. That way supply would also be limited but everyone has a fair chance of getting one.

Not happy

One of the most anticipated arrivals for years and they hand them out for free during the week I can't play! :banghead:

Can someone at MA please pretend that they met me and just drop the vehicle into my storage for me? :D

You never know. It might work.

June 21 is a working day, depending on time zones probably many of us will be at work when Mindark release the VU 11.2 and during the early hours of vehicle distribution. Mindark and FPC should foresee this problem so that vehicles do not end up in the hands of non-regular players instead of the regular and frequent players. ¡I want my vehicle! :yay:

And who's the dev assigned to implementing roundabouts? :cool:

Why do I get the feeling that if not everyone will get one automatically, I'm not going to end up with one? :rolleyes:
...hmm, same feeling comes up I had after SGA or when thinking that while I unlocked mineral sense my biggest claim is a 2k lyst with oa103 on CND...

If anything MA could give a vehicle to anyone that deposited this year; or deposited a certain amount like 250$ or so...

Ah well nevermind me :(

Does Jot count as wel ? Jot is the official unofficial but now official guide
so he must coutned as one..

Jot!!!! pls Car !

and peds :)))))

wel what about folks on the rocks lol

1 Thing is for sure that all parts will be (L), if not (L) then they willl be very average. Since many BP's have been looted it clearly says that crafters will be crafting parts for cars so you have to change them somehow, i dont think it will be unL parts since you can have 1 wehicle per avatar and you also get it ALL FOR FREE, so it means vehicles wont be rare at all, all what can be rare is parts, like batterys chargers gear box etc etc. :)

Can't wait to see some pics of uses them.

PS. Oil price is going up? :rolleyes:

People who work on Monday or can't connect shouldn't worry, this news gives the feeling that a vehicle will be given to everyone.

Probably also every new account will get one for free, something like the sweat machine.

Expect the best and prepare for the worst ...

will it slower than run speed ?:rolleyes:

Back