FYI: 2010 Bot (invasion) locations!

Anzak

Stalker
Decided to make a small post about this, to help the community :yay::yay:
Port Atlantis:
Steel Birds. A new robot! They spawn on the beach near to the shopping mall. Relatively hard.

Hades Crater:
Drone Elites. They spawn at our precious VU 2.0 bar (!). They are a HARD mob, you need a fapper or team to kill em. (nooooooooo no more beer they are drinking it all!!) ;)
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Drone

Billy's Spacehip Afterworld:
Steel Birds. A new robot! They spawn to the south of the teleport. Relatively hard.

Zychion:
Drone Elites:
Seems like we have some nice 'elite' spawns going on. Making way for exterminator perhaps?
Warrior Elites:
These bad boys are hard to take down solo (from my
watching experiences) Spawn quite far away from the city.
Drone coordinator Gen 10:
These things spawn together so makes it quite hard to kill, but are relatively easy on there own. One hit me for 100 no armour o_O
The Eviscerator:
These are BEAST ;). Spawn relatively far away from drones and warriors, but occasionally some can run into the city and kill all non ubers. These are the hardest bot at Zychion. (atm!)
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Eviscerator

Cape Corinth: (South)
Attacker Gen 01-05:
Only seen out of PvP4 in an event, these mobs are a great to skill on, and they drop some good and rare loots...
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Attacker
Drone coordinator Gen 01-05:
These are the biggest spawner at Corinth, with about 10 on you at once, every big spawn. Beware of the armour decay!!. Most are gen01's, seen a couple of 3's.
Spider bomber Gen 01:
Spawns amongst the Drone spawn, they are easy to kill but can annoy you with the odd '1' hit point.
Cape Corinth: (North East) (+rep oleg for this)
Drone Coordinators Gen 01-04, Attackers Gen 01-04, Jamraider Gen 01.

Nypmthtown:
Drone coordinator Gen 01:
Spawn right at the tp, easy to agro ~5 at a time.
JamRaiders Gen 01:
5 Spawn every minute, and block the turrets from working. Easy to kill in one shot with an lr32, and it helps the other colonists :yay:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=JamRaider
East of Nymphtown there are Drone Coordinators and Attackers.
West of Nymphtown there are Drone Coordinators and Spider Bombers.

Minopolis:
Drone coordinator Gen 01-03:
Mixed in with all the spawn, not much different from Nypmthtown.
JamRaiders Gen 01:
5 Spawn every minute, and block the turrets from working. Easy to kill in one shot with an lr32, and it helps the other colonists :yay:
Attacker Gen 01-02:
Only seen out of PvP4 in an event, these mobs are a great to skill on, and they drop some good and rare loots...

Fort Ithica:
Drone coordinators Gen 03-05: (West)
A good all rounder, you can find yourself fapping if to many get on you.
Attackers Gen 03-05:
Spider Bombers Gen 01:
Spawns amongst the Drone spawn, they are easy to kill but can annoy you with the odd '1' hit point.
Big Bulk Gen 01-02:
These are only ever seen in becaons or events, these will wipe you out if you are not careful :O

Road to Crater:
Attacker Gen 01-05:
Mulciber:
These are an upgraded version of eviscerators, and can only be taken out in a team, with mod fappers.
Please post new locations so I can update the OP for future references :yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Would like to ad some info about the corinth spawn:

Seen there attackers level 1-5 and drone coordinators 1-5. Din't see any bigger off these. Bit sad they din't remove the normal daiki- chirpy stuff.

Still no sk-20 for me. Maybe more luck this evening :)

Would like to ad some info about the corinth spawn:

Seen there attackers level 1-5 and drone coordinators 1-5. Din't see any bigger off these. Bit sad they din't remove the normal daiki- chirpy stuff.

Still no sk-20 for me. Maybe more luck this evening :)

Thanks for info, updated my post. I have seen a couple of daiks lurking around the Corinth spawn though :D

whats the location of the spawn S of Cape Cornith? cant seem to find it :(

Zychion also has Drone Elites.

Northeast of Corinth there are Drone Coordinators 1-4, Attackers 1-4, Jamraider 1.

Zychion also has Drone Elites.

Northeast of Corinth there are Drone Coordinators 1-4, Attackers 1-4, Jamraider 1.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Oleg again.

:(
Thanks for the update though, I have updated main post

West of Ithaca... Coordinators, Attackers and Spider Bombers - highest seen Gen 04

where are the troopers? :)

Any idea were the Droka's are?

Any idea were the Droka's are?

Head towards Hadesheim from Camp Phoenix. If you get to the Drone Elites, you've gone too far.

625 , 841 is cords for droka's thx alpha.

Here on my channel you can see a video-stream from Zychion

Zychion: www.livestream.com/martinmartinpetersen

Drone Elites:
Seems like we have some nice 'elite' spawns going on. Making way for exterminator perhaps?
Warrior Elites:
These bad boys are hard to take down solo (from my
watching experiences) Spawn quite far away from the city.
Drone coordinator Gen 10:
These things spawn together so makes it quite hard to kill, but are relatively easy on there own. One hit me for 100 no armour o_O
The Eviscerator:
These are BEAST . Spawn relatively far away from drones and warriors, but occasionally some can run into the city and kill all non ubers. These are the hardest bot at Zychion. (atm!)
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx...me=Eviscerator

spotted

I have seen Gen05 coordinators West of Ithica(spelling)

I also saw this new mob called.. "no loot"
i saw it over and over and over again

oh hooray, another yawnvasion

warrior elite also in the crater mixed with warlock (south area)

Thanks for the info!! :yay:

Any place with spider bombers/ attackers for us newbies? Drones are a 4 hit ko.. and I just can't deal with losing a nearly dead mob due to random aggro/spawn of coordinators..

Wait at the twin peaks spawn and kill any of the spider bombers that get in the way?

spider bombers, are they west of something? mixed or no?

Any place with spider bombers/ attackers for us newbies? Drones are a 4 hit ko.. and I just can't deal with losing a nearly dead mob due to random aggro/spawn of coordinators..

The Spider Bombers and Attackers I have seen are West if Ithaca (not far west either). They are mixed in with Coordinators (up to Gen5) however. It is not very crowded out there (for now...). If a Coordinator gets to the inner ring on your radar, it will aggro. Maybe a tagger gun that goes beyond your inner radar ring..?

I don't have a tagger gun, and twins... everyone just 1, 2 shots my half dead mob with a larger gun takes loot.

New Old Robot Mob JamRaider + locations ?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

They fly and they die with 1 shot :-D

So far I have only seen them at NymphTown

has anyone looted anything from them besides ores?

And north-east of cape corinth, behind the first line of attackers / coordinators.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

They fly and they die with 1 shot :-D

So far I have only seen them at NymphTown

has anyone looted anything from them besides ores?

Belkar
Weapon Grip
Extractors
link cable

Will update the list if I ever kill anymore.

Menace

is there a spawn of them where you can actually hunt them? no or?

Belkar
Weapon Grip
Extractors
link cable

Will update the list if I ever kill anymore.

Menace

I attempted to camp a spawn of them for a hour, lots of no loots

i looted some brown paint

Back