Info: The Latest Team VTOL hunt AKA Exploit

doesnt impress me at all i make that a month , but the difference is that i invested time and money ( in the past ) not like you the lucky ******* who dares to disrespect ppl that deserves it more than you

you think are too smart but i think you are not

Oh, I didn't know that I need to impress you. It's not in my plans, as not in my plans to think who smart, who is not, and who thinks what.

They are not exploiting a bug. The only way to fix this quickly is by making the mobs hit vtol until it reaches some reasonable height. Even if ma ban them, there must be hundreds of others doing it.

I dont use this trick to hunt but I think it's not a cheat.
Until MA fix their shyt or they write a list of bugs or game mechanics they dont want us to use I will not change my mind on this.
Hard to fix or not is not my problem. MA should at least make sure "everybody" know which game mechanics they dont want us to use.
And dont bring again that Kim or whoever told about it on a fan forum that is not own by MA.

The best way to tell everybody about something would be to write it on the client launcher but as usual, it's to hard to do it for them. They prefer and choose the easiest way as always because they are too busy spending depositors money in real life with castel and several months vacation per year.

Or at least make "your" own official "forum" MA. Not a f*c*i*g blog entry once a year that no one read anyway.

I play "a lot" of other games and I dont know other serious game that dont have their own forum.
I know, it's much more easier to let others do the your job but c'mon MA .... :rolleyes: tsss

MA dont have to ban people for a shyt they created and dont even bother to let people know about it.

That's about what I have to say about it.

Bernz

Reactions: Mac
and how people are supose know that using a vehicle is an exploit ?
Do i must read unoficial forum to know rule of game i play ?
Can you point me an official chanel(i dont speak about a fan forum) where it is stated that going in Vtol while hunting is an exploit ?

I tend to agree, tho its a gray zone. We the players have to decide if its an exploit or not.
I feel a Mindark should make it dead clear what is an exploit or not, so that there is no doubdt. Tho that would come under "custumer service", and we all know Mindark dont do that.

Tho on the other hand, Mindark absolutely dont have to, because they own all, and can lock any player for what ever reason they chose to.

Well it seems pretty obvious to me that killing a mob without ever getting hit because you keep jumping in your vtol when it gets close is an exploit.

what seems to you obvious , may not seems same for other people... you speak about feeling not fact...
and you still didnt reply to me :

And I believe it was already stated by MA either on PCF or EF that it is an exploit. People have been locked for hunting in this manner.

so tell me , in what official chanel did you read this ?
and what official chanel tell you that people have been locked for such things ?

1. No, you not. If you do - you don't ever blame developers.

Did you even spend a second to read my post ?
I did not blame dev , i said its probably made on porpose that way...Its not because some player dont like it , or dont understand it , that it make it a fault... it probably made on purpose...

2. What korean game? Name it. I know the Champ of heavy load and amount of online users at the same time - eve-online. And anyway - AI is dumb as everywhere.

There is tons of those game, so many its probably impossible to keep count... i did test some long ago , one that i remember was called something like "perfect world"... an other was "silk road" , there was also some "knight online" or something like that...I cleary remember back then some had a feature in their AI that mobs , after runing a bit after avatar , if they could not reatch you , they was runing back in middle of their spawn.and back then i made some post on some MA fan forum about this ...

3. Here goes answer on aggro: mobs have chance to hit ground vehicle, some of them even faster than car (tezlapods); VTOL can't be hit in the air. That's why mobs don't run after VTOL - they can't reach.

Why Vtol can not be hit in the air ? i fail to understand why... do you have a valid explanation... because i dont remember that mobs can not hit me when i am up to them... i also can hit flying mobs.
The vtol could be hit if MA enable it... they dont i dont why , but anyway , they could be hit when they are on ground , or there could be penalisation on avatar (many ask for long time some cooling period to go in and out vehicle to avoid this kind of problem)...

Now - see p1 - you NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
i think you scream this a bit to much ...

Let's make VTOL vulnerable and aggroable by mobs. Then you will get very big portion of shit in the fan from VTOL users, who just FLY over drones (and other dodge-skillers) and starts receive DMG.
and , they will decay their Vtol , and will get damage on their avatar , why should i care then ?
Also , mobs that does not get hit does not give so much skill after some time , thats why there is no more fap skiller...
Finaly mobs should lose their agro(i dont know how exactly that feature work nowday)...

Check this again on server side? Which mob, where, height, is VTOL on the ground, is it not, or what, who, etc.

Easy? I named %1 of possible checks.

See p1 again.

solution is mabe not to make Vtol bitable by mobs , maybe a simple cooldown can be enought.. or maybe something else...

For sure solution is not a witch hunt after some player who use wise feature of game...Otherwise , we should ban all people who make math to hunt eco , or who try to figure loot system...

SOLUTION:

Flying vehicles do not negate agro until 15 seconds after entering the vehicle.

No hunting exploit.
No mob trains.

Done.

JUST MARY JANE GET A BAN ...

KEEP GOING GUYS fairness of system i dont see no where...

Guys the only way to speedup any action from MindArk about this subject is to send support cases about it!

I already sent my case including the url from OP video! +rep to the op

Have you already sent your support case?!

JUST MARY JANE GET A BAN???...

KEEP GOING GUYS fairness of system i dont see no where...

Many members of this forum is a bullshit people here and in Real Life when i got ban they post one thing now they post another ...

MENS ??? WHERE??

Have you already sent your support case Mary Jane?! complaining here wont change anything unfortunately!

PS: Infact you was the only one with enough balls to post it here! you the man mate. :)

Dear Etopia

If you dont think it is a exploit, can you go hunt in that way... use fraps to capture a move and post here on the forum ?

If yes... I hope to see your move soon.

If not... why ?

For the simple fact , that , if i do such a things , you can be sure MA will get drowned by suport case of jealous people who will urge to report what ever they may think is an exploit.
In such senario , MA will do as they always did , they lock the player for some day.exploit or not , its just a matter of number of suport case...

But this dont make it an exploit.Its not up to me , you , or any other player to say what is an exploit.It MA who decide if action are or are not an exploit.

So far , no one can show me , an official statement from MA that say , going in a vtol when a mobs atack me is an exploit.

Finaly , once again , If MA think its an exploit they can simply tweak some part of system to remove the problem...
We have again a new solution from jonhcapital.

If you think that Vtol can be use to protect avatar is a big problem , then , instead to hope i (or someone else) will make a video to send a suport case about it , you should , simply make a thread with a poll , about solution to Vtol problem and ask other player to send a suport case asking for solving this problem...

Its not me who create the problem , and , i do not have the power to solve it... if you think its such a big problem them , better than piss of other player , ask to MA to put a solution to it.

what seems to you obvious , may not seems same for other people... you speak about feeling not fact...
and you still didnt reply to me :

so tell me , in what official chanel did you read this ?
and what official chanel tell you that people have been locked for such things ?

What I mean is I think only a moron or a total gaming newbie would not think this is an exploit.

I don't think you are either, but I think you are playing contrarian. You sound like the people who want to argue it's not an exploit because they want to use the exploit, although I don't think you do.

There was a statement by an MA official somewhere about this, but I don't want to take the time to find it. It shouldn't even be necessary, as like I said it's obvious, to almost anyone.

No idea why this is cooking up this late.

There have been tons of names on Eomon globals where I was wondering "now who is that" and I don't mean team names. Anyone being ingame daily can recognize single hunter globals on Eomons that are not "his usual prey".

Granted they could have a fapper, but with 90 hp hunting Eomons in Pixie doesn't even work with ModFappers x10.

Same thing people were doing on Longtooth.

Only thing if you don't like it to is to stay away from such events. As long MA is getting their cut nothing is going to change.

So quit whining about the exploiters and just stop decaying stuff instead. But it is the greed for loot that keeps us all going. "Omg, the exploiters will ATH and I have missed it" is the reason such will never happen.

Simple as that.

What I mean is I think only a moron or a total gaming newbie would not think this is an exploit.

If those exploiters get banned they get banned for entering and exiting vehicles. I think that´s ridiculous.
This problem is clearly a failure of game mechanics and should be solved by MA.

Anyone being ingame daily can recognize single hunter globals on Eomons that are not "his usual prey".
eomon are not anyone's usual prey since there is no LA with them anywhere. They are a migration mob that only comes out to play once or twice a year.

If one person is healing another person, and the person they are healing gets an lolcrit and dies, and the healer pops out a vtol to stand buy until the hunter gets back because he doesn't want to stand there and take the decay like a moron while he waits, and then gets out and heals the hunter when he gets back, is that an exploit?

If a hunter is in a relatively clear safe area, and some gd appears on the edge of the radar, and agros a bunch of mobs onto him/her and sends a stream of them off to the hunter, and the hunter doesn't want to pay the extra armor and fap decay or risk dying because he didn't agro all those stupid mobs, so he pops out a vtol and goes to another area with no gd's on the radar so he doesn't have to deal with the stupid gd who thinks hunting is running into a pack of mobs and seeing how many can chew on them while they shoot one mob, is that an exploit?

If a hunter is anywhere in or near a spawn and pops out a vtol to take a smoke break or take a dump or answer the phone or whatever so he doesn't get spawned on and die or take unnecessary armor decay, is that an exploit?

If a hunter has a few mobs he's dealing with and a big ass mob is ninja spawned on him and he knows he can't take it, so he pops out his vtol and escapes MAs ninja spawn, is that an exploit?

If a miner gets to close to a group of mobs and agros them but doesn't want to hunt so he pops out a vtol to move to another area with no mobs, is that an exploit?

If a new explorer uses a vtol to go from one tp to the next which allows them to bypass mobs along the way that would otherwise chew them up and cause decay, is that en exploit?

I'm sure there are some other people here besides me that can can come up with some other scenarios and they would probably like to know what is and is not an exploit from the staff of MA Exploit Experts contributing here....

I hope MAs Exploit Experts here will provide all the possible scenarios that are and are not considered exploits so all the 1 million accounts that log into PE can find this thread and study what is and is not an exploit.

Thats just so wrong :( If you can't take them in the first place... u should GTFO!

But this dont make it an exploit.Its not up to me , you , or any other player to say what is an exploit.It MA who decide if action are or are not an exploit.

i do not know how you can not understand the simple aspect of Exploit, Exploit means... using a flaw in the system to gain advantage.

using something that it was not intended for, making this an exploit its that simple.

this is not rocket science or some mind f**k equation.

If one person is healing another person, and the person they are healing gets an lolcrit and dies, and the healer pops out a vtol to stand buy until the hunter gets back because he doesn't want to stand there and take the decay like a moron while he waits, and then gets out and heals the hunter when he gets back, is that an exploit?

If a hunter is in a relatively clear safe area, and some gd appears on the edge of the radar, and agros a bunch of mobs onto him/her and sends a stream of them off to the hunter, and the hunter doesn't want to pay the extra armor and fap decay or risk dying because he didn't agro all those stupid mobs, so he pops out a vtol and goes to another area with no gd's on the radar so he doesn't have to deal with the stupid gd who thinks hunting is running into a pack of mobs and seeing how many can chew on them while they shoot one mob, is that an exploit?

If a hunter is anywhere in or near a spawn and pops out a vtol to take a smoke break or take a dump or answer the phone or whatever so he doesn't get spawned on and die or take unnecessary armor decay, is that an exploit?

If a hunter has a few mobs he's dealing with and a big ass mob is ninja spawned on him and he knows he can't take it, so he pops out his vtol and escapes MAs ninja spawn, is that an exploit?

If a miner gets to close to a group of mobs and agros them but doesn't want to hunt so he pops out a vtol to move to another area with no mobs, is that an exploit?

If a new explorer uses a vtol to go from one tp to the next which allows them to bypass mobs along the way that would otherwise chew them up and cause decay, is that en exploit?

I'm sure there are some other people here besides me that can can come up with some other scenarios and they would probably like to know what is and is not an exploit from the staff of MA Exploit Experts contributing here....

I hope MAs Exploit Experts here will provide all the possible scenarios that are and are not considered exploits so all the 1 million accounts that log into PE can find this thread and study what is and is not an exploit.

common sence, if the hunter is continuously jumping in and out the vtol/quad to kill a mob they cant kill without taking the hits and/or using an ingame function as it was not intended for then it would/could be cosidered as an exploit

some of the examples you gave are rather pathetic and if you cant figure them out then you went wrong somewhere in life.

For the simple fact , that , if i do such a things , you can be sure MA will get drowned by suport case of jealous people who will urge to report what ever they may think is an exploit.
In such senario , MA will do as they always did , they lock the player for some day.exploit or not , its just a matter of number of suport case...

So far , no one can show me , an official statement from MA that say , going in a vtol when a mobs atack me is an exploit.

Finaly , once again , If MA think its an exploit they can simply tweak some part of system to remove the problem...
We have again a new solution from jonhcapital.

If you think that Vtol can be use to protect avatar is a big problem , then , instead to hope i (or someone else) will make a video to send a suport case about it , you should , simply make a thread with a poll , about solution to Vtol problem and ask other player to send a suport case asking for solving this problem...

Its not me who create the problem , and , i do not have the power to solve it... if you think its such a big problem them , better than piss of other player , ask to MA to put a solution to it.

If this was not a design flaw off the system.. if this was ment to be. Then every armor, fap and short range weapon is TT food. No longer need for mod fap or shadow to kill anything. Naked whit a ml35 or even bravo (non regen) to kill the mobs so eco that no one ingame can come close to (that dont use a vtol)...

Just think about that for 2 sec, then... do MA realy have to put this in large letters on some web page for you to understand that this is wrong to use vtol in this way... ?

do MA realy have to put this in large letters on some web page for you to understand that this is wrong to use vtol in this way... ?

Yes, that indeed would be much appreciated!

Because, really, I fail to recognize any authority to the self titled entropia police, or the forum rangers, or even the MA support spammers!!!

If you playing for free, well, good for you!
I'm not and I for sure would care to know what I can an cannot do within this game since I pay my game play with my own money.

I think it would be very interesting to examine the complete log of all activities since their first day in Entropia of some of those who shouts "Burn the witches" on all roofs.

common sence, if the hunter is continuously jumping in and out the vtol/quad to kill a mob they cant kill without taking the hits and/or using an ingame function as it was not intended for then it would/could be cosidered as an exploit

some of the examples you gave are rather pathetic and if you cant figure them out then you went wrong somewhere in life.

“Common sense is not so common.” - Voltaire

Obviously not everyone is as omniscient as you are, or this wouldn't be a problem, nor would it be a problem if MA fixed it so it wasn't possible to do anything they deemed an exploit, or communicate it properly to remove any ambiguity. But if you were really as smart as you think you are, you would know that already.

What is one persons exploit is another persons "clever use of game mechanics." Bonus points if you can figure out who wrote that.

I didn't say I had a problem with those scenarios, that was you jumping to conclusions and making assumptions, something someone as smart as you should have learned by now is not a wise thing to do. One wouldn't think it possible after reading your posts since your so perfect, but there must be some flaw in your logic program, you might want to get that checked.

I listed a few common scenarios that some might think are perfectly fine to do in game, in addition to the hunting ones as described in previous posts, but there are other Exploit Experts who have different opinion of what is perfectly fine who would report them and cause a possible ban or lock of their avatars "until further investigation."

The point is, MA either needs to fix it, or define every possible scenario as to what is or is not an exploit so there is no room for argument or interpretation as to what is and is not an exploit.

The problem is not easily solved with "common sense" as you would like to make it out to be, it is MA's problem to solve, not yours, or anyone else's on this forum who doesn't work for MA. If MA thinks its a problem, they need to resolve it, if they can't resolve it, then they need to communicate clearly in a formal public channel or by providing the explanation in game what is and is not an exploit in a way that would leave no room for any ambiguity by any avatar as to what is and and what is not an exploit.

Anything short of that is acceptance by MA that any of the above scenarios involving a flying vehicle is acceptable to them and those avatars that can and want to hunt that way should feel free to do so without the fear of harassment by any of the Entropia Exploit Experts out on a witch hunt to ban them for doing what is possible to do in the game that MA has coded and provided as "gold".

“Common sense is not so common.” - Voltaire

Obviously not everyone is as omniscient as you are, or this wouldn't be a problem, nor would it be a problem if MA fixed it so it wasn't possible to do anything they deemed an exploit, or communicate it properly to remove any ambiguity. But if you were really as smart as you think you are, you would know that already.

What is one persons exploit is another persons "clever use of game mechanics." Bonus points if you can figure out who wrote that.

I didn't say I had a problem with those scenarios, that was you jumping to conclusions and making assumptions, something someone as smart as you should have learned by now is not a wise thing to do. One wouldn't think it possible after reading your posts since your so perfect, but there must be some flaw in your logic program, you might want to get that checked.

I listed a few common scenarios that some might think are perfectly fine to do in game, in addition to the hunting ones as described in previous posts, but there are other Exploit Experts who have different opinion of what is perfectly fine who would report them and cause a possible ban or lock of their avatars "until further investigation."

The point is, MA either needs to fix it, or define every possible scenario as to what is or is not an exploit so there is no room for argument or interpretation as to what is and is not an exploit.

The problem is not easily solved with "common sense" as you would like to make it out to be, it is MA's problem to solve, not yours, or anyone else's on this forum who doesn't work for MA. If MA thinks its a problem, they need to resolve it, if they can't resolve it, then they need to communicate clearly in a formal public channel or by providing the explanation in game what is and is not an exploit in a way that would leave no room for any ambiguity by any avatar as to what is and and what is not an exploit.

Anything short of that is acceptance by MA that any of the above scenarios involving a flying vehicle is acceptable to them and those avatars that can and want to hunt that way should feel free to do so without the fear of harassment by any of the Entropia Exploit Experts out on a witch hunt to ban them for doing what is possible to do in the game that MA has coded and provided as "gold".

please quote me where i claimed to be so smart.... i did not, there will always be a fore and against argument on every situation like this but MA have already stated that VTOL Hunting (where the mob can not hit you and you continue to kill the mob) is seen as an exploit.

If those exploiters get banned they get banned for entering and exiting vehicles. I think that´s ridiculous.
This problem is clearly a failure of game mechanics and should be solved by MA.

No, obviously they are not just entering and exiting vehicles, they are doing it for the purpose of being able to kill a mob without ever getting hit.

but MA have already stated that VTOL Hunting (where the mob can not hit you and you continue to kill the mob) is seen as an exploit.

Maybe they did. I dont know and I'm not alone to dont know.
If they really did, they did it in the wrong place.

Hmm I was one of them Exploiting Eomons on that film. ......... I never heard of it before and i doesnt read Forum that much.

If MA write a list of the game "features" they dont want us to use in the client launcher on the front page, MA you and nobody could say "I did not know about it".

No, obviously they are not just entering and exiting vehicles, they are doing it for the purpose of being able to kill a mob without ever getting hit.

I was talking about the action required to use that "exploit", not about the intention (which we all now) that leads to the action.

This is off topic because it's not questioning whether or not this is an exploit... but.... what I'd like to know is this -

What is the return % for 3 players using VTOLs vs. 3 players NOT using VTOLs? Reason I ask this is because for the last 3 years I've been under the impression that the system records your decay and pays accordingly.

I revive killed a Stalker. Cost me about 72 PED ammo and I got a 55 PED global. If I would have used a VTOL I would have saved a TONNE of Mind Essence.... That being said.... I doubt my Cost to kill that Stalker would have been any cheaper than say Star's cost to kill it. Difference being I can revive kill 2 per hour where he kills one every 3 minutes thus increasing his odds at a large loot.

Yes this may be an exploit, but the loot system can't be cracked that easilly. If an exploiter is getting back 75% returns then who cares how they get them? Sure they MIGHT ATH off a mob they aren't skilled/geared up enough to kill properly... but then again.... So could a noob crafting/mining.

I think people should worry about their own gameplay before others.... by the way.... was my revive kill an exploit too? I don't think TP chips were designed to assist in killing mobs way above your skill/gear level.

Menace

Back