Info: The Latest Team VTOL hunt AKA Exploit

Pauhe Gunor

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
This is a video that i recorded with fraps and posted on Youtube, i did not stumble across this just a little FYI the youtube account is mine and my video LOL

Just thought i would post a video of a team we seen while out hunting eomon i will mention no names.

Please watch in best quality possible so you can see details :laugh:

Last edited:
send to support and ban:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seems some people are really ignorant....

Its sad but if MA does ban them it will likely be for 30 days max... :mad:

thanks for link
i alrdy sent it

more exploiters

i ran into more exploiters when i was flying around looking where the mulman elites were moved

as we are not allowed to say names i got pics

third guy was hiding in his vtol so i couldn't get his health bar but they are all 3 in the soc "prominent templar"

aparently its not only a "vtol exploit" ppl in quad wings are exploiting too

needless to say shortly after i showed up they realized i was watching and the began to start hunting the legit way and started to die alot more often lol

EDIT: support case sent regarding the players mentioned in this post!

Last edited:
to me... if there delibertialy(cant spell) doing it like they are in this video then its against the rules... if its unintentional, then its fine

Send a support case and attach video as proof.

I agree the way it is done in the video it is obviously an exploit... but where do we draw the line.

I myself fly around in my VTOL looking for mobs especially if the terrain is shit (volcano) and sit in my VTOL when I want to have a smoke break. Some would say this is also an exploit.

MA just needs to change the system so there IS no exploit

I agree the way it is done in the video it is obviously an exploit... but where do we draw the line.

I myself fly around in my VTOL looking for mobs especially if the terrain is shit (volcano) and sit in my VTOL when I want to have a smoke break. Some would say this is also an exploit.

Line is drawn many times already. You hunt mob, you repeatedly running away (USING VTOL, that's important) from that mob, don't fap and don't receive armor decay - exploit.

Fucking bullshit! They must die

its interesting how these events always lure out new societys full of new ppl youve never seen before , having good gear and exploiting like hell.

Second avatars is a term that comes to mind.

cheers

ermik

i ran into more exploiters when i was flying around looking where the mulman elites were moved

as we are not allowed to say names i got pics

third guy was hiding in his vtol so i couldn't get his health bar but they are all 3 in the soc "prominent templar"

aparently its not only a "vtol exploit" ppl in quad wings are exploiting too

needless to say shortly after i showed up they realized i was watching and the began to start hunting the legit way and started to die alot more often lol

EDIT: support case sent regarding the players mentioned in this post!

you're 28 pec away from having 1337 ped :D

i know some names of the vid and they are not new... wonder why they are hunting this way.

On the other hand - there is still no official statement from MA that VTOL hunting is en exploit --- and only some % of all player read the forums!!!

there is still no official statement from MA that VTOL hunting is en exploit

no offense but this is a kind of bullshit statement, its common sense, an exploit is taking advantage of a glitch or bug in the system for your own benefit.

This is not or was not any part of mindark's intended use for any vehicle.

Exploit
to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends

MA has officially stated (at least through Kim) that they are very aware of all the exploiters and they will punish them! :wise:

I on the other hand really hope they get at least 50k score like this, now that would be interesting, right... :popcorn:

J.

don't take me wrong .. for me it is an exploit and MA should do something.

How long is it known ... 5 month more?

Hmm I was one of them Exploiting Eomons on that film.
Some friends did call me right after they saw the film and wondering if i was stupid to do that.
I must say that we had no idea about it. Everything happend so fast when accidently i jumped in the VTOL and the Eomon didnt hit. So i thought WOW but after about 10 min we where filmed and we talked to other ppl around and in other socs and they also told that this was an Exploit. I never heard of it before and i doesnt read Forum that much.
Well whats done is done and if MA ban us it isnt so much we can do about it now.

Hmm I was one of them Exploiting Eomons on that film.
Some friends did call me right after they saw the film and wondering if i was stupid to do that.
I must say that we had no idea about it. Everything happend so fast when accidently i jumped in the VTOL and the Eomon didnt hit. So i thought WOW but after about 10 min we where filmed and we talked to other ppl around and in other socs and they also told that this was an Exploit. I never heard of it before and i doesnt read Forum that much.
Well whats done is done and if MA ban us it isnt so much we can do about it now.

nice attitude + Rep :lolup::silly2:

I saw RA Snakeeye Snake & Jam do this indeed ...

If it was 'accidental' as Jam claims, how come they just happen to have 2 vtols out at a distance so they can exploit the vtols protection. I don't know about you, but if i go team hunting i fly the others or i don't keep my vehicle out when someone else was flying. Seems like you exploited very consciously to me.

Whay cant they rent fap service like the rest of the ppl.:cool:

I saw RA Snakeeye Snake & Jam do this indeed ...

If it was 'accidental' as Jam claims, how come they just happen to have 2 vtols out at a distance so they can exploit the vtols protection. I don't know about you, but if i go team hunting i fly the others or i don't keep my vehicle out when someone else was flying. Seems like you exploited very consciously to me.

What i meant was that i accidently jumped in the VTOL and saw that the Eomon didnt hit me. Then we tried it all for about 10 min. But intension from the hunt wasnt to use VTOL. We can take Eomons without using VTOL.

Sorry to play the devil advocate but , can someone tell me where is the exploit ?

They use every thing as they should , and they play by rule.
They dont abuse a bug .they just use Vtol as MA said it can be use...

Its sad MA didnt pay more attention when making those vehicle...and as a player , i think MA should do something about the way all vehicle interac with player and with mobs...

But i still fail to see the exploit...again they dont abuse bug , it feature that is wrong made and think...

Sorry to play the devil advocate but , can someone tell me where is the exploit ?

They use every thing as they should , and they play by rule.
They dont abuse a bug .they just use Vtol as MA said it can be use...

Its sad MA didnt pay more attention when making those vehicle...and as a player , i think MA should do something about the way all vehicle interac with player and with mobs...

But i still fail to see the exploit...again they dont abuse bug , it feature that is wrong made and think...

could you possibly give a link or back this up at all please?

I hate to profess my ignorance, but could someone explain why hunting with a vehicle is an exploit? I always thought mobs could damage you in a vehicle, at least in a Valk I've seen it firsthand. Is there a difference between land based and air when it comes to taking damage?

I hate to profess my ignorance, but could someone explain why hunting with a vehicle is an exploit? I always thought mobs could damage you in a vehicle, at least in a Valk I've seen it firsthand. Is there a difference between land based and air when it comes to taking damage?

Yes, air vehicles doesn't cause aggro of mobs. That was done specially not for the smart motherfuckers, but to not cause huge mobtrains.

And that's the key of that problem.

Back