EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

The egg is so rotten that will create a new Toxic area (like pvp4)?:confused:

The egg contains Marco DNA or a Kinder surprise

It will turn TI into a toxic area.

Lets see we are getting the moon which will need a wormhole? Could it be a portal to the moon! cool!!

Lets see we are getting the moon which will need a wormhole? Could it be a portal to the moon! cool!!

Oh my, with X ped fee that goes to LA owners pocket, what a money machine :cool:

They said they would make it hatch... Not turn into dna....

I think it will be a wave spawn created of Atrox Hatchlings in an LA decided upon by the owner of the hatching egg.:girl:

said to be bombarded with multiple stuff.. it's possible the embryo mutates into several dna sets ^^

what a shame to see this story come to a conclusion.

at least a baby trox will pop up :laugh:

"Ladies and Gentleman! Inside the egg is......10 smaller eggs. Have fun."

I predict atrox shared loot wave events with Atrox Queens or some sort of boss at the end...all of course on someone's taxed land.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Inside the egg is......10 smaller eggs. Have fun."

Haha, it's a Russian Atrox Egg, we'll find out what's inside in another 25 years.

nd00478a05.jpg

Haha, it's a Russian Atrox Egg, we'll find out what's inside in another 25 years.

nd00478a05.jpg

Will be even harder than that.
MA have insider info - "In Soviet Russia, Mob Loots YOU!"

1 month after the Atrox egg hatches, all life on Calypso is devastated.......! :holyshit:

I'd lol if it just hatched an Atrox Young.
And it no-looted.
That would be classic.
:laugh:

I just hope no one gets egg on their face...

I wouldn't say "Finally" just yet... just in case ;)

NO DOUBT. Don't count your trox until it's hatched....

but: :popcorn:

Well.... it's about time! Actually.... I'm impressed enough at the dev's and MA I think I'll jump in and burn a couple hundred dusty PED off my PED card......

Menace

Ermahgerd... The Egg!

O My GOD! :jawdrop:
The Egg! Finaly!

:popcorn:

What Deathifier did is just hands-down stupid. It does not make any sense to pay that much.

That is what people sayd back in the day when he boght TI for 260k ped.
Dont call people stupid before you have more knoledge sir !

Mari *.*

Well.... it's about time! Actually.... I'm impressed enough at the dev's and MA I think I'll jump in and burn a couple hundred dusty PED off my PED card......

Menace

Well that was quick! See ya's when the egg hatches! :)

Menace

i'm still thinking the pet system had to be in.

Boring... call me when it actually has hatched. I'll come then.

atrox wave?

have you forgotten the high argo of atrox, lets imagine what that would be like....

I doubt a wave event will come from the egg!

Shooting the egg with hormones would probably result in some mutated or wrath adjusted atrox, primordial would suffice, or just plain mutated. all imo

Back