EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

all i can say is:

OHHH MY GOOOOSH!!!!!

*Takes out the crystal ball*

The egg will hatch a new Wave-type event with Atrox King being the boss, the wave takes place place on Treasure Island LA.

You can quote me later :wise:

Thanks for sharing what everyone else was thinking. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

This event has been in the works for the past year and as such has nothing to do with that article.

Cheers

Ah-ha! So it *is* an event.

Lock n load, erm... soldiers...

Hmm, come to think about the new mob at CP but probebly nothing to do whit that...

... The Egg is a xenobiological anomaly ... would it not be safe to assume that it contains an atrox?

Atrox Facehuggers would make more sense looking at the egg.
This could mean that the new CP mobs are xenomorphs :smoke:

This event has been in the works for the past year and as such has nothing to do with that article.

Cheers

I hope its a BIG BIG BIG Event..
I have some PED to waste on NO Looters.. :yay:

About tree fiddy...

Look out for those Girl Scouts!

The Egg was inactive since some years...

Someone paid the High price to get it.

Ten years event involve The Egg.

New mob ? Special items ?

Im voting new mob Primordial Atrox, thats will give some fresh news to TI.

We will see, btw, the guy who will loot the "missing items" on CP will be rich...

I bet 5000ped they will do an event where Atrox invade a city.

Or

the atrox gather forces and we will see an atrox in a new location :eyecrazy:

Or

During the TEN event there will be some big atrox, I am going to name him 'Mike'. Anyway mike will be a

Please, make it so big that we can only attack it with vehicles. You know, King-Kong style. Fleet of quads in formation while ground troops bring in the tanks.

Ah, so you've been watching how BAHQ take a LA then :wise:

Yea, what if he dont want it to hatch :)

Thats 1 costly ornament to crack and destroy :p

And finaly, no more 'Ahhh, the egg' puns.

Atrox no looter anyone :wise:
Will be if it's me looting aka Sand King.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this :)

Wasn't it from when Neverdie bought the egg :scratch2: all those years ago in 2006.

I just hope what ever hatches is worth the $69696 he paid for it.

IIRC ND bought the egg from the event-winner for 100k PED. Deathifier later bought it from ND for the 666k PED or however much it was.

I truly hope it's not worth what Deathifier bought it for. 10k PED would have been a silly estimate for an unknown prize, paying 100k like ND was a huge gamble. What Deathifier did is just hands-down stupid. It does not make any sense to pay that much. So far as I see it that is just an act to force MA to "up" the prize every time it passes hands to a new owner.

If I bought it from Deathifier for 10 million PED last year, should the prize be worth that much when MA hands it out?

Would MA have made an event to find the stupid egg, and not thought of a reward at all?

A honest statement from MA about what the original prize of the event was, would be most welcome. Even if the current reward has been changed.

IIRC ND bought the egg from the event-winner for 100k PED. Deathifier later bought it from ND for the 666k PED or however much it was.

I truly hope it's not worth what Deathifier bought it for. 10k PED would have been a silly estimate for an unknown prize, paying 100k like ND was a huge gamble. What Deathifier did is just hands-down stupid. It does not make any sense to pay that much. So far as I see it that is just an act to force MA to "up" the prize every time it passes hands to a new owner.

If I bought it from Deathifier for 10 million PED last year, should the prize be worth that much when MA hands it out?

Would MA have made an event to find the stupid egg, and not thought of a reward at all?

A honest statement from MA about what the original prize of the event was, would be most welcome. Even if the current reward has been changed.

I agree, I do think the sale between ND and Deathifier is the reason this has not been sorted out soon.

Even when ND brought the egg, my feeling is MA saw it and went holy shit, well it can't just spawn a atrox that would give a 5k loot. Hence why nothing has been done. In my opinion anyway.

I would assume there would be some similar 'ornament' left over at the end of the process. If not the original egg perhaps a 'Unique Cracked Atrox Queen Egg'?

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What will come out????? > HUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKK

This. Can't say it better. Can't agree more. I understand if you buy a Moon you should get handled with kid gloves, but this is a different case. This should be made living example of bad investment opportunity.

who knows maybe Deathi bought it for such a ridiculous amount just to force MA's hand ?

who knows maybe Deathi bought it for such a ridiculous amount just to force MA's hand ?
and maybe deathi made a deal with neverdie ( i pay you freaking 100k for your egg , but we have to make it a big price in auction, and you pay me back diference in private deal later...)

I know I know!!!!!

Its gonna spawn the the rift that causes the wormhole and Lootius will jump thru it immediately causing loot returns to decline even further until the space station is built that allows us to TP to the parallel universe with the moon that Lootius has been hiding on with out peds....

but wait, we must first loot special new components ores and enmatter to make new components from newly looted bps that finally drop sometime in 2213 or thereabouts before we can loot new logs of what to refine together to make the item (Time Travel Machine) that allows us to be able to reset the loot distribution back to pre vu 10.

Or is could be an Unambroid :p

Noise proves nothing. An Atrox Queen who has merely laid an egg roars as if she laid an asteroid.
-- after Mark Twain

and we are off ,, let the conspiracy theory's begin..

every damn post. jeeeez
get a life ............ huh oh oops i forgot i don't have that either ;)

Ok I tried a few tricks on this...nothing helped. The Sidd Finch theory ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidd_Finch ) merely produced gibberish. Although, there might be "A Macooti" in the egg WeverTF that is, based on this line:

A major announcement coming out of Treasure Island.

If there really is a Macooti that hatches, I, for one, hope a Macooti is a 10 meter tall monkey in a sombrero, that is not affected by turrets, and that jerks-off constantly and throws feces for over 200 damage.

However, here is my adjusted final theory: The article drops 2 hints. "knowledge", and "green". Scientists are raising this egg. They will induce it to hatch. What happens after that? In the RL, the hatched organism will be raised by the scientists. Now, I have seen enough movies to know that the organism will be funny and quirky, and like to get into trouble. Also, one of the scientists will fall in love with it (in a non-sexual way, you pervs). That being said, whatever weird thing comes out of the egg, will have to be raised by the scientists, correct? That means it will be a docile version, that is capable of living with humans. VIOLA! TAMING!

However, this knowledge gained about raising a tamed organism, this was earned. By Deathifier himself. This is a profession, professions make money, money is "green". (the two hints now make sense) So the ability or knowledge to raise tamable organisms resides upon the lands TI or is in the hands of Deathifier.

I predict pens, where he can place mobs, that can be broken over time (like wild horses) where we will grind away to eventually tame an animal of our choice. Taming "weapons" like cattle-prods or religious beliefs will be used to keep eventually break the spirits of the captive lifeforms.

But hopefully it wont be easy...I look forward to piles dead avatars, and pissing contests in local chat, as the tamable mobs use every last effort to make our lives hell, and cost us shitloads of ped in our never-ending quest to brag about our professional standings.

Well, that's how I would do it anyway.

Last edited:
Ahh, the Moon...

is it not written in the bible that the first sign of the impending apocalypse is that MA finally got of their *** and ended the mystery of the egg?!?!

can i now say the sky must be falling sometime soon, somewhere, soon?

Cheers

You know what... I smell a rotten egg :laugh:

Oh the egg!

Back