Curious change of hearts.

Status
In a sense we're all in a Peezle's chatroom and it's not nice to ignore the host. So, thought i'd try to have a closer look at the unique phenomenon that so often ignites lot of funny disputes. Sometimes even fruitful ones.

The recipe is simple:
- say you have a Wish, a Goal you want to achieve
- carefully avoid giving any hints about the direction or methods how to achieve that goal
- if people prove the goal is not attainable by any means known to man, ignore it and repeat the original slogan

Result - the drive always remains fresh and intact.
Ppl can criticize all they want, in the end of the day everybody knows u are the Rebel Who Fights for the Cause. Nobody believes the naysayers, they'll simply fade away.

All ingenious is simple. ;)

How to achieve a goal is not up to one person alone to establish, I have many ideas, but I think all should contribute theirs into the melting pot.

The slogan is simple: change. Not just for us as players, or new players who we know are put off by immense bad publicity over the cost of playing.

The slogan is for the people who run the show: change. It is possible and necessary when games like EuroTruck simulator make money hand over fist on a basic but, note* well thought out concept in 2012/2013.

I am not an elaborate troll as you like to frame me as, but a long term player of this game who can see easily vast and portable change within our grasp, whether we do it or the current admin, or some other body.

Imagine yourself looking ( as a young person ) for a decent online game to blow time over... would you choose this option? if not, why not?

has the loot on Argos and Feffoids also capped now like someone claimed that loot on Molisk are capped to 500 PED now?

has the loot on Argos and Feffoids also capped now like someone claimed that loot on Molisk are capped to 500 PED now?

Slightly relevant to thread, but your whole comment should really have been a thread of its self, and be bold enough to do so.

I am not an elaborate troll.
No no. That's like sayin' Che Guevara's a troll.

"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."
- Che Guevara

No no. That's like sayin' Che Guevara's a troll.

"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."
- Che Guevara

Every reply has a thousand answers.

Try this: My 15 year old wants to play "Dad's game".

Dad is opposed: an unnecessary conflict I think that sums up the fact we are locked into madness, economically and otherwise.

We have to see a way out. No, this game is not going to die in 2015. But I would like to see it live.

And in response to the people who think I don't offer solutions... and they are many.

*note my friends pushed me into this*

#1 acceding to the demands about pets, is it so difficult to introduce this feature over time?

#2 The costs of ammo are cut by 200% and the free availability of ammo is cut to 0%

#3 That is ammo is not found as loot ever.

#4 BPs for crafters are exclusive for 12 days until they lose the ability to craft them, else they become usable by all.

#5 Rare ores become available only to miners.

#6 Only Hunters can gather materials for skilling clothes.

#7 The auction whores are banished from EU.

For a start...

Last edited:
Really, you spend so much time bitching about me, and when I have ideas...not my best I admit but better than yours, you fall silent and go back into pathetic mode.

It will all be OK.

Someone ( other than me will work it out ) so let's chill out.

Fuck you. Be brave and look to a better future.

Really, you spend so much time bitching about me, and when I have ideas...not my best I admit but better than yours, you fall silent and go back into pathetic mode.

It will all be OK.

Someone ( other than me will work it out ) so let's chill out.

Fuck you. Be brave and look to a better future.

All I see here is limited education, fear, and a cowardly approach to their own lives.

Tell me it is not so.

And in response to the people who think I don't offer solutions... and they are many.

#1 acceding to the demands about pets, is it so difficult to introduce this feature over time?

#2 The costs of ammo are cut by 200% and the free availability of ammo is cut to 0%

#4 BPs for crafters are exclusive for 12 days until they lose the ability to craft them, else they become usable by all.

For a start...

I am wondering why they even unbanned you , but well :D

The only good point is number 1 , but nothing revolutionary I would say.

Everything else is nonsense from my point of view (but, well, that's 90% of your posts as well :D)

Oh, and the auction whores. Do you mind giving me one reason why they are bad? ;)

Everything else is nonsense from my point of view (but, well, that's 90% of your posts as well :D)

Oh, and the auction whores. Do you mind giving me one reason why they are bad? ;)

They unbanned me because they have qualities they are not even sure of yet, but feel right.

Your next question answers all my others... you just see nonsense where only sense exists. And this is your problem. Even then moderators understand me.

They unbanned me because they have qualities they are not even sure of yet, but feel right.

Your next question answers all my others... you just see nonsense where only sense exists. And this is your problem. Even then moderators understand me.

Wrong, I need to spend some time to think about your posts but I understand your points. I just disagree with most :)

And I asked you something in my previous post, I hope you are writing up your answer :)

uBANNED...HAHAHA

Continue and enjoy completely fucking it.

Wrong, I need to spend some time to think about your posts but I understand your points. I just disagree with most :)

And I asked you something in my previous post, I hope you are writing up your answer :)

This game is not about you or me or your supposed comfort zones. It is about all who play and might get to enjoy the buzz I have because I have money to do this shit. I hope we can all play this game when it makes logical and empirical sense to many people.

That is, to everyone.

Else it is a failure for everyone.

EDIT 101. I Have plenty of money. I can do this shit forever. But My neighbour cannot. My son cannot. Other people cannot.

The point is very simple: learn to be inclusive.

Last edited:
This game is not about you or me or your supposed comfort zones. It is about all who play and might get to enjoy the buzz I have because I have money to do this shit. I hope we can all play this game when it makes logical and empirical sense to many people.

That is, to everyone.

Else it is a failure for everyone.

EDIT 101. I Have plenty of money. I can do this shit forever. But My neighbour cannot. My son cannot. Other people cannot.

The point is very simple: learn to be inclusive.

The point is not to avoid simple questions, when they question your OWN ideas.
Once again, I am asking for response to the simple question below.

"Give me one reason why do you think that auction whores are bad"

The point is not to avoid simple questions, when they question your OWN ideas.
Once again, I am asking for response to the simple question below.

"Give me one reason why do you think that auction whores are bad"

They destabilize the economy.

They represent the fact our economy is failing because in a secure economy you do not have black markets. Which is what they are.

They are filling the vacuum of a real economy.

Any other?

Entropia is not your another game where you should expect a lot of fun for no money.

This is how it was since the beginning. It's just lately we have a lot of new people coming, not really understanding that this is just not a simple computer game and the same people that shout they want lower cost to play and more fun to do.. If this is the case, Entropia is not for you :)

You either enjoy counting single PEC, or you enjoy burning money. If not any of this, you can go and search a new place to be :)

But why I am telling you, you don't play at all anyway. You are just another person, trolling forums that plays Entropia once in a month and never really got understanding what this virtual world is about :)

Entropia is not your another game where you should expect a lot of fun for no money.

This is how it was since the beginning. It's just lately we have a lot of new people coming, not really understanding that this is just not a simple computer game and the same people that shout they want lower cost to play and more fun to do.. If this is the case, Entropia is not for you :)

You either enjoy counting single PEC, or you enjoy burning money. If not any of this, you can go and search a new place to be :)

But why I am telling you, you don't play at all anyway. You are just another person, trolling forums that plays Entropia once in a month and never really got understanding what this virtual world is about :)

You dare to talk like this, as if other people in this world mean shit.

Have you even read your own words? Other people matter to me. I like this game, I think it has a real potential among the myriad of games around.

But you have the balls to tell me what to think? I call that a failure of your education.

They destabilize the economy.

They represent the fact our economy is failing because in a secure economy you do not have black markets. Which is what they are.

They are filling the vacuum of a real economy.

Any other?

Maybe you should actually start playing rather then trolling forums. It's clear you have no idea what you are talking about :D

Maybe you should actually start playing rather then trolling forums. It's clear you have no idea what you are talking about :D

You do realise you are trolling my thread and all of your comments are ludicrous.

Try to imagine yourself in enemy space.

You are here. If you are indeed here, say something intelligent instead of calling TROLL. Be smart, or I will imagine you are another idiot.

The bottom line is, who is willing to put 20% of their game into another's hands for a couple of years?

I would have reservations, but if that meant changing it around I would be Ok about this.

Talk time is over. Time to select a leadership and pay out for a better future.

I have many people I trust, I hope you do too.

So you didn't believe me when i wrote up your own formula of your success? Too bad.
#2 says: Never ever give any directions nor reveal any methods how to achieve the Goal.

As soon as u say something specific you make yourself vulnerable, you will become a target. Believe me, providing solutions just isn't your strong suit...

You already tried this once before, remember?
Prolly not. Too drunk? :p

So you didn't believe me when i wrote up your own formula of your success? Too bad.
#2 says: Never ever give any directions nor reveal any methods how to achieve the Goal.

As soon as u say something specific you make yourself vulnerable, you will become a target. Providing solutions isn't your strong suit, u have already failed even before u start...

You already tried this once before, remember?
Prolly not. Too drunk? :p

Did it ever occur to you I only really cared about other people? After 30 odd years odd assuring my own success I have now got to a point of wanting other people to be OK?

I have more money than I need, I live in a wonderful part of a wonderful country. So stop thinking I am arguing for me.

You have to work on this algorithm:)

Last edited:
Did it ever occur to you I only really cared about other people? After 30 odd years odd assuring my own success I have now got to a point of wanting other people to be OK?

I have more money than I need, I live in a wonderful part of a wonderful country. So stop thinking I am arguing for me.

You have to work on this algorithm:)

If you have that much money, and you really want to help others. Just start burning them in EU :)

Oh wait, you global once a month on Atrox or Argonaut.

My non-depositing friend is helping the Entropia economy more then you :D

For a start...

A few things...

Isn't #3 already included in #2?

Why would #4 be necessary?

Aren't MOST ores available only to miners?

Aren't clothing materials already only available to hunters (I don't remember ever mining up Generic leather)?

And lastly, how do "auction whores" destabilize the economy? As far as I can see, they keep MUs high, and are necessary to the function of the economy.

I would confidently say that is one of your random and unsupported statements.

Aliens Exist. God Exists.

etc etc

ALL of your statements seem random and unsupported to me...

you have proof Aliens and God DON'T exist?

rant rant

rant rant

I think it would be easier to prove that GOD was an Alien, than it would be to prove neither existed.

rant rant

In life, I am only concerned with what exists and what might be changed with a little courage and effort.

Mumbo jumbo = terror management, be that God, conspiracy theory, aliens, or whatever you will.

Thankfully, this nonsense ( like big business ) is being unravelled by common sense and good judgement.

I do believe in the ability of random people to make sound judgements about their lives, which includes the games they invest in.

Peezle, you don't even play Entropia Universe, why do you keep posting in this forum?

That doesn't seem like sound judgment to me. Wouldn't your time be better spent on something that you were actually interested in?

About your God comments...

It takes a special kind of ignorance and arrogance to go around on forums for games that you don't even play claiming that God doesn't exist.

Some choose to believe in God
Some have faith in God
And the some of us know God exists because of things we have witnessed.

All that aside, this forum is for the discussion of the Entropia Universe.

Keep your foolish view points to yourself.

In fact, until you start playing EU, just go away Peezle.

Last edited:
Status
Back