MindStar9

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Yes Lykke, your profile rocks! ... and thanks also for showing up at the Sakura TC to bless the craftors and crafting machines, and to do a little of your own golden swirlie dance before heading off to work the last few days. Your presence is always welcome! ;)

Check the MS9 storytelling subforum ... I've done a little picture story about our group crafting the last two days, and will post a third one on Friday. Thursday night was a good round for sure ... lots of golden swirlies, and green squirrelies, and "off the hook" laughter. Hope to see more as we go along. I have the two beacon marathon missions on Saturday, so not sure how much crafting I'm going to do, and since the WoF Team Amethera one starts early for me, I probably won't be crafting late on Friday night either. I'll catch everyone most likely on Sunday, or early part of next week for more rounds of crafting. :D
    Thanks Thaddeuss ... happy to have you visit my little purple corner of the EF profile playground. How you doin' on your dance moves Hon ... you were really rockin' it out at Usurper's 7th Heaven club opening. ;)

Oooo ... I see our past "Queen of the Dance Floor" Asti lurking in the visitor section. Come in and say hello sometime Asti! :D
    To Auk ... thanks for bringing your smile in here, along with the hugs. It's always a pleasure when our paths meet. Yes the smiling moon is a cutie indeed, but then I like surrounding myself with positive things and people, because it magnifies the positive energy field. The smiling moon is actually shining over the MS9 purple planet with a representation of special friends dancing around it. :silly2: Glad you think the "New Star" is cute too! ;)

To my soc Bunny ... green is a great color, and it suits you, but I'm trying desperately to get the connection between green and the weather ... unless you mean it's finally Spring in your neck of the woods. ;) Love you to pieces my dear! :wtg:

To D-Low ... thanks for the Happy Friday, backatcha. Glad you like the profile. You might want to make your text a different color though Hon, because it's difficult to read without straining. ;)
    Thanks, Sun, for Your smiley and here's mine :) Hugs.
    yep, Lykke dear, agree, moon is cute as well as New Star :scratch2: hehe ;)
    HEY you ... Ms. Nun passing on the Lootius blessings so MS9 can HoF her purple ass off! :yay: After you left our chat, I kept the PM thingy up with your name on it (shows in the hof pics), because I sensed continued energy from it! :silly2: Call me crazy, I don't care, but you and Lootie really did it up for TOAST and I, and we both thank you BIG time, and send you lots of hugs. :hug:

Tell me one thing though ... do you know if Lootie is off with Emma and her girlfriend? I promise not to tell. :rolleyes:

Have a great day at work ... I am REALLY going to bed now ... it is 04:50 damn o'clock in the morning for me, and I won't be getting my purple ass up until noon I'm sure. :laugh:

Oh ya ... and I HAD to have me a smiling Moonie in here! ;)
    Ahhh yes, networking ... I think this is the best feature yet, because it seems to have gotten the community connected even more. :wtg:
    Hehe thanks - nice profile. I'm gradually getting to grips with how to use this thing :)
    Total noob when it comes to this kind of networking stuff!
    To Tango ... you are JUST fine my dear, and all is well, WE ARE FRIENDS :yay: ... and you are now outta the sauce! :silly2: Glad you made it here. ;)
    Awww ... that was REALLY sweet of you to say Jas, and quite mature as well. You did the right thing, because comparing yourself to others doesn't allow your true talents to emerge. This community is HUGE with creative talent, and I'm in awe of so many who can do what they do, but it doesn't stop me from showing the colorfulness of my own personality ... that's what makes us unique, and just as valuable in what we contribute. Keep that same openness with everything, because you'll be surprised just where your inspiration can come from. ;) And *hugs* to you my dear. :hug:
    First I thought people like you would make this profile contest less interesting for me because your profiles would be much better then mine. But in fact what happened was that i saw your's (and some others) and went back to mine trying to make them at least a bit interesting. So, ty for making such a nice job and for being an inspiration to me :) *kiss*
    To Rednexi and Chaz ... thanks for your comments, it's appreciated. I had a little "purple" fun with the profile as you can see. :D

To Chaz ... long time my friend, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Maybe we'll run into each other again one of these days. After today, I have a 7-week stretch of not teaching, so I'll be in and about EU more often. :wtg: Now get a pic in your profile so I don't have to look at that silver box with the question mark! ;)
    Well hello stranger ... it HAS been a long time, and it's really nice to see you in here. Yes, we have all KINDS of cool things at this forum, thanks to 711 who keeps adding features to make our experience more fun. :D Sorry to hear that you won't be coming back to EU, but glad that you'll pop in now and then. You are one young man who impressed me in more ways than one, so keep up the good work, and let's definitely keep in touch! ;) Hugs! :hug:
    Hah fantastic! The things I've missed, eh? Colourful backgrounds and chat-style message boards in your profile?!

Well, anyway, great looking profile you've got here MS9.

It's been a long time! Hope your doing alright. I shan't be coming back to EU, at least that I know of, but I will lurk now and then, don't be a stranger ;)
    Thanks Ulti ... I appreciate your comments. The greenish/blue color you refer to is actually considered to be "teal" ... and my second-favorite color. :D
    Love it!! Looks very rich. The blueish green (or is that greenish blue?... hmm, lol) compliments and breaks the purple hues up very nicely. xx
    To LeeLoo, HBH, and Gank ... thanks for your comments. And HBH? ... there's absolutely nothing wrong with daydreaming, it can be creatively useful (as long as your boss doesn't catch you)! ;) I had a little fun playing around with everything for sure, and just last night (or wee hrs this morning) finished up (I think) with adding the purple and teal "textures" to the bars. I'm satisfied with it for now, unless I find something else spectacular that doesn't junk it all up. :D I've come across some amazing graphic websites that I'm hording, so you may see other stuff in here, although it might just be in a post! :painter:

To JackFree ... hello my dear socmate, glad you finally came to visit, I know you've been busy. And yes, it probably would have been a shock to many if I had not used purple up in here. How could I NOT ... it's the best color, isn't it? :silly2: I really love that we have this feature available, and as a result, I think it has gotten the community more interactive with each other. Catch you on the playing field my dear, and mucho hugs! :hug:
    Looks really cool, its so "spacey". :D
    I really like the background and the overall color scheme, I would have been surprised to see any other color than purple. :)

Cheers :beerchug:
    Hi MS
    beautiful background and the other colors very well adjusted to this background! looks great. well done!
    Cheers, LeeLoo
    Thanks h0n3y ... I'm trying to find something better for the minor block areas to give it some texture. I'll stay with this new one for now while I continue looking. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back