Search results

1. R

Selling: Maddox IV Tier 5.3 & Hermes Backstrapp L - TT=99.88 PED

Maddox IV Tier 5.3 Hermes Backstrap M, L, TT=99.88 PED Highest offer so far for the maddox IV - TT+1k
  2. R

EU down?

Is EU down atm, or is it only down for me? Could not connect to the update server
  3. R

Achievement: Better than an ATH

Surviving EU for 7 years :)
  4. R

Callypso Rally - Eudoria Challenge - Corinth to Billys

EUDORIA CHALLENGE - OFF ROAD RALLY Im looking for participants and sponsors for this off shore challenge. Vehicle of Choice - MK1 Explorer, a off roader every noob should have after graduation. Prize structure defined when sponsorships are set. Ill put 50 PED in the price pool by myself...
  5. R

Nebula rising

After beeing shot down with a decent amount of caldorit on me, Floyd Stagger Stash actually had the guts to propose me to lure miners into a trap where he would shoot them down, so he would pay me back partially my caldo. Here is the conversation I think I should send this as a support...
  6. R

FYI: Nasty bug in Wolverine hope + LA just S of it

The shopcontainer and TP on wolverine hope are placed overground, so if you dont want to spend unecessary time or ME be carefull while traveling in that direction, an other bug is at the coordinates: 3788 4652 Fertilizing station at the LA S of WH, when you revive there you are actually...
  7. R

Help: Need Help while testing a new hunting method

First of all to explain my idea: I call it Hedgehog hunting - since it reminds me on the methods used while creating a hedgehog fund. We all know that the loot periods are existent, there are times with good loot and there are times with bad loot, while hunting 1 area 1 mob. The trick is to be...
  8. R

Buying: Hangar, Skills (Dodge, Evade, Blp Tech)

1. Offering 80k PED (no item deal) for a HANGAR 2. Buying Large amount of: Blp Tech - estimated 1250 PED ESI total, pm your price :Dodge - also large amount, not quite sure how much :Evade - same as dodge Please PM me with...
  9. R

Selling: Vigi m, Viking m, Tbird m (no foot) all UL

Vigi m - SB: TT+500, buyout TT+550 Viking m - SB 7k Total, buyout 7.2k Tbird m (no foot) - SB 7k total, buyout 7.2k Offers here or in pp
  10. R

Question: Trading / Economy is dead,... or not?

Ive been observing the market for a while now, armors, guns, and generally UL gear market seem to be dead at this point, because of the overflood of L gear, which is in most cases more efficient because of the SIB, and on the other side also cheaper than the UL gear. Im poundering about got...
  11. R

24/7 Texas Hold em poker - Twin City Madness

Its just a try but I guess we will have a nice time together. RULES: No limit Texas hold em poker, with re-buy option SMALL TABLE - 9 seats Minimum Buy-in 1 + 0,05 USD = 100 chips Maximum Buy-in 2 + 0,1 USD = 200 chips Small Blind: 5 / Big blind: 10 MEDIUM TABLE - 9 seats Min. Buy-in: 10...
  12. R

Facebook poker anyone?

Anyone playing a lot zynga hold em poker on FB, if so we could make a few games only with EU comunity ppl?
  13. R

Selling: DOA Rockjacker

Taking offers on this great gun: just to remind Stats: Opening Bid: 75k Buyout: 80k
  14. R

Selling: Himi - 90 PED TT

Selling @ 850 % hurry up :)
  15. R

Buying: Hangar

Offering DOA Rockjacker in exchange of a hangar
  16. R

Selling: Auction: A lot of bps

Auction: starting now : Ending 24 h - friday 24.04.09 17:00 CET OB: 1 PED Buyout: Not specified 1 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 2 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 3 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 PED 4...
  17. R

Slowakian players, please help me

I need a brief translation for a slowakian tekst, its pretty important, if somone can please help me I would be verry thankfull. Thank you in advance
  18. R

Project: From Broke to Rich...

Some of you have been reading my thread in offtopic about ludomanie (gambling addiction), and it was a hard time to come over it, I think Im still hooked but the therapy is functioning this good that I dont feel any urge to gamble anymore. I used to start from the Rags for several times, and I...
  19. R

Pc Ul Oa103

what is it worth novadays?
  20. R

EU: Entry ticket to ludomanie???

I was never much into gambling... actually always passed next to the gambling booths and dens, never saw the thrill of a cassino, until a few years ago, when I went there for fun with my girlfriend... This night I gained big, around 10k PED with 100 PED risk (since the gain was in euro and im...
  21. R

Selling: Big Amount of Mining skills

Mineral sense 282 Mining 9543 Prospecting 6384 Surveying 1395 CGA 2481 Drilling 5297 Drilling Expertise 2277 Extraction 4981...
  22. R

Buying: wtb: HL 8 UL

pm with offer please
  23. R

WTB: Hangar

Price negotiable, dependant on location. Offer with price and location please per pm. Ty /RRR
  24. R

B: Mod Fap

taking offers per pm, offering 295k
  25. R

PC: Thrill seeker adventure bra

I wonder what this piece of clothing is worth since the VU it is pure black and white will post a pic soon, got it during a trade a few years ago and was since than in my storage :D
Back