a 30000$ mistake

Status
holy hell poor jeff

no reply in few days

mite be new poll starting up did joe jeff off himself?

i hope not and hope he gets his amp !

chopchop

ho ther is rude her is blackhawk

and you to try to make shit whit my dyselxlia its a handicap

not a stupiterti lik ther things sum drop in tt

so rely go out and get a life

hop a shit load will neg rep you to for that

Do you really have dyslexia or is your English needing improvement ?
If you do have dyslexia then I apologise if you thought I was making A joke of it.
You type English better than I can type Danish. But not that much better. ;)

well, a little oftop...

hiding behind dyslexia is kinda lame, I have dyslexia too and what ?! :rolleyes:

I have Mozilla with spell check (language dictionary) !!!

damn,

Cobra, you are just a lazy man, try to play 1 minute time less nad spend that 1 minute here on EF with Mozilla spell check

think twice what is rude and what is not, I can use spell check why u cant ?

ruls ar for all in pe
and all now it

so we cant bent eny her ther dont bent them for me or others ther haw lost big amounts in ther tt

so why shut ther bet it this time

so my point is good for lik i say befor not all in her is rich and can haw 30k usd

sum ther loos 100 ped can be all ther owens and be hard as hell to

rules ar for all in pe
and all now it

so we cant bent any her there don't bent them for me or others there haw lost big amounts in there tt

so why shut there bet it this time

so my point is good for like i say before not all in her is rich and can haw 30k usd

sum there loss 100 ped can be all there owns and be hard as hell to

mozzila spell check, pleas m8, it took me 10 sec to do all errors

I got a -rep from Ben and his comment was

'to be a idiot to is to brak ther ruls to'

I don't think i deserve it and apologise to Ben for why he thought I needed it.

HduchC

you rely dont now what dyselxia is i can se

spell chek wont help me ther for i cant se what is rong and right ther

i can only spell the way ther words sounds for me when i say them

so rely think befor you writt

if you can yous spell chek you dont got dyslexia what so ever
so rely its you ther is lasy ther

Please dont let this be another thread about Bens dyslexia.
For all those who have problems reading what he is writing, there is a real easy trick. Read it out loud, because he writes in the same way he speaks.

Never failed for me so far.

Im impressed he is so active on the forums and i hope he stays that way, so get of his back.

HduchC

you rely dont now what dyselxia is i can se

spell chek wont help me ther for i cant se what is rong and right ther

i can only spell the way ther words sounds for me when i say them

so rely think befor you writt

if you can yous spell chek you dont got dyslexia what so ever
so rely its you ther is lasy ther

i think Blackhawk was using Ben's unique style of writing as an example of a rule being broken but overlooked. The example is crude and unfortunate in its choice of target, but i can see what he trying to say.

however, it is also wrong. just because EF choses to be flexible about a rule, as with many examples presenting for other real live rules, doesnt mean that MA has to be. its their desicion how strictly to enforce the rules, and if they chose to break them in an inconsistant manner they have to be willing to face the reaction to that. to return to Blackhawks example, Etopia also types in broken english, but we do know that it is english, so the rule is applied consistantly.

typically irl we recognise this issue by devolving case by case application of rules to judges, but then the rules have flexibility built in - they explicitly acknowledge scope for compassion and circumstance. To date, since vu9, MA has exercised a zero tolerance policy, something with many parallels irl too.

Dear Cobra,

the difference is I can and want to fight my dyslexia - WEAKNESS - and U don't

Your arguments are not correct. This is not the point of dyslexia it is a meter of laziness and accepting own weakness.

For me Your problem here is OFFENDING lots of other ppl that are fighting with their dyslexia, many had won their fight.

Yes, I fell offended every time I read your posts here on EF.

HduchC

rely then you ar a dam idiot

and dont now what dyslexia is so you ar not better in ther ones ther ar making fun of it

dam what a ignorant person ther lol dam i am not you

bud rely go back to topic this is not abudt me or you what so ever
it shows agin how ignorant you ar and start this up in a url ther haw nothing to do whit dyslexia

however, it is also wrong. just because EF choses to be flexible about a rule, as with many examples presenting for other real live rules, doesnt mean that MA has to be. its their desicion how strictly to enforce the rules, and if they chose to break them in an inconsistant manner they have to be willing to face the reaction to that.

typically irl we recognise this issue by devolving case by case application of rules to judges, but then the rules have flexibility built in - they explicitly acknowledge scope for compassion and circumstance. To date, since vu9, MA has exercised a zero tolerance policy, something with many parallels irl too.

This is true. They can choose how flexible to be. They. And they can and should live with the consequences. Because this situation was created by MA. They knew it will happen sooner or later. And they knew that it will be a public reaction with lot of people pro and contra. And they also know that not doing anything is showing that EU is no longer the safest virtual universe out there.
They have to make EU again the safest virtual universe out there. Is their job. If for that they must give back all items sold to TT in VU 9, they better find more people for support. Soon.

Cobra m8,

I fell sorry for you, You must have not only dyslexia but other problems...

lol, Cobra just -rep me : "dam you ar a idiot"

no m8, I will not do the same, will not fell down to your level

This thread is so close to 100 pages on my default view. :rolleyes:

I know we can do it!:yay:

Sry for your loss jeff!:(

for 1000 PED + the TT value of the item, support can give them back now, this is for all items TT'd since VU 9.0

loet us make 100 then

and say all we all folov ther ruls to ma to play this game and all haw read the rulls befor ther start to gaming in ther

so what can i say

it shut be Fair for all

its their desicion how strictly to enforce the rules, and if they chose to break them in an inconsistant manner they have to be willing to face the reaction to that.

I do not agree with the inconsistent nature of their action when they choose to return the item. This thread being proof of that. Was there ever another item TTed that caused so much reaction? This situation is clearly different from all previous situations, and seriously may require a different course of action because of it.

nop ther case is not difrent from others ther haw ben ther just not post on EF

so you cant rely say that

Guys, STOP Hijacking this thread! This was about Joe's problem.

Dyslexia or no Dyslexia, Amp or No Amp, 30k or no 30k, sometimes shit is just fcked up......

Deal with it and stop fighting about it!! Especially amongst eachother, cause wont bring us no where. Maybe better fight MA ;)...

The fact they didn't post it on EF alone makes the situation different.

when i think of it when i cleant up all my attach bps long time a go i tt a lot L bps becures meny of ther isent wort enything and

i bet i lost lik 100k peds that day so

lik i say befor i lost 3 oa-102 and 2 ma-103

and i tt a shit load of L bpes to and i njow i lost a loot of oa-104 bps and so in L and other of ther good ones i diten think much of it was just pist off my storangs say it haw rangs ther limit and only showt lik haf of what i had ned to relog meny time for it

and yes sad histori bud tru i lost majore ther
bud i calt ma and told them i had mad a failer ther and i now ther isent return right on sum lik that

bud askt enyway bud ther cuten do it becures of ther rules and i say ok my loos ther and i ned to lev from ther rols and the loos

i now i will never do that agin for sur

when i think of it when i cleant up all my attach bps long time a go i tt a lot L bps becures meny of ther isent wort enything and

i bet i lost lik 100k peds that day so

lik i say befor i lost 3 oa-102 and 2 ma-103

and i tt a shit load of L bpes to and i njow i lost a loot of oa-104 bps and so in L and other of ther good ones i diten think much of it was just pist off my storangs say it haw rangs ther limit and only showt lik haf of what i had ned to relog meny time for it

and yes sad histori bud tru i lost majore ther
bud i calt ma and told them i had mad a failer ther and i now ther isent return right on sum lik that

bud askt enyway bud ther cuten do it becures of ther rules and i say ok my loos ther and i ned to lev from ther rols and the loos

i now i will never do that agin for sur

There is a difference between accidentally TTing one item and being totally stupid.

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::yup:

you lucky, lucky boy.

I do not agree with the inconsistent nature of their action when they choose to return the item. This thread being proof of that. Was there ever another item TTed that caused so much reaction? This situation is clearly different from all previous situations, and seriously may require a different course of action because of it.

has anyone been returned any item TT'd since vu9? while there are suggestions there have been, theres no proof, no one has named examples or stepped forward. meanwhile we have a very similar case, Casey, where a very valuable item was tt and not returned.

people seem fixated on the high value, my contention is that such issues should be decided independently of such matters. people talk of community and society, for me one of the bedrocks of these is that all are treated equal in respects of the law (rules) irrespective of wealth and position. With this issue, MA decide whether the community will be ruled by one law or differing dependant on status.

unless, that is, they recognise the failing of the existing policy, impementing a new one, returning this and all items logged with support since vu9. The best solution all round, i thnk you'll agree.

Edit... Which it appears is precisly the decision made according to Bertha.

Last edited:
Holy shit, lucky bastard Jeff!!!!

Now SCREEEEEAM !!!

I have to disagree with you on this post Ben.. I agree with a lot of what you say, but I can't say I do it with this one..

Have any TT'ed item ever got so much attention?
Have any TT'ed item ever been so valuable for any Entropia player as this amp is to Jeff?
Have any TT'ed item had such high market value (at the time it was TT'ed, not after some time, but had that kind of markup when it was TT'ed) before?

People complaining about equal should be equal.. Yes, I agree.. But as all of you probably know.. A newbie sweating for ammo to his/ her opalo, which accidently TT a pixie armour piece.. Can you really say he has had the same loss as Jeff have had on this amp? :scratch:

There is a huge difference in value here..
Equal should be equal.. But is this actually a "equal" situation as a newbie TT'ing his pixie?
Can't you say that it's a bit difference from Jeff getting back his 30k$ item and a 0.1$ item?

Just my :twocents:

has anyone been returned any item TT'd since vu9? while there are suggestions there have been, theres no proof, no one has named examples or stepped forward. meanwhile we have a very similar case, Casey, where a very valuable item was tt and not returned.

people seem fixated on the high value, my contention is that such issues should be decided independently of such matters. people talk of community and society, for me one of the bedrocks of these is that all are treated equal in respects of the law (rules) irrespective of wealth and position. With this issue, MA decide whether the community will be ruled by one law or differing dependant on status.

unless, that is, they recognise the failing of the existing policy, impementing a new one, returning this and all items logged with support since vu9. The best solution all round, i thnk you'll agree.

Edit... Which it appears is precisly the decision made according to Bertha.

I agree the current solution is the best one. But I also think that making an exception would have been a better solution than doing nothing. Anyhow, all is said, the solution is there, nothing left to discuss. Gratz to jeff ;)

So Mr. Jeff...:beerchug:

:cheer:I want to be personally invited to a celebration party tonight!:cheer:

You pay the drinks! :drink: ( I might provide the dancing ):shower:

:wtg:

I never doubted that Squall would get his amp back.....

And GRATZ to all those who participated constructivly to this thread..

MA today created a precidense and showed the customers here that they do have a heart......

I like to think that MA read this thread and took into account the everwhelming evidence that the system was flawed and the playerbase input was a part of the eventual outcome..

If you TT'd an item and filed a support since VU 9.0 and are prepared to pay MA 1000 ped to have MA retrieve it the get onto it!!!!

And gratz Casay this means you will be getting yours back too :yay:

Status
Back