Selling: Avatar for sale. Over 60K Skills. 1PED starting Bid.

It is against the EULA to sell avatar.

he is selling all of his skills, so its basically merging 2 avatars and not selling one
Posted via Mobile Device

bidding 5PED#
Posted via Mobile Device

he is selling all of his skills, so its basically merging 2 avatars and not selling one
Posted via Mobile Device
Selling all your skills, is faaaaar from the same as merging 2 avatars.

And posted his abilities too, which can't be transferred.
Slightly confusing message by OP, imo.

Anyways, good luck with the skill sales. ;)

ill bid 250 peds

Selling all your skills, is faaaaar from the same as merging 2 avatars.

And posted his abilities too, which can't be transferred.
Slightly confusing message by OP, imo.

Anyways, good luck with the skill sales. ;)

agreed...

I'd strongly advise the OP to consider chipping out the avatar and selling regularly...

some would be bidders on your skills might be scared off by the sketchiness of this thread....

300ped........................................

Is selling your avatar and giving away your avatar the same thing?
I gave my old avatar (login and GC codes) away with zero repercussions and for all MA knows (they DO know I gave it to another avatar) I could've been payed for it (but I wasn't), that's why I ask.
Also, I'm thinking of selling my current avatar, so it's a point of interest for me.

600 ped. What is buyout?

Is selling your avatar and giving away your avatar the same thing?
I gave my old avatar (login and GC codes) away with zero repercussions and for all MA knows (they DO know I gave it to another avatar) I could've been payed for it (but I wasn't), that's why I ask.
Also, I'm thinking of selling my current avatar, so it's a point of interest for me.

subscribing...would like to know myself what the answer is ?

600 ped. What is buyout?

Buyout or buy it now is the amount of PEDs that will take for me to stop the auction and sell the avatar for that offer.

There is no set BO in this auction but if I receive a reasonable offer I may take it before the auction end.

Thank you very much for your bid.

Last edited:
Buyout or buy it now is the amount of PEDs that will take for me to stop the auction and sell the avatar for that offer.

There is no set BO in this auction but if I receive a reasonable offer I may take it before the auction end.

Thank you very much for your bid.

Hehe I know what a buyout is, I was wondering what yours is set to :)

hmm...

if you are "selling avatar" and only listed the skills so far, are any items included?!?...

if you are "selling avatar" and only listed the skills so far, are any items included?!?...

Good question. You get what is listed, although the EFDs and the "free" items MA addeed to this avatar are still there and will be given to the winner.

Thank you.

For all that want to know, back in september I gave away all the items i had. See https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...amp-give-away-your-help-need.html#post2088167

Although the list in that thread was never completed, it was about 2K PEDs more or less.

Last edited:
i'll bit 650 peds

700 ped to short:)

Good question. You get what is listed, although the EFDs and the "free" items MA addeed to this avatar are still there and will be given to the winner.

Well, selling skills is one thing, but if by "Free" you mean attributes, I can't pretend this is a skills sale anymore.

From Forum Rules:
Forum Rule 2.12 said:
...This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels...

:locked:

Ok, my fault. Verified the seller is selling his skills, and not his avatar. I didn't notice the "free things" meant the gifts, but thought it was "code" for attributes.

Please resume bidding. :)

if it's legit sale guess i'll bid 800

802. Now atami is not allowed to bid anymore:laugh:

Back