Basic Vehicle Suspension

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
Although wasnt first to discover this but here is the vehicle part(1st 2 b made as of right now). For sale if anyone interested.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Put this into wrong section of forum, mods please move to appropriate section, i am not the first discoverer

Can you mount this spring and bounce around with it? :laugh:

Hmm, I wonder if the Chinese planet ever comes, can we buy cheaper carparts from there =D

Can you mount this spring and bounce around with it? :laugh:

Hmm, I wonder if the Chinese planet ever comes, can we buy cheaper carparts from there =D

Lol :)

Grats on the craft!

Gratz!

can't help but wonder what will come next..

Looks more like a dune buggy front suspension to me.... Maybe "Basic" means there will be different levels of parts for different levels of vehicles?

The Hummers the Wastelanders were driving around in may require "Enhanced" parts...... just a thought.

Gz to the original crafter and +Rep for sharing!

Menace

aww I wish I was a crafter. congratz :)

So what is the TT of one of these and what is the MU? So do we order in sets of 4? :)

The render is nice, hope the parts are independantly animated, the load will suck but it would look cool!
Now, there's only 99% of the vehicle left to craft! :wtg:

ps: does this mean the final vehicle will come from all parts being refined? Or will there be a list of about 100 parts you need to gather just to make an attempt?

The render is nice, hope the parts are independantly animated, the load will suck but it would look cool!
Now, there's only 99% of the vehicle left to craft! :wtg:

ps: does this mean the final vehicle will come from all parts being refined? Or will there be a list of about 100 parts you need to gather just to make an attempt?

You'll probably have to loot the vehicles frame and then add all the parts in to their slots. The parts will then randomly break, enjoy your ride :)

Get ready! Someone else discovered a supercharger!!!

Back