Content Release 2010.5

Here swampy swampy swampy!

100k Atrox Mission :yay:

How about some lovely towering skyscrapers, stretching white beaches and a open marina.
And then take a tour around the new Port Atlantis in a brand new Pitbull!

What's a Pitbull? Are you teasing us, Hanne?

How about some lovely towering skyscrapers, stretching white beaches and a open marina.

so pitbull is another vehicle?

Eaten by a pitbull puppie that rumbles around i PA? Nae. :/

Sounds like this release will be cool! A pitbull? Truck maybe? Doesnt sound like a bike? So I am assuming we are getting a new Swamp and PA! Awesome! Thanks for the update Hanne!

Tamed to kill ?

Pitbull? Hmmm So pets are back? ;))

The new Swamp Camp, located much closer to Port Atlantis, doesn’t just have a greater atmosphere... You’ll find puny mobs to hunt there, too.

And remember to turn on your sound!

Agghhhh! Hanne you are teasing us! :) This may be the update that silences the community!

The new Swamp Camp, located much closer to Port Atlantis, doesn’t just have a greater atmosphere... You’ll find puny mobs to hunt there, too.

but but but... with sound on I just crash lol

Increased minimum height for fall damage - it now requires a drop more than 10m.

Thank you!!!

Still, no planet information there to read, so Hanne can post what's new on Calypso :laugh:

I only hope it won't take ages this time... still sticking with 60min? Cause you're running short on time :rolleyes:

Ooooooh I loove updates with New and new things, Thanks for the info Hanne! : D

Still not seeing anything about the radar being fixed.......

And of course... New missions! Some are tailored for newcomers, and tutorial-like. There's also more Ironman missions, and of course some Storyline ones too! In total, over 30 new missions.

And of course... New missions! Some are tailored for newcomers, and tutorial-like. There's also more Ironman missions, and of course some Storyline ones too! In total, over 30 new missions.
Whoohoo! I love new missions!

I'll turn on my sound the minute you guys can sync it descent :lolup:

•Fixed issue with faulty time of day
so now day/night cycles are 12 hours long?

Downloading the patch now :D

You can tell them im not hunting nor TP running till its fixed ;)

Untill then im happy with flying my VTOL around

Once you get your hands on an Omegaton Pitbull, I think that will change :p

8 people vehicle :D

Back