David/MA `s thread just got deleted?

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
Wanted to check it again and it got deleted it seems. Seems not even MA can escape the rules. :laugh:

Too bad. Was very interesting subject and I really wanted a reply from David to explain the nature of his post.

edit:
As rival MMO already closed its gates, I think rules no longer apply about discussing other games. So here `s the link David posted:

http://www.prod.there.com/info/announcement

Last edited:
que? what did i miss now? :p

Yeah I wanted to check it too. I suspect it was pulled for a couple of reasons.

'There' was the first one, and secondly MA probably think it could easily spook people into leaving.

que? what did i miss now? :p

basically a link to a rival MMO /real cash economy that just kicked the bucket without any other explanation. Link was a goodbye statement from their CEO explaining how and why it went down.

I nominate this thread for the next one to be deleted.

I did find another RCE game in development based off this thread, though! ;)

I'm curious which one it was though of course no one can say without getting the thread deleted

awaiting the

David/MA `s deleting thread that just got deleted?

Which one kicked the bucket? If someone knows please PM me the name :)

There once was a thread that got deleted. I don't understand why as it was just there. Oh, well. I'm sure there is some sort of explanation. There always is.

What what? FPC went bust and closed?

Or was it one of the other planet partner companies?

Which one ?

What what? FPC went bust and closed?

Or was it one of the other planet partner companies?

Which one ?

Sending you a link in a rep-comment which gives some info (thanks Mikass for the link lol)

and it was not a planet partner

In all honesty the game had no real similarity to Entropia other than the RCE.

It had more similarities to Second Life, which of course proves that its hard to be Pepsi when Coke is around.

But it made me sad somewhere to see the game go. The focus on community was well done, and the central aspect of the game. Its a testament that make believe socialization is and always will be make believe.

We should never forget that. Sometimes we get a bit caught up in the politics here.

Okey now I read the pressrelease.

I couldnt find any fiscal pappers though so I dont know how much they made last year. Would be nice to be able to compare MA/FPC with the other company. Since we have about the same registered users.

They say "we really believed that in our heart of hearts we could stave off the inflationary forces with new games"

Not a problem MA suffers from. They solved it with (L).

Also some of the users from the other game will probably come to Entropia. Once you played with RCE everything else becomes slightly boring. So they going defunct is probably a good thing for us unless it makes it harder for MA to find sponsors/investors.

Oh, and I think this is related to Entropia Universe and not breaking a god dam rule :)

Last edited:
There, there, there, I'm sure everything will be alright with us on the beautiful Planet Calypso :D

Absolutely. There is nothing to worry about!

mmm, did a little search and THERE is nothing to worry about it seems

I would like a link aswell! :)

a hint: spaghetti - win

Back