Society
Freelancer
Hi all,
FPC distributed the Halloween gifts using the following criteria:

1. To all players:
Reaper's Scythe

2. To all players who full fill requirement #2 (player has deposited):
Skeleton Shirt (m, f)

3. To all players who full fill requirement #3 (player has deposited and have a claimed estate):
Skeleton Pants (m, f)

SO COOOOL i need log in now and check!!!!

* looking around if any co workers in the building. hmmm no one * XD

Does this mean that people who deposited more than 10k PED do no longer get the gifts as in the previous years?

a claimed estate
Cool! Glad to hear it's not for folks who never claimed their estates and wish to remain anonymous owners, for whatever weird reasons that so many seem to do that.

has deposited
Is that has deposited ever or has deposited this last year?

Thanks for all the gifts. Happy Halloween to you too FPC!

Last edited:
These are sooooo coooool! Thank you Hanne and all FPC XD

And what are the requirements for,

Skeleton Mask (m, f)

Skeleton Gloves (m, f)

Skeleton Boots (m, f)

?

:tongue2:

3. To all players who full fill requirement #3 (player has deposited and have a claimed estate):
Skeleton Pants (m, f)

Looks like I will be wandering around with a bare ass then :eyecrazy:

Who's with me?

Ff

Hi Frank!

What about the players that are on vacation on another planet do those never get their gifts or when returning home?
:scratch2:

Big +rep that it's for any deposit, even if years ago. And thanks for clarification.

maybe beeing on calypso is criteria , since it seems to not work from other planet , and its an FPC gift

Hi all,

1. To all players:
Reaper's Scythe

Skeleton Shirt (m, f)

Skeleton Pants (m, f)

Woohoo!! cannot wait to get home from work and get my skeleton on!! I meet all those requirements!!

Thanks FPC!!!

Hi all,

3. To all players who full fill requirement #3 (player has deposited and have OR HAD a claimed estate):
Skeleton Pants (m, f)

Woohoo Skeleton pants baby!

Thank you for the Halloween gifts FPC! They really compliment the ones from 2008. :)

maybe beeing on calypso is criteria , since it seems to not work from other planet , and its an FPC gift
Maybe RT will have it's own special holidays and gifts? Maybe Elvis's Birthday, Janis's Birthday, etc.? After all, they have Dragon's named after em... (or if you read the item info screens they were named after the dragons?)

Hi all,

1. To all players:
Reaper's Scythe

Skeleton Shirt (m, f)

Skeleton Pants (m, f)

Why was having deposited 10k peds, removed as an option for #3? Seems silly that someone who bought a 300 ped apartment gets #3 while someone who deposited over 10k peds does not. :scratch2:

Can I kill mobs with the scythe?

You have gained in your reaping skill

I am currently on roctropia, if I transport to calypso will I score gifts? if so how long do I have to claim?

Last edited:
I am currently on roctropia, if I transport to calypso will I score gifts? if so how long do I have to claim?

I would assume only if u were born on calypso according to franks statement

it is not worth the 80 PED. the gifts will be sold pretty cheap in a few weeks time
and as said above, you will probably not get any anyway

Hi all,

1. To all players:
Reaper's Scythe

Skeleton Shirt (m, f)

Skeleton Pants (m, f)

Why chance the rules suddenly? It was alwats 3. estate owners or ppl that deposited more then 10k.

With this screw up I think I wont deposit and I was planning a 3 week all full blown atrox kill mission and was about to depo 1k USD to do it . Way to go FPC .

you will probably not get any anyway
Hard to tell on this one... A couple of years ago, when I took a 9 month vacation, on login, I remember getting all the gifts that were given since the time I'd last logged in... so people coming from RT or other planets in the future might have the same belated holiday gift receiving thing happen after they step foot on Calypso again?

Why chance the rules suddenly? It was alwats 3. estate owners or ppl that deposited more then 10k.

With this screw up I think I wont deposit and I was planning a 3 week all full blown atrox kill mission and was about to depo 1k USD to do it . Way to go FPC .

Lol so you got two free items, and instead of saying thank you whine that you didn't get a third one. Sometimes people make me feel sad.

Hmm cant wait to log in.

I used to get em all, since it used to be 10k ped or more qualified u and as u qualify like 40 times i would deff appraciate if i get it. Just because I dont want a lousy apartment :D

so my 20-30k in deposite no longer get me my third item, so much for those deposits. GG game!

this last stunt has made me think twice about the nay sayers and how right they might be.

Back