EBN: The March on Fury

Entropia Directory has it i think... but there aren't any feffs around there yet....

They are holding secret meetings in the liars of the Molisk. However, the tunnels are too tight and narrow for the larger Feffoid to travel through, so they will have to surface and then march towards their target when the appointed time arrives.

do a search on feff camp coords. they were all listed for teh last feff event

LOL I just did Spod, you posted them but deleted it upon a request from Teilk...

I can't find anywhere they are posted... ROFL

lol, whoops

here it is.

this is the one that we all camped at last time

i dotn have to coords ot the other 2 to hand, but they are south and a bit east of this camp

lol, whoops

here it is.

this is the one that we all camped at last time

i dotn have to coords ot the other 2 to hand, but they are south and a bit east of this camp

I hit all of the camps earlier... Only maffs, atrox and molisk to be found... so far anyway

LOL those Feffs are gonna be pissed when they figure out that the pilots are gonna charge them 20 PED each to go up to CND to get The Egg, and 20 PED each to bring it back. LOL

Feff attack postponed due to Feff travel fund limits. LOL

Actually I'm not terribly suprised at the timing of this. I suspect MA wants to put some stress on the new servers to see how they run.

AG

LOL those Feffs are gonna be pissed when they figure out that the pilots are gonna charge them 20 PED each to go up to CND to get The Egg, and 20 PED each to bring it back. LOL

Feff attack postponed due to Feff travel fund limits. LOL

AG

And only going 4 at a time kinda puts a damper on the old element of surprise.... :)

And only going 4 at a time kinda puts a damper on the old element of surprise.... :)

Yes, we can have guards stationed outside the hangar bays... I'm sure taking on 4 Feffoids at once isn't going to be a problem.

unless... Imagine if the feffoid manage to do something we have not learned how to do yet... shoot the turrets on the spacecraft!!! Take cover!

LOL

Quite nice to see the storyline...well done MA.

But my guess is this is a planned event after the server farm upgrade.

They used Fury as the baseline before the upgrade, now its time to see if it worked. ;)

Im all for testing tho...lets kick some fef butt. :wtg:

Completely agree.

Whilst its quite possible as you suggest that the before event, and the presumably forthcoming one are indeed some kind of stress-testing for the old & new servers, its nice to see MA have listened to us and added a bit of a storyline to it. Makes it more fun, makes us more confident it was intentional, etc.

Nice of them to follow on from my storyline too :D

Feff attack postponed due to Feff travel fund limits.

unless... Imagine if the feffoid manage to do something we have not learned how to do yet... shoot the turrets on the spacecraft!!! Take cover!

They may not need our pilots. ;) Perhaps they're receiving some "outside help". From this post it seems possible that bots are busy helping the feffs prepare.

"The enemy of my enemy..." and all that.

Anybody else notice a decrease in bot activity in the usual spots? :eek:

Just in case some haven't seen what the Feff Camp looks like ... JSA took a little breather there last year November and had a little fun to boot.

Enjoy!

Just in case some haven't seen what the Feff Camp looks like ... JSA took a little breather there last year November and had a little fun to boot.

Enjoy!

Wow, that must be ancient history since I see all of JSA in Nemisis armor. LOL

time for some furyfeffing :yay:
hope we finally see the end of hmm,ahh...err... the what?:scratch2:

Checked coords for the camp we visited last November ... I was right on for Camp #1, and met Gekke and Johny there ... (coords are 103 - 181 ... I never do all the numbers since it's challenging to get them exact ... this will work for ya) ... start at Tethy's Creek ... but watch for n00bs runnin' to the TP with Snarg Olds following them ... I had to take care of business before TP'ing out:

FeffCamp-1.jpg

I wasn't sure about Feff Camp #2 so I asked if they knew the coords ... after getting them, I TP'd there and had to explore a bit before I found the second camp ... (coords are 109 - 175) ... I ran into a couple of other exploring guests after taking a pic of the camp ...

FeffCamp-2.jpg

Looked like this little friend had claimed a new home, but nonetheless was cordial enough to invite me in ...

FeffCam-2-Molly.jpg

Then I ran into this fella, also very cordial and looking like he had found himself a place to take a rest while waiting for some possible action ... although "Steuk" couldn't sit long before going after a couple of killer Faucers ...

FeffCamp-2-Steuk.jpg

One other thing I noticed about Feff Camp #2, the coders are slipping ...

FeffCamp-2-PoorCoding.jpg

It will be interesting to see if these guys gather at the camps, or if they're actually gathering elsewhere as part of incorporating the element of surprise ... who knows ... but I'm sure we'll all hear about it once it's ON!!

EDIT:

To Netstalker ... thank you, but my soc mate is usually tuned in ... I think he's just overwhelmed right now with his new (and colored) throne ... totally cool setup in his apt.

So far they don't really seem to be anywhere East of Hades, though they are a bit heavier N & E of Fury.

This isnt the first time...
Look at this screenie, I took this about a year ago, read the red message ;)
Back when it was PE (Project Entropia)

! I wrote that thread even =) "lootius exist" I think I named the thread.... I remember very well that day lol :p so cool of MA

hmm interesting, seems the fury feff thing wasnt load balance testing after all :)
he he i take it you weren't there? they loaded the server down to the point where it took me an hour to tp out if that isn't load testing I don't know what is. Nothing smells like load testing like 500 fefs spawning on top of you

governor Dumpty? governor Humpty Dumpy? Is this someone wierd MA clue to it being about the egg? :scratch2:

hmm Humpty dumpy broke... maybe the egg will hatch soon?

Advance intel or...

John and I looked closer..

...you tell me those dudes ain't talking there.

they ain't talking now :cool: ...they is pushin up dasies.

OK, no damn feffs anywhere near there, what time does the event start?

John and I looked closer..

...you tell me those dudes ain't talking there.

they ain't talking now :cool: ...they is pushin up dasies.

I LOVE when people use pics to tell a story ... or a possible story in the making. Some pics just don't need words. What is always exciting to me when I take pics for a storyline is that I let the pics drive the story, because I never know what my pics look like until I sort through them.

Nice undercover work there Chimp ... going to be interesting to see how all of this plays out. I'll be getting ingame soon and doing a scouting mission of my own ... afterall ... wasn't it on a weekend that MA let the dogs out ... oops, I mean Feffs! :rolleyes:

This smells like load testing to me...

Anyhoo, I'd better stay away from the Camp, My avatar is far too weak imo, lol...

Well, they posted the new but there is not a damn feff there...I hope they start appearing....

And it smells like a few more eggs to me...or another unique item.

I've read that there's a tunnel system created by the Molisks for the protection of the Races... or so the story went... Maybe they are gathering in the tunnels....
Tunnels?

The subway Ithaca - Hadesheim - PAtlantis - Twin, maybe.
:confused:
And the Feffs will be the drivers...
:D

feffs partying with snargs :S

Just ran into a huge bunch of feffs/snargs when i was out of ammo. U can see where in the screenie.
showimage.php

! I wrote that thread even =) "lootius exist" I think I named the thread.... I remember very well that day lol :p so cool of MA

Yea, I remember that thread too!! It was named, "MA says Lootius Exist!" Back when Vf was playing and I got totally flamed and neg rep to hell for talking crap about Lootius and organized religion inside Entropia (yes, I was a newb and didnt really understand the whole deal quite well)

Fun times, now I feel old :ahh: ...

<sorry offtopic> Yay Feffoids :silly2:

Checked coords for the camp we visited last November ... I was right on for Camp #1, and met Gekke and Johny there ... (coords are 103 - 181

Here is a list of the feff camps:

Code:
10316 18120 FT
11017 17807 FC
10883 17599 FT
10922 16934 FT
10888 16266 FC
 9938 16111 FC

FT=Feffoid trader camp
FC=Minor feff camp

The first one is the "official" feff camp, the one east of hadesheim.

To get there, TP to Hadesheim East, run a bit ENE, wait. Aim for the outpost if you got it. Now, from the outpost east of hadesheim, run eastward, slightly south, and after a field with trees you should see a small hill on the east. The camp/feff village is just on the other side of that small hill.

Getting back to civilisation from that outpost is usually fairly easy, just run for hadesheim E tp, a looong boring run indeed. Only problem there were at last feff event for beginners were a few merps on the way that's hard to outrun, so a basic weapon is recommended.

Right now there are no feffs near the feff camp, just some fauces/molisk/small atrox.

From re-reading the bulletin, it's my opinion that the attack will come to Fury first and then big spawns at the camps... Just like the egg event....

Sounds like a new super-interesting-feffoid-story with items... :computer:

Sounds like a new super-interesting-feffoid-story with items... :computer:

I anticipate a VU on Tuesday which will start this mega mob/lag fest/horror show off...:wtg:

Back