Entropia Universe Maintenance

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Maintenance is currently being carried out on the Entropia Universe servers. We estimate that they will be available again in 1 hour.

We're unable to post Support News on the new website/Client Loader due to temporary technical issues.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we resolve these issues.

UPDATE 13.25: ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SERVERS BACK ON LINE

Last edited:
oh okay. Is the lootserver down?

Thank you for the notice about it ...

;)

Yeah great... got kicked and lost me 4 argo kills..as if i'm not down enough on peds these past 2 days. Ho Hum. (think happy thoughts):cool:

Could be worse.. I'll log back on on an hour :)

It must be, I lost a crap load of peds, about 1k in a few minutes... :\

If I get up enough nerve after I'll try again to see if I get the peds back :D

still losing in hunts and gaining back in mining...pretty much the same loots as always. I endure!:yay:

It must be, I lost a crap load of peds, about 1k... :\

If I get up enough nerve after I'll try again to see if I get the peds back :D

HeHe yep i'm down near 1k ped since monday...ok i don't have to hunt but what the heck..someones gotta fill the loot pool.

cant you just say it like it is? , that some server went down unexpectedly and you are now trying to find out whats wrong?

it can happen to the best :)

cheers

ermik

So that`s what the maintenance is all about :rolleyes:
And i thought that MA was doin me a favor for not lettin me go into the domes "look, stay away from those m`kay?" :laugh:

Thanks for taking the time to post it here, much appreciated

Thanks for the information, but was the long waiting while implementing not long enough to fix all the bugs? I would rather wait a few hours longer ones instead of a few times 1 hour.

But in the end fixing the bugs is what counts ofcourse!

fck what's with all the moaners?!
yeah MA does it on purpose u know to make a bad name and scare away customers :rolleyes:

fck what's with all the moaners?!
yeah MA does it on purpose u know to make a bad name and scare away customers :rolleyes:

where did you see moaners??? :scratch2: I see a lot of people saying thanks for the heads up .... :dunno:

Ahhh...THAT'S why I just got kicked from Amathera!! Oh, well...

humm was in the middle of a kill when i got kicked but thanks for posting here so we know. :)

Must be a decent problem considering we are usually alerted by in game messages...

:rolleyes:

LOL...i got kicked too...for the 2nd time today....

must remember...patience is a virtue....:laugh:

lily :grouphug:

as if it's unusually nice for a company to communicate to their customers ;)

Cryengine 3 !!!! :yay: :yay:

i can tell you this..all of eudoria wasnt accessable from amethera for the better part of an hr.

i think that was something to do with it...

Hahaha

i think eu was fine b4 these updats since then i have had nothing but problems

i think eu was fine b4 these updats since then i have had nothing but problems

Each VU has its problems, nothing new about that. But I still don't understand why things that hasn't changed and worked before the VU suddenly contain lots of problems, like sweating now. Might be because I'm a digitn00b, but still.

Uh, I guess that silly tower in Twins has fallen :silly2:

Totally ruined my scenic views from the stables while doing pet work, where was the town planning? the communcation with citizens.... fall you damn stinkin tower.

It's all those people begging for towers at twins that did it.

Last edited:
Back