FYI: I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

Go ahead and fuck with the market...... If it harms my financial investment at all..... you'll know.... real quick.

Menace

Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.

Beware I am in your shitter, clogging your toilet.. and I have ample stockpiles to do so...

P.S. More toilet paper please... :)

- virus -

Beware I am in your shitter, clogging your toilet.. and I have ample stockpiles to do so...

P.S. More toilet paper please... :)

- virus -

Buying all DUNG, please message exovirus!!!

Image.aspx

:laugh:

hey, I got like a lot of oils? refined and all.. maybe you want to buy them all and raise the price up for the miners? L:)

hey, I got like a lot of oils? refined and all.. maybe you want to buy them all and raise the price up for the miners? L:)

I will see what i can do. Perhaps i will offer 105% on basic filters, and people can craft basic filters. and sell em. instead of TT them. would be interesting to see if this increases sales on oils and lyst.

Now i dont beleive in price manipulation. But i do beleive in demand manipulation. Unfortunately.

We all know basic filters are TT food. But would it be ok to buy TT food, in a effort to increase demand on other things? Its a Moral Question.

Last edited:
Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.

Snoresville, like your the first, some of us have been doing it for years:
Rule no 1 - Dont get greedy, be fair

Hey lores... what rig you running?... let's see it!

I will see what i can do. Perhaps i will offer 105% on basic filters, and people can craft basic filters. and sell em. instead of TT them. would be interesting to see if this increases sales on oils and lyst.

Now i dont beleive in price manipulation. But i do beleive in demand manipulation. Unfortunately.

We all know basic filters are TT food. But would it be ok to buy TT food, in a effort to increase demand on other things? Its a Moral Question.

Reading that again and again and still admire how one can pack that amount of triviality and BS into 3 paragraphs. :)

Reading that again and again and still admire how one can pack that amount of triviality and BS into 3 paragraphs. :)

thanks. i guess.

My heart almost stopped a few mins ago. I still feel like throwing stuff.

Wait until you see one of his usual full page posts :rolleyes:

It's a moral question about basic filters??.. you stated that you are going to increase prices.... why would getting inlvolved in such a trivial thing as filters be a question of morals??.... nonsense

It's a moral question about basic filters??.. you stated that you are going to increase prices.... why would getting inlvolved in such a trivial thing as filters be a question of morals??.... nonsense

So there is no connection? Basic filters have no connection to the demand of Oil and lyst?

Hmmm. So manipulating the price of Basic filters. in order to stimulate Demand for them, Will not have anything to do with Oil and lyst...

I fail to see the logic many of you other people have.

So there is no connection? Basic filters have no connection to the demand of Oil and lyst?

Hmmm. So manipulating the price of Basic filters. in order to stimulate Demand for them, Will not have anything to do with Oil and lyst...

I fail to see the logic many of you other people have.

you say it's a question of morals....i never said messing with basic filters is not connected to anything.. ffs lores stop smoking that shit and read what i said lmfao!

you say it's a question of morals....i never said messing with basic filters is not connected to anything.. ffs lores stop smoking that shit and read what i said lmfao!

You didnt say it. But I still asked the question is it wrong to Offer the better price on something worthless? Even if it means you are creating a manipulative environment in the market. It is more than a trivial question with a retarded item. That item has value, It only has the value we give it. but we give it no value. So it becomes TT food. right?

But that item that is worthless, Can when given value, Can have the power to create more sales in Oil and lyst. Am i right or Wrong....

And is it Right or wrong to Create a Real Demand by offering a better price on a worthless item?

Also i must add... your title says you are "raising your prices"... have you given thought that raising prices on many items makes it too expensive for many professional players to play?.. the whole player bas WILL NOT fall into your idea.. if you seriously want to mess with the balance of the game then on your own head be it.

Also i must add... your title says you are "raising your prices"... have you given thought that raising prices on many items makes it too expensive for many professional players to play?.. the whole player bas WILL NOT fall into your idea.. if you seriously want to mess with the balance of the game then on your own head be it.

I have given thought on raising prices and it making it to expencive for players to play. As far as balance. Who said having higher prices on some items will make it more expencive. Sure having lower prices on some items would make the game cheaper for players to play. hehe

God i cant wait to Release my information. It is looking really good so far. Things are playing right into my hand, i dont know why some of you guys haven't noticed it yet.

*ahem*

Ceiling Cat.

uh... you do know oil and lyst go in to other things than filters, right?

Last edited:
Right now i am buying up lyst. Dont ask me why.

Well would be nice if you would buy green paint. Its my favorite colour! Normally brad gets my green paint to help him skilling;)

Ceiling cat keeps telling me to buy the puppys Before they get ate by all the foul......

Why does ceiling cat want me to save puppys?

It's entirely possible if you got the dough. ;)

But I doubt you got enough, :laugh:

Knew there was a good reason behind my tt'ing everything I loot....

(except stuff over 150% MU, and only then if it'll give me more than 10 PED profit... I need ammo, to traipse around looking for someone to buy small amounts of a lot of different stuff is just not 'fun time' for me. It's worth losing a few bucks just to keep playing)

Good luck with the businessy thing.

Hurrikane

Back